YesNoOk

Samurai Shodown Game (Read 46038 times)

Started by recruta42, October 13, 2007, 08:55:00 pm
Re: Samurai Shodown Game
#61  July 23, 2008, 01:14:26 am
Putting something on a file sharing site means you don't want anyone to download it ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#62  July 23, 2008, 06:57:05 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Putting something on a file sharing site means you don't want anyone to download it ?
No, I'm saying that rapidshare and megaupload are the worst file hosting sites in the world. I mean... PAYING TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING THAT'S FREE! Think about it for a second, anywhere else you'd get it fast and easy but those to sites bug the hell out of you just to download a friggin game, I mean for rock's sake it's not worth it.  >:( So I repeat:
oh no T_T

have you download the game demo?

can you upload on rapidshare please?
Why would you want that? It's like saying you don't want anyone to download it. --;

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#63  July 26, 2008, 01:50:47 am
  • DAT SAX
what

Rapidshitshare and Megafuckupload both have free download options. Just wait the 80/45 seconds. But really, Rapidshare sucks. Their download limit is stupid. Megaupload would be the better choice, but yeah, don't recommend it.

Mediafire is where it's at.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#64  August 11, 2008, 05:26:47 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
what

Rapidshitshare and Megafuckupload both have free download options. Just wait the 80/45 seconds. But really, Rapidshare sucks. Their download limit is stupid. Megaupload would be the better choice, but yeah, don't recommend it.

Mediafire is where it's at.
Megaupload sucks worse than rapidshare. But rapidshare takes longer.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#65  September 13, 2008, 05:45:12 pm
  • ^Fuck you Titiln. :D
    • myspace.com/streetpoet007
rough demo.  ;D
Game Discussion
Lili (Emily Rochefort)| 20% Complete!
Ayane | 8% Complete!
Ryu Hayabusa | 75% Complete!
Hayate | 80% Complete!

Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace... --Vash the Stampede.
#66  September 21, 2008, 05:02:55 am
  • Call me Private42.
Well...Today I just tryed the project again and its a pity to have to let it aside after all the hard work and effort I put on it until now...

The current version I have all chars have the 14 hit combos and supers...Well..Whatever...Like I said..until I donĀ“t get enought help to run the project it will be stopped...
#67  September 21, 2008, 09:44:37 pm
  • ^Fuck you Titiln. :D
    • myspace.com/streetpoet007
Hey recruta42, what skillz do you have? I might be able to use your talent in something I am doing myself. I practically am a staff of 4 all by myself, So I don't really need anyone else to help on the sprite-side, I do all art, graphics, demos, concept art, you name it. Only thing i don't do is programming and pallets. If ur interested, gimme a ring via PM.  :sugoi:

What I'm working on.
Game Discussion
Lili (Emily Rochefort)| 20% Complete!
Ayane | 8% Complete!
Ryu Hayabusa | 75% Complete!
Hayate | 80% Complete!

Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace... --Vash the Stampede.
#68  September 24, 2008, 07:08:20 pm
  • MUGEN MK creator & Samurai Shodown player
Recruta, if you can make an 200x40 banner I can use it to give more promotion to your project. Well last time I rarely visit mugenguild but still a proposal