YesNoOk

Raging Ken MAJOR GRAPHIC UPDATE! (Read 41619 times)

Started by Ryon, November 22, 2007, 03:25:01 am
Share this topic:
Raging Ken MAJOR GRAPHIC UPDATE!
#1  November 22, 2007, 03:25:01 am
  • "The Future is Now"
[PREVIEW]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mcVwt4RCxFM
1.6MB GIF

[DOWNLOAD]

[COMMENT]
ZEH TIME HAS COME AT LAST!
after many trials and errors i've finally found the kinda of effects i want!
i mixed my own method with Neocides (Tutorial) and i got the effects to my dream. high res SNKish with Glow.

ALL OF RAGING KEN'S FX ARE COMPLETELY REMADE FOR HIGH RES, what ever errors where there, probably still are, but i fixed his small portrait face as well.
Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:34:02 am by Ryon
Re: Raging Ken (SVC Version)
#2  November 22, 2007, 03:40:41 am
  • the creator of the award winning Pico
    • www.esnips.com/web/powerangerchris-infamouspico
ryon you already know i'm downloading it  ;D dude it's great seeing you here that i got my freeforall brotherns
#3  November 22, 2007, 03:42:47 am
  • "The Future is Now"
lol, i actually just joined the forum so i can PUBLICALLY come out, so everyone knows my name... or at least my contribution to the community.
#4  November 22, 2007, 03:48:35 am
dude ryon it's me picotothemax and all i hae say next vid is going beyour ken vs abyss
#5  November 22, 2007, 03:49:58 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
looks nice for now...it`s quite original for him to have many moves from terry(which is out of character,but what the hell...i`ve seen much worse::))
Nice intro with Bison...his gamplay looks like a mix between a Kai Sensei Ken with Reu`s Evil Ken(with even some of his sounds included...)

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
#6  November 22, 2007, 03:52:16 am
  • "The Future is Now"
of course i know its you!!

lol do you think i dont know my own members?

@kpt... evil kenny and Kai sensei have nothing to do with this lol. but yeah i know you mean kai sensei ken's stance.. but nah i only made ken do the sho goukoken (spelling?)

this is my FIRST character ever made so yeah his timings are not arcade perfect.

oowhapthashiznit

#7  November 22, 2007, 03:52:29 am
doe it do teh telport? it stupid if it not do teh tleport becaue it suppose two B ragian ken not pussy ken ::)

MFG 4 life we dah warehouse forlife bizzzitch
#8  November 22, 2007, 03:54:01 am
  • "The Future is Now"
he doesnt do the ashura warp, press Back Foward Punch. its an attack as well as teleport.

oowhapthashiznit

#9  November 22, 2007, 03:57:05 am
i meen teh telport like dee grouku do it.. dis character better then pots ryu i kick pots wyu wif dis char ryon u b teh warehouse master mffa is teh best warehouse you do good job to steal codes and sprites.
#10  November 22, 2007, 03:59:48 am
  • "The Future is Now"
errr... actually .... i didnt steal any codes or sprites for this guy... lol.

i used all of my editing knowledge and made him from KFM, check his CNS he still has some KFM stuff left in him.

also.. i made his sprites and i have about 30 more to make for him. ^_^

oowhapthashiznit

#11  November 22, 2007, 04:02:56 am
u good lier bwhat i lie you always... you stole efex sprite to make ragien ken dance..
looie he you teh robbin' hood ov dah muugen

stole from efex like a little bb
#12  November 22, 2007, 04:05:14 am
  • "The Future is Now"
1. that was never made for mugen, that was just a gif that guy made for uhhh personal reasons?

2. i had to screenshot all of his images , recolor, delete and redraw ken's hands and head. over all i could have done a better job at making him look evil and sadistic.. also i'm waiting for his AI patch.
#13  November 22, 2007, 04:22:28 am
yea i have idea like her intro should be like your raging ken intro
#14  November 22, 2007, 02:02:15 pm
    • Poland
Seems nice and orginal aparts from others Kens around. I give ya shoot and test him. I see you mixed Terry moves with ken and teleports. I like stance and intro with bison.

also i have a custom updated version of raging ken, i'll gladly upload him if anyone wants him.[/b]

What you mean custom ? I'd like to try him out.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#15  November 22, 2007, 02:45:46 pm
  • Retribution.
Same here if you can tell us what's different :)

About 24 pics......
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

He would have hurt it if he did all the shit 1nfrn0 requested.
#16  November 22, 2007, 06:00:47 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
tell you? i'd rather show you!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vwux1yY7SC8

raging ken capcom was one of my first major edits that taught me coding and stuff. at least all of the basic's to making a character.

DM

#17  November 22, 2007, 09:40:07 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br
Efex's Clone Evil Ryu stance?  --;

Anyway, can you post some shots? I can't see youtube videos here. ;P
Your Raging Ken is something like a Violent Ken, but more "violent"? I mean, he's just another evil shotoclone? ;P
#18  November 22, 2007, 11:11:56 pm
1. that was never made for mugen, that was just a gif that guy made for uhhh personal reasons?

So? What if I made that for personal reasons? Does that gives you the right to use it?

Oh and, BTW, I'm going to pick "your" character, pallette-swap his hair and re-release him as "eFeX's L33T Ken"; you surely made him for personal reasons, so that makes it free to use.

errr... actually .... i didnt steal any codes or sprites for this guy... lol.

i used all of my editing knowledge and made him from KFM, check his CNS he still has some KFM stuff left in him.

also.. i made his sprites and i have about 30 more to make for him.

If you are that good at spriting, then make his stance from scratch and don't claim other's works as yours.
Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:16:43 pm by eFeX
#19  November 23, 2007, 03:15:25 am
We came here on own k and for one Ryon just made a better version of ken and better yet redoing the crib stage and getting help on pico was hard . Plus he came to get out more since he known be private and his forum k
#20  November 23, 2007, 03:28:31 am

2. i had to screenshot all of his images , recolor, delete and redraw ken's hands and head. over all i could have done a better job at making him look evil and sadistic.. also i'm waiting for his AI patch.
none of this is valid reasoning. either give credit where it is due or get banned.