YesNoOk

gaming news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 2500840 times)

Started by Titiln, October 30, 2011, 05:13:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: gaming news that don't deserve their own thread
#9441  October 10, 2020, 08:42:13 pm
    • Germany
#9442  October 10, 2020, 08:56:12 pm
    • Brazil

Well, the game will continue to be sold. Its such a shame that the cool things it would receive will no longer happen, its very disappointing. At least Skullgirls survived.
#9443  October 10, 2020, 09:25:46 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#9444  October 15, 2020, 02:21:57 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#9445  October 15, 2020, 04:25:02 am
    • Brazil

I doubt it, Ed Boon is full of shit, he posts a lot of crap like this on purpose to get people who follow him hyped for nothing. The only reason people believed him about KP2 is because he specifically said those were actual clues for something.
#9446  October 16, 2020, 08:09:18 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
If any of you are into boomer platformers then Cyrtal Caves HD is now available on Steam and GOG.

#9447  October 26, 2020, 11:37:09 pm

Rockman X Dive on mobile
bunch of X characters playable, strengthen you characters and outfits
a co-op mode with a friend against a strong boss, a PvP mode, boss challenge, time attack, a tower, ranked battle,
and oh yeah it's not playable in the West because of fucking course it's not.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 11:41:44 pm by Byakko
#9448  October 28, 2020, 04:09:35 pm
  • SNK is life
That looks amazing. I wonder if it's Free to Play like most SNK related games, or like Super Mario Run.
#9449  October 28, 2020, 07:54:41 pm
Looks like it runs on a gacha system, and a card system on top of that. So the usual kind of F2P but not really.
Also it has Dash characters (Rock Volnutt, Tron), regular Megaman characters (blue, Super Megaman in red, tiny Roll, Proto Man), Zero characters (Zero, Ciel, Leviathan), and ZX (Aile, Pandora). Then a whole bunch of X armors and some X side characters (including Vile and Command Mission X although that one seems to be a costume for regular X). I'm also seeing a Halloween Vile going around and some seasonal event characters, but no Bass, no Harpuia / Storm Eagle, and no playable boss - yet ? It's still getting new updates with new characters.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#9450  October 28, 2020, 08:41:29 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Wait it's not available in the West? It's been out for months with an English translation and I played it back when it released. That's weird.
#9451  October 28, 2020, 08:46:40 pm
Can't find it on French Play Store, and I'm not bothering with changing my location to see where it's up. I only saw it because it suddenly showed up in Japanese on my Youtube feed but it's been out for several months now ?
It does look like it's available in most of Asia, I saw it on the Taiwanese Play Store, which I assume has that English version (and that's what I'm seeing all over Youtube, but pretty much only Asian channels), but I can't download it because it's not my region.
Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 09:02:54 pm by Byakko
#9452  October 28, 2020, 09:13:38 pm
    • Argentina
I am playing the Taiwanese version from day 1 that it came out, it is in the playstore (although it is a bit difficult to find) and it is in all languages ​​(except in Spanish) there is also the official page on facebook where you can download the apk from the official website regardless of the region
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Frxd.capcom.com.tw%2F&h=AT0NavvZSZ24EmdFHr6nMSNO9iFrTgTFi9al8h7crCW4TINZcM3mHCg7DY-ofh5WC-uvCxAFOld9RkUkgqwMX6EDESKcjj-Mbu3d_5K7UGgugc4gGOUMe93g4RK0Q_KLUhJSswbl8w
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#9453  October 29, 2020, 08:18:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The funny part is that there WAS an open beta for this game on the west. Seems they decided that it wasn't profitable to release it on the west.
#9454  November 23, 2020, 03:10:59 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
http://segabits.com/blog/2020/11/19/capcom-leak-reveals-power-stone-remake-in-the-works/

Recently someone hacked Capcom and got terabytes upon terabytes of hidden company data, including the source code to a lot of Capcom games. It looks like the hackers will slow drip information on Capcom games and one of the new updates is some of the games that the company is working on. One of the big ones that most SEGA fans will be into is a ‘Power Stone Remake’ which was slated to release in Q3 2024, so years off.

Here is a list of a ton of other games, apparently being worked on at Capcom:

Resident Evil Outrage – Q4 2021
Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 2022
Street Fighter 6 – Q3 2022
Mega Man Match – Q3 2022
Resident Evil 4 Remake – Q4 2022
Onimusha New Work – Q4 2022
Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 2023
Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 2023
Super Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2023
Final Fight Remake – Q2 2024
Power Stone Remake – Q3 2024
Ultra Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2024
Captain Commando – Q4 2024
Resident Evil Hank – Q4 2024
How do you guys feel that Capcom is already planning on releasing Street Fighter 6, up to 3 times with various DLC before the game is even shown?

Hope its true. Curious also if the Final Fight and Captain Commando will be in 2D just like Ninja Saviors or Sonic Mania.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#9455  November 23, 2020, 08:12:22 am
    • Brazil

Though we know information from Capcom was actually obtained by hackers, it's still too early to say if any leak is trustworthy, we'll have to wait until they release some games to see if they match.
#9456  November 23, 2020, 01:32:16 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Listing both CapCom and Power Stone seems like incontrovertible proof that this is a meme leak.
Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 04:21:16 pm by Foobs
#9457  November 23, 2020, 03:31:14 pm
    • Brazil

It's proof of nothing. Capcom has, in recent years, done a lot of fan service: Normal Devil May Cry, RE remakes, a MegaMan game, a Rival Schools character confirmed in Street Fighter... it's not impossible for them to try to bring a franchise back at all. But like I said, we need to wait for their releases to happen before we follow any leak. The fact that it includes Dragon's Dogma 2 makes me think it could be true, as they made a Netflix thing with the franchise, however, it surprises me to not see Marvel VS Capcom at all, which is, supposedly, in production.
#9458  November 23, 2020, 05:28:56 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
A fake leak will always include something that is known for sure but not announced to lend credence, it's the basis of 90%of smash leaks

Listing both CapCom and Power Stone seems like incontrovertible proof that this is a meme leak.

For me it's Street Fighter

To assume Capcom has that planned to the quarter AND only has a three year plan is laughable

I know people want to assume the worst but come on
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#9459  November 23, 2020, 06:20:04 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The Final Fight remake listed is probably also bullshit. Capcom hasn't looked at that series since Streetwise bombed as hard as it did.
#9460  November 23, 2020, 06:53:24 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I don't know, despite Streetwise, Final Fight has been getting ports lately.  Worth pointing out that the year it may be released would be Final Fight's 35th anniversary.