*Zangief
Re: New Roster
#62  May 10, 2010, 05:57:12 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
This is my personal opinion, but,

Yeah, Saddly we need to put Ryu, because its almost instant that someone will ask WHERE IS RYU. Something that I hate...

I think that we don't need to stick with the same amount of chars per game, this will reducing our options a lot. For example, I would like to keep DeeJay. Why? Because he isn't in many other games, opposite to Cammy.

That was a Capcom fault that I would like to avoid: To put just the FAN SERVICE chars. This is something that doesn't brings me any fun.

So, for me its okay to have more chars from a franchise than others. And plus, we can have chars that aren`t on the screen, they can be hidden.

For example Zangief: I like it a lot, but I will end making THawk. They are grapplers, but very different.
#63  May 10, 2010, 05:58:54 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Johnny (if I'm not mistaken on his name) is the Elvis Presley boss. But I surely prefer Dr. Saturn!
#64  May 10, 2010, 06:06:54 pm

Yeah, Saddly we need to put Ryu, because its almost instant that someone will ask WHERE IS RYU. Something that I hate...

I think that we don't need to stick with the same amount of chars per game, this will reducing our options a lot. For example, I would like to keep DeeJay. Why? Because he isn't in many other games, opposite to Cammy.

That was a Capcom fault that I would like to avoid: To put just the FAN SERVICE chars. This is something that doesn't brings me any fun.

So, for me its okay to have more chars from a franchise than others. And plus, we can have chars that aren`t on the screen, they can be hidden.

For example Zangief: I like it a lot, but I will end making THawk. They are grapplers, but very different.

Agreed, but there should still be some sort of limit. Having a few more characters from certain series is nice, but I don't think that, for example, the entire SSFIIT roster should be included, like what CAPCOM did in CvS1&2. More characters from these series is nice, but there shouldn't be too many from each. No one or two series should highly dominate.
#65  May 10, 2010, 06:14:55 pm
  • "Passin out poison apples..."
damno or the samurai boss in captain commando would be good sub bosses

"actions have reactions dont be quick quick to judge,
 you may not know the hardships people dont speak of,
 it's best to step back and observe with couth,
 for we all must meet our moment of truth"
 Credit To Yzan
#66  May 10, 2010, 06:49:09 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
damno or the samurai boss in captain commando would be good sub bosses
I really liked that boss but it seems he dosen't have much moves. I think it was only 1 or 2 and then 1 summoning attack. I think Shtrom.Jr would do justice.

Agreed, but there should still be some sort of limit. Having a few more characters from certain series is nice, but I don't think that, for example, the entire SSFIIT roster should be included, like what CAPCOM did in CvS1&2. More characters from these series is nice, but there shouldn't be too many from each. No one or two series should highly dominate.
We need to have a balance so I'd rather not have all the SF2 characters.

Johnny (if I'm not mistaken on his name) is the Elvis Presley boss. But I surely prefer Dr. Saturn!
LOL loved him. I'll put that into consideration.

Alright, maybe we can have two more in the roster. I'd suggest leaving THwak and doing someone like Dhalsim. Try make somebody with a bigger variety of moves.

*Zangief
Thx.

The SF Cast is quite good. It's both iconic, and has variety. A good SF team. :)
Good to hear.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#67  May 10, 2010, 07:24:47 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil

I agree. But maybe Capcom done that because SF IS the main stream.

So, my idea is to have not a limited roaster of 4 chars per game, but not have the full cast too. Plus, we can make some chars hidden.

Alright, maybe we can have two more in the roster. I'd suggest leaving THwak and doing someone like Dhalsim. Try make somebody with a bigger variety of moves.

Dhalsin is pretty cool, and very unique. Blanka too, is one of the most copyed char from SF series.
#68  May 10, 2010, 08:30:51 pm
    • UK
Also the reason I said Dhalsim is because his grappling moves would be easy to make.
You could just use his Yoga Nuggy for the grab attack and his body toss for the throws.

Also added Slam Masters. Still wondering if I should add Rasta.
#69  May 10, 2010, 09:18:29 pm
Also the reason I said Dhalsim is because his grappling moves would be easy to make.
You could just use his Yoga Nuggy for the grab attack and his body toss for the throws.

Also added Slam Masters. Still wondering if I should add Rasta.

This is just my opinion, but I'd say, for more variety, make Stingray a sub-boss, (boss of his game,) and then fill out the missing space with someone that can bring something unique to the table. I'd say either Rasta, Titanic Tim, (who was originally going to be in,) or maybe both. If SF gets more then 4, why not SM? Just a friendly suggestion.

Oh, and just remembered Wraith. He'd definitely add something.
#70  May 10, 2010, 10:47:21 pm
    • UK
I think Stingray already brings something new to the table. He has some special moves which involve him bouncing off walls which would be nice to add.
However, if were going to have more than 4 SF characters than I'll also include T.Tim and Rasta in the roster.

Actually, if were going to have more than 4 SF characters than we can add those missing characters from other rosters.
Eg. Pink Ostritch (Battle Circuit)

And I might replace someone with Wraith.
Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 11:04:00 pm by Nnaajj
#71  May 10, 2010, 11:38:36 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
are the Slam Master arcades graphics? They seams to be bigger then others

My roaster of Slam Master: Scorpion, the guy guy that I never remember the name (on my sig), Victor Ortega and Sting Ray

On Captain Commando, you forgot Wooky on the Robot (I can send you a picture if you want)
#72  May 10, 2010, 11:49:59 pm
    • UK
Yes but I was going to shorten them. The problem is, Slam Masters 2 was only released on the Arcade so I can't use the SNES versions which would be smaller.
Also Victor Ortega would be good for a subboss.

Oh yeah, I forgot the wooky. Send me a picture and I'll add it to the roster  :)
Oh and remember Carol? We can still have her in the game right?
#73  May 10, 2010, 11:59:36 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
I need to talk with Eclipse, her editor.
But you need to rip her first, hehee
#74  May 11, 2010, 12:17:14 am
    • UK
Ok cool, I'll rip the sprites of her soon.
#75  May 11, 2010, 02:49:31 am
hmm ever think about puttin abigal in there as a sub. at least i think thats his name
the boss in final fight that you fight by the river. white leopard wifebeater.
reason i ask is because i remember he was so hard also how he would get red angry and smash the crap out of me

Credit To Yzan
#76  May 11, 2010, 03:05:05 am
    • UK
2 people have already mentioned Abigale so I'm starting to think I should.
And lol @ wife beater.
#77  May 11, 2010, 03:14:34 am
hahaha
because he's got enough moves i would think to be included plus
he got's the rage sort of how in the street fighter alpha series the character birdie
when he would do the raging bull move he'd snarl turn red and steam would come out as he
rushed the opponent. abagale would instigate quite the feel of nostagia in this game sir

Credit To Yzan
#78  May 11, 2010, 03:20:58 am
    • UK
Understand what your saying. I liked how he got angry which was different from other bosses. I think we got another sub boss  ;P
#79  May 11, 2010, 03:23:45 am
Understand what your saying. I liked how he got angry which was different from other bosses. I think we got another sub boss  ;P
sweet!
cant wait to see how it turns out ;)

Credit To Yzan
#80  May 16, 2010, 01:12:03 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice