YesNoOk

Does anyone take commissions for screenpacks? (Read 460 times)

Started by Sean Altly, November 22, 2020, 12:20:52 AM
Share this topic:
Does anyone take commissions for screenpacks?
#1  November 22, 2020, 12:20:52 AM
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Hey, I was just wondering and didn't know where else I should post this (except maybe the Graphics section), but does anyone take commissions for custom screenpacks? If there isn't someone who regularly does that, would anyone be interested? I can't offer a ton but I have a semi-specific vision that would have a generous amount of creative freedom and I am not great with that sort of thing, and I see some really amazing screenpacks get released.

Alternatively, if no one is interested in a commission, are there any open-source or already made screenpacks that have a world-warrior/tournament theme that I could edit and give credit on?

If this belongs in another section, I apologize and feel free to move it for me! Thanks!

All my stuff is open source, you never need permission to use anything I make. Just have fun!
Re: Does anyone take commissions for screenpacks?
#2  November 22, 2020, 12:34:48 AM
  • - Mugen & Ikemen Designer -
    • Argentina
Hi Sean, I'm Mordecool. I've been doing screenpacks since mid 2010's. Primarily personals and others involved in projects like Big Bang Beat Revolution, NeoGeo X Capcom, Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom and more. Mostly customs (Custom Ports, Animations, Menus, etc). Both in the M.U.G.E.N 1.1 and I.K.E.M.E.N engine. I Also do logos for projects like Capcom Universe, Big Bang Beat Revolution, Big Bang Beat x Street Fighter, NeoGeo x Capcom, etc. And working on porting a few screenpacks to the I.K.E.M.E.N engine.
I am interested in taking commissions by giving my talent as a graphic designer and coder, so if you're interested just PM me! Thanks for your time!
Re: Does anyone take commissions for screenpacks?
#3  November 22, 2020, 01:03:15 AM
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I sent a PM, thanks!

All my stuff is open source, you never need permission to use anything I make. Just have fun!