Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140911 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4001  January 17, 2020, 09:55:17 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Uuuuuggghhhhhhh

I wasn't expecting to have to make a choice so early...

Thinking of Penth, Sheba or Wu.
#4002  January 18, 2020, 01:39:57 pm
among the three i say go for wu she's really good support offensive with low cool down. she has the most powerful NP damage compare to the rest of assassins especially in jp after her strengthening quest.
#4003  January 19, 2020, 05:04:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I’m deciding between Parvati, Yagyu, or NP2 Penth/Sheba.
#4004  January 19, 2020, 05:14:54 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Is Queen of Sheba any good?
#4005  January 19, 2020, 05:19:40 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

She's one of the best attack casters out there

Especially if you're running an arts team
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4006  January 19, 2020, 03:22:58 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Can confirm, even with an NP4 Xuanzang I find that Sheba is less awkward to use since she's much more straightforward in terms of her kit and can spam her NP just as well if not better. The only thing I can complain about her is that her second skill buffs her crit damage... with no way to absorb stars for her self... on a class with really low star weight...

On that note, to those who are leaning towards Sheba might want to wait a bit more. Be aware that during this year's Halloween event we will be getting Caster Shuten as our Welfare Servant who has an ST NP. So if you're in need of a ST Caster and are willing to wait then you can safely pick someone else as your free 4*, otherwise feel free to pick Sheba since they both play similarly with the only real difference are their command decks and NP card type.
#4007  January 19, 2020, 07:21:52 pm
can't believe were so far in the game , same year we gonna get xx and summer bb.
#4008  January 20, 2020, 02:33:56 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Can confirm, even with an NP4 Xuanzang I find that Sheba is less awkward to use since she's much more straightforward in terms of her kit and can spam her NP just as well if not better. The only thing I can complain about her is that her second skill buffs her crit damage... with no way to absorb stars for her self... on a class with really low star weight...

On that note, to those who are leaning towards Sheba might want to wait a bit more. Be aware that during this year's Halloween event we will be getting Caster Shuten as our Welfare Servant who has an ST NP. So if you're in need of a ST Caster and are willing to wait then you can safely pick someone else as your free 4*, otherwise feel free to pick Sheba since they both play similarly with the only real difference are their command decks and NP card type.

Sheba also has her own Banner with Gilgamesh at this year's Gilfest(replacing Nerofest) so there's also that to consider.

But it really doesn't hurt having multiple ST Casters because regardless, they are like unicorns.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4009  January 20, 2020, 02:57:36 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Holy crap, another free servant ticket?  NP2 Gorgon here I come!
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#4010  January 20, 2020, 07:49:24 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#4011  January 20, 2020, 02:43:47 pm
so how hard is setsubun event? i'm hearing a lot of bullshit mechanics is going to be implemented in this event.
#4012  January 21, 2020, 01:48:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
As long as you have a well developed roster, you shouldn’t have much trouble with it considering the massive damage boost the free event CE gives you.

If you haven’t already take this time to start leveling up your 3* and lower Servants as you don’t want your higher rarity Servants constantly being on a 4 hour cooldown especially when you need them the most. Most of the fights here are just against trash mobs anyways so you should be saving your heavy hitters for the boss floors.
#4013  January 21, 2020, 07:02:45 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
As long as you have a well developed roster, you shouldn’t have much trouble with it considering the massive damage boost the free event CE gives you.

If you haven’t already take this time to start leveling up your 3* and lower Servants as you don’t want your higher rarity Servants constantly being on a 4 hour cooldown especially when you need them the most. Most of the fights here are just against trash mobs anyways so you should be saving your heavy hitters for the boss floors.

Exactly. Save your best servants for each ten floors. Some of the other lower rarity servants can deal with the other floors, especially those that are only 1 wave and done.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4014  January 23, 2020, 08:40:30 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

Good thing I saved up all those embers from the DaVinci event......:)
#4015  January 23, 2020, 09:21:33 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

Was able to 9/9/9 him on top of that too.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4016  January 24, 2020, 01:18:29 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Got my big booby storm king.
#4017  January 24, 2020, 01:05:14 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
After much unnecessary research and soul searching, I decided on Parvati.

Valentines 2020 event with Semiramis on February 3rd.
Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:12:52 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4018  February 02, 2020, 11:14:58 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Finished Setsubun this morning. Can't believe Valentines starts immediately after lol.
Time to get all those chocolates again.

I'm gonna Gold Fou Mashu next.
Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 11:18:07 am by President Devon
#4019  February 03, 2020, 09:28:03 am
semiramis ticket roll!!! got her. swear to god i've got more luck using ticket rolls than buying saint quartz.
#4020  February 03, 2020, 10:23:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Got Semi after 2 multis, and then got spooked by NP3 Jack right after... I would have been fine if Osakabehime spooked me instead...