YesNoOk

Message 4 the staff (Read 41691 times)

Started by InvisibleMan, February 13, 2008, 07:49:13 pm

InvisibleMan

Message 4 the staff
#1  February 13, 2008, 07:49:13 pm
This is my last time posting a thread on this subject.I seen the last one was locked and it was full of lies that I didnt get a chance to reply too.KFM and Cybaster had said the staff tried to talk to me and it didnt work.We was discussing the issue in that thread jackasses(Cybaster and KFM.

Another thing the reason I posted in other areas because the situation was basically resolved.Me and Iced talked about it and I proved my point and there was nothing more he could say.here's what Im talking about check page 3 of the banned 4 defending myself thread.

The first time I was banned me and Iced talked it out and the problem was resolved.It seem like the problem was resolved this time thats why I kept posting.Whats the point of me being banned if the issue is resolved?

I think the problem is that Titlin and Cyanide want me banned permanently.I read they little precious staff talk thread where they both want me banned.Do yall really want me banned that bad lol?It sounds like a drug addiction to me.If im not banned yall gonna lose yall minds.

Like I said I didnt make another account to start trouble,I was just posting regularly and next thing you know Im banned once again.Its nothing though.

Im giving yall two choices cuz I know most likely yall gonna ban me again.here's choice A

Choice A:Let me keep this account,that way you know who I am and you can heavily monitor me as much as you want.Like I said though Im not here to cause trouble.

or Choice B:Ban this account Im on now and risk me being under another account and I wont confess to who I am until the end of this year(if im still on this forum).I will basically be an "invisible man" to everyone.(hence the screenname lol.)

Im locking this topic because there's no need to further discuss.If anyone of you wants to talk 2 me,talk about it in pm

To The Great and Powerful Oz 

"That's like blaming Hitler's mother for the Holocaust."

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too
Re: Message 4 the staff
#2  February 13, 2008, 07:52:47 pm
choice b is a lot more interesting

InvisibleMan

#3  February 13, 2008, 07:55:28 pm
choice b is a lot more interesting

lol I already knew what your answer was gonna be.Lets wait until some more staff members see this thread and see what they said.Honestly though Im laughing at you right now because of how bad you want me banned  :laugh:  :laugh:
#4  February 13, 2008, 08:02:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...You didnt proved yourself right, you showed us that you didnt understood anything that had been said to you.

And now you did it again. even with some people defending you.
Sigh.
Sometimes you young people worry me.
#5  February 13, 2008, 08:05:33 pm
i look forward to figuring out his gimmick account during that time period
#6  February 13, 2008, 08:06:14 pm
  • LMAO!
Choice A:Let me keep this account,that way you know who I am and you can heavily monitor me as much as you want.Like I said though Im not here to cause trouble.

or Choice B:Ban this account Im on now and risk me being under another account and I wont confess to who I am until the end of this year(if im still on this forum).I will basically be an "invisible man" to everyone.(hence the screenname lol.)

Are you oohwap?

Now seriously, you're acting like you're being banned from Society. WTH?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#7  February 13, 2008, 08:06:32 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Is there no such thing as an IP ban anymore?
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

DMK

#8  February 13, 2008, 08:07:40 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
He's useing proxys I'm sure.
#9  February 13, 2008, 08:08:13 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
So let him, deleting accounts is faster than creating them.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  February 13, 2008, 08:08:59 pm
  • LMAO!
Dynamic IP?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#11  February 13, 2008, 08:11:39 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Proxies to overpass.Simple matter of banning who wears proxies and acts like they dont know how to act in civilized society.
We could make a thread and go like "Post here if you dont have dicks in your mouth! YO!" and then ban everyone that posts there.

hjk

#12  February 13, 2008, 08:15:01 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
God Damn it, this was my point.
I'm wondering if that's actually him posting BTW? Something is urking me and telling me, no.
Anyway, this is different from before.

We could make a thread and go like "Post here if you dont have dicks in your mouth! YO!" and then ban everyone that posts there.
The thing is, the "dicks in your mouth" thing, is commonly used in the context Reezy was explaining it to be, BUT, I can't go up or down on how actually he said/meant it, because I don't/can't know.

LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#13  February 13, 2008, 08:16:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Still not valid to use that kind of thing on a board, and frankly insulting.
When explained that he went in full attack mode, do you need it better explained?
He was an ass about it.

hjk

#14  February 13, 2008, 08:18:14 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Still not valid to use that kind of thing on a board, and frankly insulting.
When explained that he went in full attack mode, do you need it better explained?
I understand that indeed.
I'm only commenting in this new thread, because what was said here, is very different from what was said when we talked.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:24:39 pm by Vexl Valentine
#15  February 13, 2008, 08:20:03 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I am the terror the flaps in the forum! :ninja:
#16  February 13, 2008, 08:53:28 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
I am the terror the faps in the forum! :ninja:
fixed*
hey someone was bound to XD
but seriously just stop bitching reezy
hmmmm i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#17  February 13, 2008, 09:02:23 pm
GREAT IDEA
#18  February 13, 2008, 09:03:16 pm
What if the site is blocked by work for some reason or another, or by country?  Doesn't work that easy.

That's actually quite the good idea, I suggest though, make it so that when the people view the topic, they get banned  :buttrox:
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#19  February 13, 2008, 09:12:43 pm
  • corner push pusher
i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies

And while you're at it, delete the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.
Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:23:30 am by #Shaun
#20  February 13, 2008, 11:04:01 pm
And while you're at it, ban the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.
i think sepp deleted several inactive accounts a couple months ago