YesNoOk

iTunes into mp3? (Read 1778 times)

Started by If 6 Was 9, August 31, 2007, 02:39:19 AM
Share this topic:
iTunes into mp3?
#1  August 31, 2007, 02:39:19 AM
How can I convert a iTunes song into an mp3 suitable for MUGEN?And my music works fine, like the Lion Palace music works, so how do I?If any programs needed I would appreciate links :)
Re: iTunes into mp3?
#2  August 31, 2007, 04:14:47 AM
Uuhh can someone please answer this?
#3  August 31, 2007, 08:16:56 AM
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
Here's my method of getting music to work on mugen, you don't have to follow everything but there's certain parts that are mandatory for my method. Here goes:

1.Open your music with iTunes or drag your music over to your iTunes library.
2.Click on "edit" option on the top left corner in the iTunes program and go to preferences.
3.Then, you will see a few selections/options, click on advanced then importing.
4.Under "On CD insert", go to "Import Using" and select "MP3 Encoder" from the selection of options.
5.After that, go to "setting" under "Import Using" select "Custom" and you'll see "Stereo Bit Rate", select 48 kbps, after that click OK.
6. Go back to your library and right click the music you want changed and choose "Convert Selection to MP3". The music should appear under the original song in 48kbps.

There you have it, if you want all song changed in your library, click edit then there's an option that will say "Select All" or press Ctrl + A. Then right click the songs and press Convert Selection, though it may get messier.
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166
#4  August 31, 2007, 11:03:38 PM
Does that mean I can still have my music in the library or will it disappear when i transfer it into my music folder :o
#5  August 31, 2007, 11:09:34 PM
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
#6  September 01, 2007, 04:36:43 PM
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
Does that mean I can still have my music in the library or will it disappear when i transfer it into my music folder :o
The music will still be in your music folder but it's up to you if you want to delete it.
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166