YesNoOk

Problems With Lifebar Portraits (Read 912 times)

Started by Kiritoonline, December 31, 2020, 01:45:08 AM
Share this topic:
Problems With Lifebar Portraits
#1  December 31, 2020, 01:45:08 AM
    • Brazil

Hello guys!
I created this account now, but I've been following this server for a few days, looking for a post that had the same problem as me, but I didn't find anything, so I decided to create it.

I have a problem with Kyo Kusanagi's portrait CVS/POTS by Falcon Rapper, The Ash Saga one.
I'm using Noz's Screenpack Legacy and with the ADD 004 lifebar Edited by a user here, I don't remember his name now (sorry about that)

I put the pictures I made using the templates from this screenpack made by NoZ, and then I used the add004 patch to Convert this Kyo. But when I did that, Lifebar's portrait doesn't appear, it looks like this.

the first 3 portraits worked (9000.0 9000.1 9000.2 They worked, they appear in the game) But the 9000.3 and 9000.4 portraits do not appear. it stays like this. Here the 9000.4

As you can see, I placed the portraits using Fighter Factory 3, The Portrait is there, but it does not appear in the game

Is there any way to fix this, or do I have to look for another Kyo?

Re: Problems With Lifebar Portraits
#2  January 07, 2021, 07:01:30 AM
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
The screen pack may use a different placement for the image. Open up a character that works properly and see where it's 9000.4 image is aligned.
You may also want to move the physical location of where 9000.4 is at in the line of images. Fighter Factory 3 can do this. Then save the file as a new file and rename it and use it to replace the original file.
vVv Mauru Mauru Released vVv