YesNoOk

Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny (Read 475850 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, September 13, 2020, 09:59:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny
#41  September 22, 2020, 06:09:15 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Zero.

ExL

#42  September 22, 2020, 03:45:01 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Oh by the way!

Gameplay video!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8KLvpTUrc[/youtube]
Whoah, that is as dope as it gets, man
And to be clear, I didn't requested those characters in previous comment, just was thinking who might be good to counter Capcom blade-users on NG side. I'm already satisfied enough with all mentioned roster, there won't be any gimme-gimme from me, rather I'd like to be surprised it's a part of fun
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#43  September 28, 2020, 02:08:02 am
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
And we're back!!

#44  September 28, 2020, 11:09:31 am
    • Peru
Hello.

It looks awesome, I hope to play your game someday. By the way, maybe release a Demo in the future would help you as a promotion.
#45  September 28, 2020, 11:34:30 am
  • Indeed
That's hands down the best looking Shingo I've seen, you gave him the deserved justice! And he fits the mood of the game to a T, I'm not surprised you've picked him.

If you're still accepting requests/suggestions, how about a Resident Evil character for the Capcom side, possibly a bad guy? There's a version of Wesker with decent looking CvS sprites around, I think he may fit your game. I'd suggest Seanaltly's excellent Mr.X since he's the RE character with the best sprites, but I'm afraid his fighting style doesn't fit your fast combo heavy playstyle.

About the SNK side, have you considered a Rage Of The Dragons character? Some of them have some CvS-ish versions. Jimmy Lewis could be the most logical choice, but someone like Oni may fit your game better.
#46  September 28, 2020, 08:45:20 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Awesome !! I never saw these Shingo sprites!
Who did it ?

The choice to put Shingo in your project is great !!
#47  September 28, 2020, 09:10:55 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Shingo and Sakura yaaaaaaass!!! Very hype for that, they look AMAZING!
#48  September 29, 2020, 12:11:43 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
@Ryu From Streets™ Have you thought about JOJO characters in the game like Jotaro and DIO? I know Capcom made a JOJO Fighting game back then.
Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 12:33:41 am by Shadic12
#49  September 29, 2020, 02:11:58 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
@Ryu From Streets™ Have you thought about JOJO characters in the game like Jotaro and DIO? I know Capcom made a JOJO Fighting game back then.

Well, he actually did something like that for his BBBxSF game, but he canceled them, so... i don't know if he will try again with this one.
#50  September 29, 2020, 02:33:16 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com

Well, he actually did something like that for his BBBxSF game, but he canceled them, so... i don't know if he will try again with this one.

Oh well that sucks he could of probably use Infinite's Jotaro or mr.G as a base but if he decides he won't add them in I will respect his wishes.
#51  September 29, 2020, 10:05:44 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
First of all, thank you for all the feedbacks of my videos. I really do appreciate them.

Shadic as for Jotaro and Dio, they indeed were supposed to be in BBBxSF, but they got cancelled for Big Bang Beat x World.

But I also cancelled that one for the game that I'm doing right now lmao, so I'll probably drop Jotaro and Dio in BBBxSF.

And as for all the requests, I literally have my eyes on them and I'm picking the one that I like the most. :)
#52  September 29, 2020, 10:32:04 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
First of all, thank you for all the feedbacks of my videos. I really do appreciate them.

Shadic as for Jotaro and Dio, they indeed were supposed to be in BBBxSF, but they got cancelled for Big Bang Beat x World.

But I also cancelled that one for the game that I'm doing right now lmao, so I'll probably drop Jotaro and Dio in BBBxSF.

And as for all the requests, I literally have my eyes on them and I'm picking the one that I like the most. :)

In such case, i'd like to suggest you to add Diepod's / Jesuszilla's Bluestreak for this game, friend, NeoGeoxCapcom, it would be nuts.
#53  September 30, 2020, 02:14:51 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

In such case, i'd like to suggest you to add Diepod's / Jesuszilla's Bluestreak for this game, friend, NeoGeoxCapcom, it would be nuts.

I've always loved Bluestreak, but does he really belong in this game??

More gameplay vid!

#54  September 30, 2020, 03:44:32 am
  • Screenpack Novice
  • *Also accepts laundry service during Sundays.
    • Philippines
Lookin hella dope. The Shingo and Sakura addition is a great decision.
Plus those lifebars look great, as well as the logo's look. I'll be sitting tight for the release.

Also, since Hayato's there; I'm just gonna sit and pray for a Capt. Commando or Jin Saotome addition.
My image parsing is stupid.
#55  September 30, 2020, 09:55:36 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I would prefer this game to be strictly Neo Geo + Capcom.

If we start putting Jojo characters, it means Marvel and other non-Capcom licences would join.
There are plenty of compilation games with characters from various universes.

Same for the Custom characters Or ones from anime...

I think Neo Geo + Capcom is enough to have great rosters ! ^^
And until now, I really like the choice of selected characters.
#56  September 30, 2020, 10:10:30 am
  • Indeed
I agree with Nedflandeurse, I'd prefer if the project stays true to its name.

ExL

#57  September 30, 2020, 11:53:20 am
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Same here, it's hard enough to choose from all those own characters so adding guests will make it even more complicated. Not to mention they'll take place of less popular, but maybe more interesting choices.
And I was thinking who interesting can be added. If Matrimelee counts, would be great to have Keith and Saizo, Olof is also cool. From Rage of the Dragons - Sonia, Alice and Pepe. I also like Bob Wilson from RBFF... From Last Blade my choice would be - Zantetsu and Setsuna.
If thinking of versus pairs - Benimaru vs Blanka, Mai vs Maki comes to mind and maybe Guy vs Eiji or Lyn.
Eh, there's just too many great characters... Can't put everyone in one game :D
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#58  September 30, 2020, 04:54:27 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
You guys do realize that Capcom made a JOJO fighting game right. When you boot up the game the Capcom logo appears so in a sense JOJO is technically part of the Capcom verse unless you don't consider them as one from back then. Ryu From the streets already made a decision not to add them in the game I will respect his wishes and hope this project is successful.
#59  September 30, 2020, 05:04:20 pm
  • Indeed
You guys do realize that Capcom made a JOJO fighting game right. When you boot up the game the Capcom logo appears so in a sense JOJO is technically part of the Capcom verse unless you don't consider them as one from back then.

Well, that’s like saying that Wolverine is a Capcom universe character because Capcom made X-Men: Children Of The Atom. What we meant by “Capcom characters” is “characters created by and copyrighted by Capcom”.
#60  September 30, 2020, 05:10:53 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Oh okay that makes sense I will not speak about characters outside of Capcom again.