YesNoOk

Freeza Z2 [Project] (Read 531598 times)

Started by Balthazar, December 27, 2011, 06:59:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Freezer Z2
#161  June 28, 2012, 07:33:40 pm
I would like to second that, love how he's turning out though personally, (especially love that Energy/Death ball animation, looks like he's about to blow everything up lol ;D) your doing well டுந்க்ற்க்ţ good luck with him.. :sugoi: :)

and cant wait to see the finished version of him personallly 8) :)
#162  June 28, 2012, 08:51:52 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Looking really nice here  :o just one issue I have... He shouldnt be running IMO

You can have that walking animation you did (I think its walking) where he is gliding. I dont ever remember Freeza running. From what I remember I think Metal Cooler was the only one I saw running but that was so long ago. Also if you are going to have him run that tail needs to go up and down. like the dancing movement  style of waving your arm.

Also I just noticed. That big Earth destroyer is held up with his index finger not the palms of his hand.
Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:21:57 pm by F. James Fernandez
#163  June 28, 2012, 11:08:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Looking really nice here  :o just one issue I have... He shouldnt be running IMO

You can have that walking animation you did (I think its walking) where he is gliding. I dont ever remember Freeza running. From what I remember I think Metal Cooler was the only one I saw running but that was so long ago. Also if you are going to have him run that tail needs to go up and down. like the dancing movement  style of waving your arm.

Also I just noticed. That big Earth destroyer is held up with his index finger not the palms of his hand.
That run is completely in char, down to the crossed arms.
his death ball is using his index, the super nova was a different move.

some of those sprites seem to have gained thick legs again, he looks kindof bloated on those.
#164  June 28, 2012, 11:36:04 pm
    • USA
Agreed. Some frames look bigger than others or the tail is longer than others. I know its a pain trust me. I know there are a few animations on Mel that are either a little big or small. but it just teaches you for future projects.
#165  June 29, 2012, 01:17:52 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/

Also if you are going to have him run that tail needs to go up and down. like the dancing movement  style of waving your arm.

I disagree, it's not a flag or clothing. His tail is a massive and powerful, appendage, it shouldn't flap in the wind like what you're describing.  I like how the tail is now, reminds me of a velociraptor's movement and how it's used for counterbalance when they run. This animation seems perfect to me.
#166  June 29, 2012, 01:39:30 am
    • USA
That tail is way too stiff IMO. Im not saying to make it move like water. Even Dogs and Cats tails move a bit more when they run. So when he flies forward his tail shouldnt move at all because its tail is mighty strong and has a mind of its own  :-\

so it moves here but doesnt move when its running. makes perfect sense  :S

Now if the tail doesnt move ill just take it as Freeza's a dinosaur  ;)
#167  June 29, 2012, 02:10:35 am
    • USA
Even that looks wrong to me but I know what you are saying. It was just a thought to look over it. Nothing I say should change your imagination on the animation. Overall I just dont see him running period but thats just me like i said. Its not that I didnt get what you were doing I was just saying to give the tail a little more movement not to make it just like the air dash.

I was thinking about something like this. If i had more time I would had made it move better.

Tail movement I just did is a little big. Smaller waves would be best.
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:31:59 am by F. James Fernandez
#168  July 02, 2012, 07:40:38 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Really glad that you're sticking to your guns and not changing it, Chamat.  A billowy tail would just look wrong.  :dealwithit:
#169  July 04, 2012, 02:56:11 am
you should just make your own thread in graphics
#170  July 04, 2012, 05:56:09 am
    • USA
Really glad that you're sticking to your guns and not changing it, Chamat.  A billowy tail would just look wrong.  :dealwithit:

Sticking to it or not it really doesnt make a difference to me. its not my character. its just to give my opinion on things rather then the same old comments "looks good" "great job" "keep up the good work" which doesnt add anything to the creativity. Its your project so do as you wish.  ;)
#171  October 08, 2012, 09:57:36 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Fixed.

I love the getting up animation that he uses his tail to push himself back up.  Was it based off any animation from a previous DBZ game, or scene from the manga/anime?  I don't remember personally, but it fits well.
#172  October 08, 2012, 04:02:07 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So you're finally getting to the boring stuff ? Good luck with that. ;)
#173  October 08, 2012, 04:22:37 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
Great Job, the get hits are boring to do i know, but its looking very good.
Btw, i find the tail a bit long in the crounched frame
#174  October 08, 2012, 06:15:56 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Looking good Chamat, i'm definitely following this.
#175  October 08, 2012, 07:02:04 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice man good luck
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#176  October 08, 2012, 09:11:25 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
awesome dude nice to see you are back with updates.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#177  October 08, 2012, 10:17:35 pm
    • USA
The tail seems to get longer.
#178  October 09, 2012, 01:19:21 am
The sweep lacks impact, maybe if the tail whipped around more it would look better, plus Frieza himself is barely even turns around, doesn't seem powerful enough. In the tail attack his other arm disappears entirely, I know that your trying to convey his body covering it up but it doesn't quite work.
#179  October 09, 2012, 02:35:08 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
^That's a crouching turn, not a sweep attack.
#180  October 09, 2012, 02:51:40 am
    • USA
Also King Cold has the wrong color scheme

Here's a good reference image
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty