YesNoOk

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM (Read 144451 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#21  April 01, 2016, 01:29:38 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

You are being rude! Rude! So low class.

Your post has been edited protestor as it should be. With better materials, the best materials, the kind of materials that America needs.

Remember words have consequences and we might have to roll out the big guns. We have the biggest of guns. I've been told our guns are the most impressive.

For you, the day Bison graced your forum was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
#22  April 01, 2016, 01:31:53 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Trump will kick Bison's behind!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#23  April 01, 2016, 01:34:21 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
Lyin' GBK will try and tell you Bison is a better candidate than me. Wrong! I beat him in ALL the polls. GBK is desperate! Sad!
#24  April 01, 2016, 01:34:40 pm
  • Raging Fist
CMON TRUMP! DON"T LET GENERAL RUDA-VEGA OVER HERE TAKE YA DOWN! AND IF U CAN"T FIGHT, HIRE GEESE HOWARD! HE"S THE MOST PATRIOTIC IVE SEEN AND HE KNOWS THE ART OF THE DEAL!
#25  April 01, 2016, 01:35:22 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Next Question Trump...if you were a final Boss, what signature move would you want? Shao Kahn's Shoulder Charges, Rugal's Genocide Cutter, or Bison's Psycho Crusher, and why?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#26  April 01, 2016, 01:37:03 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#27  April 01, 2016, 01:44:08 pm
Next Question Trump...if you were a final Boss, what signature move would you want? Shao Kahn's Shoulder Charges, Rugal's Genocide Cutter, or Bison's Psycho Crusher, and why?
Thanks for the question GF202020. I don't personally know these guys Rutabega and Shaka Khan, but I assume they are good people. The Bison guy though, total loser. That psycho crusher thing- outdated. I got the best guys in fighting games telling me he's low tier. I beat him on all the tier lists. But I'm an American, and I'm here to make America great again, and represent American values. If I were a final boss, I'd wanna win. I'd win so fast, so hard, and so much nobody will even try and mess with me. And the people, they'd love me. So I'd give em what they want. I'd use a move from Hilda Rize of Vanguard Princess. Projectile-heavy character, she is. America loves projectiles. We're the best at projectiles. I'll keep it that way. Also, she's anime. Americans love anime. And I love anime. Fantastic stuff. I'll make it real. That I can guarantee.

#28  April 01, 2016, 01:47:13 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#29  April 01, 2016, 02:15:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#30  April 01, 2016, 02:22:36 pm
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Well, somebody has to deal with those overpowered DBZ and KoF characters at some point. Better late than never, I suppose.
I'd like to wonder if this wall has special measures against mexibeams, known (from old and maybe outdated accounts) to be really destructive energy weapons...

Also, I was planning to point out the slightly off-positioned logo, but apparently it's been fixed when I got back. Riveting.
#31  April 01, 2016, 02:29:22 pm
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
Welp, wasn't expecting this
i guess ill see everyone tomorrow

I still dont get this trump thing
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:49:43 pm by likiji123
#32  April 01, 2016, 02:34:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yes, I have a question. You claim that America is the best at projectiles. However, there are arguments that the Japanese are the best at projectiles with their Touhou along with their other bullet hell games. How do you plan to make America support this projectile expertise they have?
#33  April 01, 2016, 02:37:23 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
Welp, wasn't expecting this
i guess ill see everyone tomorrow

I still dont get this trump thing
Donald J. Trump is a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election. With your help, likiji123, we can make MUGEN great again. We'll make MUGEN so great, Russia will sign a nuclear deal with us just to get a hold of our latest hitsparks. It's gonna be a slam dunk, friend. Let me tell you. Get out the family and vote for Donald Trump come election day. We will throw in a free t-shirt. Best t-shirt in the business. Finest polyester. And we at Team Trump KNOW polyester. Great fabric. Top notch.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:39:46 pm by TrumpBot 1
#34  April 01, 2016, 02:44:48 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Great leaders form their own currency with their own face of course. They make the people respect you and increase your Psycho...logical Power and makes them forget your bad hairdo even because you are on their money.

My question to you is, will there be Trump Dollars?
#35  April 01, 2016, 02:45:20 pm
Yes, I have a question. You claim that America is the best at projectiles. However, there are arguments that the Japanese are the best at projectiles with their Touhou along with their other bullet hell games. How do you plan to make America support this projectile expertise they have?
You look at Japan and their touhous.  A total catastrophe. Disaster.  There's no rhyme or reason to it. Just a big mess. No direction.  Gamers are quitting the business.  I have a friend of mine who's a gamer, big eSports guy, a very successful guy.  He doesn't even want to deal with those projectiles. It is so complicated and so terrible and he's never had that before and he's going to quit the game. And he was a very successful gamer  But it's happening more and more.

Look at Japan with its 5 billion different projectiles all over the screen.  I have many projectiles, many, many projectiles.  But still way less, okay. Guarantee it.That's how America does projectiles. We got reason to it. We target em and nuke the hell out of em. None of this crazy stuff you're seeing. Frankly its weak. Now everything about Japanese projectiles was a lie.  It was a filthy lie.  And when you think about it, lies, I mean are they prosecuted?  Does anyone do anything?  And what are the politicians doing about it? It's disgraceful.  It's a big, fat, horrible lie.  I'm going to change that. America is gonna win again.
#36  April 01, 2016, 03:07:33 pm
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
Great leaders form their own currency with their own face of course. They make the people respect you and increase your Psycho...logical Power and makes them forget your bad hairdo even because you are on their money.

My question to you is, will there be Trump Dollars?
Wealth should not be treated as a precious work of art to be hung on a wall and admired from time to time or locked away in a vault… Wealth is a vehicle with which to achieve clearly defined goals. Like setting up a giant firewall against illegal internet immigrants. 
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:15:18 pm by TrumpBot 1
#37  April 01, 2016, 03:14:31 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Thank you for your time Mr. Trump, but another question.

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#38  April 01, 2016, 03:29:10 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Was it you who ordered the termination of the adbots?
If You Don’t Click on This Classy Post, You Are a Loser and a Moron
#39  April 01, 2016, 03:30:20 pm
  • Trump Product Marketing Assistant
Thank you for your time Mr. Trump, but another question.

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?

Irrelevant clown GF202020 sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.

GF202020 is desperate. No imagination! When will GF202020 start to apologize to me? No class, none whatsoever.
#40  April 01, 2016, 03:34:55 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Was it you who ordered the termination of the adbots?
That was an independent venture with Consorte Marketing and is in no way related to our current partnership.

Gotta pay the bills somehow.