YesNoOk

Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future (Read 23592 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, May 23, 2019, 09:27:37 pm
Share this topic:
Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future
#1  May 23, 2019, 09:27:37 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
For me, it would be memory upgrade packs for your brain that, when installed, significantly increase the amount of things you can remember.
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:47:16 pm by GeorgeMP
Re: Name a really cool, ridiculous thing you think will be available in the future
#2  May 23, 2019, 09:39:25 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Re: Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future
#3  May 23, 2019, 10:29:57 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Didn't know what to expect, either. I suppose to entertain this topic let's just say Back to the Future-esque hoverboards.

Complete with no-water allowed functionality, just because.
Re: Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future
#4  May 23, 2019, 10:43:58 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Giant, bionic dicks. Thin bionic massage 'ginas.

Language chips installed in our brains

Whatever
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:47:39 pm by FeLo_Llop
#5  May 23, 2019, 10:58:54 pm
Clean air and water
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#6  May 23, 2019, 11:03:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Real Capitalism
#7  May 23, 2019, 11:14:43 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Surgery on a thumbtack

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#8  May 23, 2019, 11:15:57 pm
    • USA
MUGEN 2

THE SQUEAKUEL
#9  May 24, 2019, 12:30:47 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Why don't we have flying cars yet? :thinking:
#10  May 24, 2019, 12:32:15 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
The PlayStation 5

Some might consider me a madman, but I truly believe it
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11  May 24, 2019, 12:52:42 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:59:00 am by Bastard Mami
#12  May 24, 2019, 01:02:47 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
People can't drive properly on the ground, just imagine them in the air
#13  May 24, 2019, 01:37:42 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Does that mean jetpacks being common are out too?
#14  May 24, 2019, 01:41:31 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Jetpacks have less metal that can smash into things at least
#15  May 24, 2019, 01:49:17 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Universal income
#16  May 24, 2019, 02:34:42 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Does that mean jetpacks being common are out too?

The thing people tend to forget about jetpacks is that it would be literally an engine strapped to your back shooting flaming hot jet exhaust directly onto your legs.
#17  May 24, 2019, 02:38:07 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
It worked perfectly fine in San Andreas though, Perhaps we could take the sunshine, tropical route and have it be high powered water vapor.
#18  May 24, 2019, 03:40:41 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
There's a more realistic alternative to jetpacks, it was a personal helicopter developed by the army with the rotor beneath the pilot's feet, I think was named after the magic carpet from Arabian lore, but google isn't showing anything.
Universal income
YANG GANG!
#19  May 24, 2019, 04:10:27 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Two lane roads
#20  May 24, 2019, 05:37:33 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Bitconnect 2.0  :behead:

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#21  May 24, 2019, 09:23:46 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#22  May 24, 2019, 02:19:48 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
sharing taste and smell through internet
semi permanent headgear with multiple 360 auto focus cameras, augmented vision to see other people as their chosen avatar rather than their stupid looking faces.
pants that recycle your urine into tasty beverage, and your feces into energy bar, powered by your kinetic movement, and solarcell.   
interactive cinema where the audience can vote for the outcome of each event throughout its story.
hibernating pod rental station, if your life turns really boring you can rent a pod to hibernate to pass time without aging.
#23  May 24, 2019, 05:41:53 pm
#24  May 25, 2019, 04:36:32 pm
sentient robots. advancements in machine learning in general.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#25  May 25, 2019, 08:59:42 pm
A computer that translates your thoughts into pictures. It would be useful for making sprites!
#26  May 26, 2019, 12:31:58 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
There are so many pictures that I'd want to think into reality if that sort of thing ever becomes possible.

...and I'd most likely keep them all to myself.  I'd hope everyone else does too, but I dunno.
#27  May 26, 2019, 12:40:13 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
A official world anthem  :rolleyes5:
#28  May 26, 2019, 10:46:46 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Real anime girls you can sex.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#29  May 26, 2019, 11:55:28 pm
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/
Robots that run on alcohol and tell people to bite their shiny metal ass.
Spriting is harder than I thought.
#30  May 27, 2019, 12:09:44 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Hmm I'm very doubtful if it actually would become available in the future, but it could sure as hell be useful; "Busses that comes on time".
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#31  May 27, 2019, 04:32:54 pm
hope we discover an alien civilization that is hostile towards us but not too advance that they could wipe us out , i think that's a good motivation for us to band together and really become unified. they could nuke i dunno chile or some country that nobody gives a shit and that would make a perfect excuse to invade them and then it turns out that they are actually hot alien girls and wanted to cripple our civilization so they can capture all the males cause they can't reproduce themselves and need other male species to breed.
Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:41:36 pm by 地獄の花
#32  May 27, 2019, 05:45:28 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#33  May 27, 2019, 06:49:58 pm
eh i live on one of those country so it's fine.
#34  May 28, 2019, 02:24:51 am
  • all is love in fair and war
then chile better be rich in oil or uranium or something worth saving if they ever hope the USA+south korea and friends come helping
just having a titiln, copper, timber, and beautiful landscape won't cut
#35  May 28, 2019, 04:54:31 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
then chile better be rich in oil or uranium or something worth saving if they ever hope the USA+south korea and friends come helping
just having a beautiful titiln, copper, timber, and landscape won't cut

fixed