YesNoOk

Making 3D Character's With Brawlbox (Read 8870 times)

Started by Hellzone, May 02, 2015, 10:41:38 PM
Share this topic:
Making 3D Character's With Brawlbox
#1  May 02, 2015, 10:41:38 PM
  • Character Creator Newbie
    • USA
    • Skype - defcon_awesome
    • http://defconawesome.wix.com/itzhellzonemugen
Find Yourself. Find Peace. Find Creativity
Re: Making 3D Character's With Brawlbox
#2  May 02, 2015, 11:17:07 PM
i heard Tatsunoko VS Capcom and Naruto's wii games use the same animation type of smash, did you try using theirs on brawlbox?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3  May 02, 2015, 11:41:30 PM
  • MAX 330 MEGA PRO-GEAR SPEC
    • UK
TvC's model format is stock but the animations aren't.
#4  May 04, 2015, 07:22:28 AM
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
This is a pretty good start.
When I did Samus, I knew I wouldnt be able to capture all of the sprites I needed in 1 day. Leaving the program up and running wasnt stable enough on the laptop. Plus, you can accidentally move screen's position without realizing it.
I havent worked with BrawlBox in a long time, but you could move the screen's position/view with the arrow keys. I would count the presses it took to line up Samus how I liked. I made a note pad. It was something like right 39 times, down 69 times. But I always got back to the same spot.

Another tip would be to get Bandicam, or what I used when I ripped Samus, MWSnap. I think MWSnap's set up works a little bit better than Bandicam for BrawlBox. Bandicam is the more useful application. (Just get both)

You can also change the background color. You might run into problems making the palette for Mario if the background is Grey and the gloves are Gray. I set Samus' to the pure cyan you see in my link to her. For Mario I'd recommend a green background.
vVv Mauru Mauru Released vVv
#5  May 04, 2015, 11:44:26 AM
When I did Samus, I knew I wouldnt be able to capture all of the sprites I needed in 1 day. Leaving the program up and running wasnt stable enough on the laptop. Plus, you can accidentally move screen's position without realizing it.
I havent worked with BrawlBox in a long time, but you could move the screen's position/view with the arrow keys. I would count the presses it took to line up Samus how I liked. I made a note pad. It was something like right 39 times, down 69 times. But I always got back to the same spot.
get the newest version, it saves the position that you made whenever you close.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞