YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 790779 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode!! (Ikemen)
#121  September 18, 2014, 07:38:36 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
well cant play online till thats fixed up, though i have used evolve in the past and its okay if you guys use that as an alternative.
#122  September 18, 2014, 09:51:59 pm
    • USA
The maintenance doesn't have anything to do with the vpn its the website and forum. We still were playing games yesterday 100% fine. As for the kof. Someone upload or link me to the best conversions and I will do the rest.
#123  September 18, 2014, 10:14:32 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
anyone want to pass me a mirror for tunngle?
#124  September 18, 2014, 10:17:30 pm
    • USA
Yeah some of us are online now so I can walk you through it if you'd like. Just let me know what problems you are experiencing.
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (POTS/CVS)!! (Ikemen)
#125  September 19, 2014, 01:34:08 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
wow, this tunngle program is making me mad as shit. the installer crashes everytime regardless of whether i check for updates or not. cant even troubleshoot cause the forums are down and the program isnt even in english.
#126  September 19, 2014, 08:51:49 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Just tried Ikemen.

Two issues so far:
- Ikemen doesn't seem to register B,F, commads (as in Sonic Boom, etc.)
- Custom States in chars that are beyond statedef 9999 (like statedef 100099) are not registered
#127  September 19, 2014, 08:58:25 pm
    • USA
The first one isn't true it does. In ikemen you have to completely do the full motions for moves. I've used charlie many times before with no errors.
The 2nd is already known about, but isn't serious enough to cause any real problems, a minor issue that can be worked around.
#128  September 19, 2014, 09:09:25 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
- You're right. I just tried Charlie in Ikemen.
- Does Ikemen run on it's own system? I tried to put in my Guile and use the commands (simplified commands i.e. B,F,x or ~B,F,x) and nothing registered.
#129  September 19, 2014, 09:32:32 pm
    • USA
Ikemen has what I like to call perfect command. The controls are tight you have to do the motion in the allotted time exactly on point in my experience. I don't see why not? It should work, but just know that you can't play online even if you change something minor like that.
#130  September 19, 2014, 10:57:05 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
still canyt get the registration to work sadly.

if anyone is up to play me on evolve, pm me, cause i have given up on tunngle haha
#131  September 20, 2014, 01:47:46 am
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Yo Ume.
You need an account to login on? Not sure I'm understanding your issue, but PM me and you can use mine.

@Shin
Did you see the issue at all?
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:48:42 am by KensouSye
#132  September 20, 2014, 04:55:27 am
    • USA
Tunngle is just easier and more people are on it, but I' sure its the same concept you just need your virtual ip. I haven't had any problems with it.
#133  September 20, 2014, 06:39:43 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Yo Ume.
You need an account to login on? Not sure I'm understanding your issue, but PM me and you can use mine.

@Shin
Did you see the issue at all?
alright, thats nice of you man, ill pm you.

Tunngle is just easier and more people are on it, but I' sure its the same concept you just need your virtual ip. I haven't had any problems with it.
Tunngle is really unstable and hard to use, in fact most of its error messages are in another language. ON top of that registration was impossible at the time I was using it, first because the site was down for maintenance, and then because the website host is fucking terrible and sent out timeout errors everytime you tried to register.
#134  September 20, 2014, 07:13:49 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
I dont know about you but so far no one seems to have any problems registering to tunngle at all (its not terrible) like shin said its pretty easy and simple and I say the same thing, i also never got other language errors cause you choose your language when you install it so everything it in enlglish for me, it took me less thank 10 mins to resgister and ikemen was running just fine after that, about the maintenance problem seems to be gone, ive played againt others just fine yesterday, i dont know man... check your machine something must be blocking ... it
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:18:53 pm by Lord Kain
#135  September 20, 2014, 09:01:39 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
@Shin:
Could you replicate the bug?
I made a new build for her btw

@ Shin 2
Big problem
He picked Gen, but on my screen he showed up as E.Honda. We verified this when I asked him to spam taunt and LP on his side and on my end E.Honda did everything he was doing. Was very weird.
And Fei-Long's Rekka's are entirely too unsafe. Please fix because he's seriously ineffective compared to most of the cast.
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:05:31 pm by KensouSye
#136  September 20, 2014, 09:07:07 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Did you download the patch? It happened to me before but after the patch it was fine
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#137  September 20, 2014, 09:14:13 pm
    • USA
Tunngle is the least complicated thing I've ever used. That mirror I gave you was probably in another language, but you should have had an option to choose. All you have to do is register then verify email boom done. Pie. This issues you guys are pointing out I've never had any problems, but just let me know what else you need.

By the way... I have a big update I'm uploading. I fixed a few bugs switched out some characters and added to the roster substantially. Fixed some naughty characters.. If you have any specific bugs too report pm me don't post it here. Been messing around with damages, also increased the speed a tad bit. Whoever is down to play today make sure you get the update. I have to upload the whole thing because I've changed too many things to do it separately patch-wise. This is the final beta. From here on I will just upload the files individually and not the base game.   
#138  September 20, 2014, 09:15:56 pm
    • USA
@Shin:
Could you replicate the bug?
I made a new build for her btw

@ Shin 2
Big problem
He picked Gen, but on my screen he showed up as E.Honda. We verified this when I asked him to spam taunt and LP on his side and on my end E.Honda did everything he was doing. Was very weird.
And Fei-Long's Rekka's are entirely too unsafe. Please fix because he's seriously ineffective compared to most of the cast.

That has never happened anything of the sort?? Fei-Long's Rekka.. You see a tip from a sf4 player you only use the first one.
#139  September 21, 2014, 12:30:32 am
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Did you download the patch? It happened to me before but after the patch it was fine
Yep. I had the patch installed. As did Toxic.

That has never happened anything of the sort?? Fei-Long's Rekka.. You see a tip from a sf4 player you only use the first one.
It was completely weird. Ask Tox. It definitely happened to us.
And yea, even on first Rekka I feel uncomfortable.
Either way, did you allow for simple B,F, commands?

#140  September 21, 2014, 01:57:26 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
whats the channel yall usually use?