YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2597861 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out)
#4041  April 30, 2022, 11:39:25 PM
Nah, it's pretty clear that Gargantos is a stand-in for Shuma Gorath because they can't use him, but unless he has the same power scale and importance in the universe, it's not really Shuma Gorath. We'll just treat Gargantos as a wink for those who know, one of countless easter eggs that Marvel peppers everywhere before deciding a decade later which ones will pan out and which ones remain just a wink. That's the whole reason the entire MCU has been so successful.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4042  May 01, 2022, 09:19:45 AM
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Next week still needs to resolve a bunch of stuff even if it just opens up into new stories. Loki still answered all its questions on the heart of the TVA, MK still needs to end this current arc.
I suspect we'll get something like this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

https://screenrant.com/shuma-gorath-new-name-doctor-strange-2-conan/

Should we start calling him by the new name in MUGEN too?
Literally everything in that link is speculation. Marvel has put out Shuma Gorath merch under that very name, with no issue before.

So yeah, the stand-in theory is best. It sure does seem like it's just gonna be a generic monster (indeed, Strange is handling it pretty easily in the footage that's been released).
#4043  May 04, 2022, 03:10:01 PM
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Just watched Dr. Strange Multiverse Of Madness. Surprised it gets a few ideas from both Fox's Legion and The Gifted just executed differently.

Overall the fan service feels forced at times but it's not as laughably bad as Resident Evil 5. Best part would have to be the fight scenes. Still think Ant-Man 2 is the best MCU film.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#4044  May 04, 2022, 03:43:13 PM
    • Brazil
Question:
#4045  May 04, 2022, 04:31:17 PM
Nope.
Spoiler: My take on the movie (click to see content)

edit for Moon Knight 6
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 12:12:38 AM by Byakko
#4046  May 04, 2022, 10:06:35 PM
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Question:
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#4047  May 18, 2022, 03:11:01 PM
She-Hulk trailer is out
Shrek-looking CGI are super weird, the princess carry scene looks straight out of one of those garbage zombie puzzle mobile game ad. But Tim Roth is there, a quick view of Jameela Jamil's Titania, superhuman I.C.E Nazi police obviously, and apparently Wong will be there too, plus the other cameos rumored since it was announced. I think I saw something say 9 episodes ?

Hm, I'm thinking it'll be funny if Wong and Banner turn out to be good buddies now, since the Shang-Chi scene and with Abomination.
Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 03:39:50 PM by Byakko