YesNoOk

Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release] (Read 98845 times)

Started by Cybaster, July 14, 2014, 12:33:07 pm
Share this topic:
Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release]
#1  July 14, 2014, 12:33:07 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Hi everybody !
Many of you have probably already downloaded the "HDBZ EVO 2014 update pack".

Here, we're basically releasing the same thing, but as separate characters. There are a few changes compared to the pack version :
  • Z2 character specific intros and winposes are there (they were removed in the HDBZ pack to avoid always seeing the same intros/winposes).
  • Made Vegeta's Rage Galactic Gunfire blockable.
  • Fixed a bug with Gohan's Lv3 finisher triggered with the wrong conditions.

Gohan is just missing his AI.
Freeza is still a beta, missing a super, his finishers, his AI and some intros/winposes, but the bulk of his gameplay is solid.

As usual, you can find all the stuff here :
http://network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/

It should be available shortly on Balthazar's website too.

Have fun, C&C appreciated ! :)
See you !!!

~Team Z2
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 02:42:03 pm by Balthazar
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#2  July 14, 2014, 01:03:26 pm
Here's my feedback (from yesterday in the other topic, if you missed it):
-Just found that if you use Gohan and you crouch guard when Frieza shoots his Death Beam he doesn't get hit, but if you just crouch (with Gohan) he can get hit, I think that's because of the CLSNs. But this only happens when there's a certain distance between them.

-Gohan's intros when he uses the car or the bike, in the end, are misplaced, in fact mugen moves him a little (to the right position) before the round starts.
Today I noticed that:
- close medium punch (Frieza) doesn't have CLSNs for his legs from AnimElem 4 to AnimElem 6.
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#3  July 14, 2014, 01:06:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Can I ask you to test his teleporting stance against a variety of attacks?
#4  July 14, 2014, 01:19:08 pm
Excuse me, but I don't understand. Do you mean Frieza or Gohan, and what is the teleporting stance?

By the way I found another bug, but it's difficult to replicate:
- if you make both Gohans run and then one of them stop just before the other gets to him, this happens:

It could happen with the others as well, I haven't tested that yet.

Yes, it happens to the others but they revert to the stand state immediately, unlike Gohan.
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:11:44 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#5  July 14, 2014, 01:23:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
back down punch ( or kick, cant remember) with freeza makes him bow, its a teleporting stance.
#6  July 14, 2014, 02:09:14 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
*cracks knuckles* Oooooo yes!
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#7  July 14, 2014, 03:14:13 pm
OH!!!! SO COOL!!! great job!!!!!!!!
#8  July 14, 2014, 03:14:26 pm
back down punch (or kick, cant remember) with freeza makes him bow, its a teleporting stance.
I'm testing it now and I haven't found any problems, except that if the attacker is a bit distant the counter doesn't work and Frieza gets hit; it happens rarely.
I'm testing that with random characters though, if you happen to have a list of the attacks I can test that in a more efficient way.
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:19:31 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#9  July 14, 2014, 03:18:16 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Just popping in here just to give some small feedback about Gohan (Haven't tested Frieza yet). Hope you don't mind.

-Stupid question, but is air lk intended as a Cross-up?

-On both either Soaring Dragon Strike and EX Shoryu-Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku (Calling it that, since it's sort of the same as "Rising Hurricane Kick"), the "impact" sound on the last hit sometimes doesn't play. Idk if it's my Laptop specs (since what I'm using for testing is a low-end laptop), Mugen's fault, or the char itself.

-I would also like to mention something about his hitbox, since some parts looks.. slightly off for some reason. Besides the part that the standing hitbox is like 3 blue CLSNs to cover the sprite, even though it could've been one big hitbox (looking at KI's for example), I'm not sure how to explain it.

Haven't gotten too deep with him, yet. But I will once I look at some stuff from the movelist.

#10  July 14, 2014, 04:55:44 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
...So. This happened o.o

Literally my first intro with these two in training mode xD I don't think there's any way to prevent this from happening other than giving Gohan an intro against Goku. I don't mind either way, just wanted to share this cause this made me laugh a good bit lol.
#11  July 14, 2014, 05:12:12 pm
When you select the Japanese voices (Frieza), the intros ("Chilled-like" intro and "Budokai 3 transformation" intro) have some bugs, like no clothes ripping or never getting into stand animation.
#12  July 14, 2014, 05:14:37 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
...So. This happened o.o

Literally my first intro with these two in training mode xD I don't think there's any way to prevent this from happening other than giving Gohan an intro against Goku. I don't mind either way, just wanted to share this cause this made me laugh a good bit lol.

We can solve this by removing this intro for Gohan, I mean he never use the nimbus after he get his Saiyaman suit, giving the nimbus to his brother.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#13  July 14, 2014, 05:35:23 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Yeah the japanese version wasn hardly tested at all tbh because well, we can't stop listening to Shocky's sexy voice ;)

As for the double Kinton intro, it would just need a tiny piece of code to prevent the two from appearing simulataneously.
I don't see a reason to completely remove it from Gohan. This is a series that has characters resurrected from death multiple times, is it so hard to believe good 'ole Kinton got himself a cloudy girlfriend? Don't be a cloud-sist  -_-  :smile:

Thanks for the feedback, Tenryuu. The sounds of the last hit of the rising hurricane kick and the soaring dragon definitely play, so it must be your laptop or your personal mugen settings.
#14  July 14, 2014, 05:48:32 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
I' sry guys I cudn't resist :3

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anyway, really enjoyable chars u brought here, u can feel the weight of the labour you put in it :P
#15  July 14, 2014, 05:49:52 pm
Loving Freeza the most XD

Hate to derail a tad but it seems like gohan's snds are pretty much covered @Balthazar: You don't need me to do anything to freeza snd wise do you??

Oh yeah might be "derp" on my end but Gohan's Chou K-wave wigs out on certain zoomed 1.1 stages
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:55:10 pm by jweezy34
#16  July 14, 2014, 05:51:02 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
I' sry guys I cudn't resist :3

Anyway, really enjoyable chars u brought here, u can feel the weight of the labour you put in it :P

Lady and Gentlemen ! This the Son familly !

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#17  July 14, 2014, 06:00:17 pm
    • Netherlands
Freeza Eng Funi voice can wait a bit longer, JWeezy :)
#18  July 14, 2014, 06:03:24 pm
Alrighty :) no prob now I vanish into the shadows until I am needed *whoosh*
#19  July 14, 2014, 06:12:13 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Mr. Weezy.. If at all possible, could you find voice clips from Chris Ayres Frieza?
I'd rather not be scolded by my grandmother for fighting my grandmother, thank you very much :V

In all seriousness, some of Frieza's current voice clips do seem a bit too low..
#20  July 14, 2014, 06:13:58 pm
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
is there gonna be an original eng (funimation) voice for gohan on the next update?
#21  July 14, 2014, 06:18:27 pm
    • Netherlands
I could try increasing the volume a bit more on Freeza but honestly they sounded good to me for the most part (besides maybe those teleport counter bow voices).
Damnit brah the Funi voice for Gohan is already included, just change it in the config.
Also damnit to you Project.13, if you don't want the grandmother voice, just stick with the custom voice, y'all a bunch of pansies, just accept the custom voices for what they are (which is awesome).
#22  July 14, 2014, 06:21:07 pm
Let's not turn this into a voice over thing guys XD but trust me I got Chris Ayers(crystal clear might I add) and the "other person who voiced frieza who voiced genkai whose name escapes me" but I'll shut up now, sorry balth lol shoulda PM'd instead lol
#23  July 14, 2014, 06:21:54 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Yeah, you're right. My bad, lol.

Also, to JWeezy, Linda Young is her name.

NoZ

#24  July 14, 2014, 06:28:01 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Both guys are amazing,but I really got fond of Frieza,his gameplay is really great and for a beta he is quite solid,Gohan's finishers are sexy as fuck,winposes and intro are really something else,real pro work fellas,damn proud of you guys
#25  July 14, 2014, 06:30:43 pm
^ exactly how I feel lol Gohan's moves are sexy but something about freeza is just....wow man lol
#26  July 14, 2014, 06:31:18 pm
    • France
Jweezy, I think Gohan may be missing a few voices in English and Japanese official voices. He may be a little silent on some attacks.
You may want to test that and find some voices clips if possible. Those which come to mind are "Masenko" and his "KO'd" voices.

Thanks Alex for the feedback. Will look into it.

-Stupid question, but is air lk intended as a Cross-up?
Yup

About both Goku and Gohan having kinton intros, I can fix that. No problem. Getting boring having all these additional triggers in intros and winposes for petty stuff such as this. :P

And the hype about Freeza is that his moves are a little more original at times, but especially, he's the first non saiyajin Z2 character (not counting Saibamen and Satan, obviously). ;P

Thanks guys ! :)
#27  July 14, 2014, 06:36:59 pm
Jweezy, I think Gohan may be missing a few voices in English and Japanese official voices. He may be a little silent on some attacks.
You may want to test that and find some voices clips if possible. Those which come to mind are "Masenko" and his "KO'd" voices.

Ight I'll see what I can do I got my DBZT3 snds lounging around somewhere on my old computer I'll get to it as soon as possible.
#28  July 14, 2014, 06:38:38 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Dunno if this is intentional or not with Freeza with his Dashing Elbow (LP version specifically)

#29  July 14, 2014, 06:43:35 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Now this is a welcome surprise. While I may not be able to leave any in-depth feedback, I will say that these are going to be a lot of fun once I crack open my download later today.

I also featured this on Facebook earlier on. You guys deserve all of the attention and credit you can get. Thanks for sharing!! :2thumbsup:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#30  July 14, 2014, 06:48:59 pm
    • Netherlands
Thanks Buff Saikoro :D!

Wtf I thought his LP Elbow was nerfed or at least had a limiter to prevent that infinite...must've slipped us by!

DW

#31  July 14, 2014, 06:58:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Ah, Frieza is a cool surprise. I'll get around to trying him out later today I hope. Has Gohan been updated since his beta?
#32  July 14, 2014, 07:27:58 pm
    • France
Yes, Gohan is in his final state, minus the AI (and of couse all the feedback people can give on him).
Since the last beta, I guess there have been a few sprite updates, and the addition of his finishers (maybe only the 3rd one was missing when you tested him, can't remember at this point).

DW

#33  July 14, 2014, 07:55:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
OK, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to re-DL him as well. Thanks for all the hard work and share. Gohan was good in his beta state, so I'm sure now he's boss. If I find any bugs, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

ROS

#34  July 14, 2014, 08:18:56 pm
#35  July 14, 2014, 08:27:15 pm
  • Let's Do this! But first, CUPCAKE TIME!
    • France
    • chrysalexis2398@live.com
Freeza c.SK is an infinite I should say, tho you get pushed back while doing it in a corner, the air time of the opponent is enough for you to walk close to him/her an do the c.SK again.

Maybe it is just because I am doing it in training, will post if I see something different against an AI.

Edit: Never mind what I typed, the AI recovers before he falls.
#36  July 14, 2014, 09:43:23 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That was really awesome! I hope to see some updates in that, but in fact, it was nicely done! :thumbsup:
#37  July 14, 2014, 10:20:26 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
this is a great gift indeed, i look forward to kickin' in tha tires on these 2 soon. good chizz y'all.
#38  July 15, 2014, 01:32:26 am
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
Damnit brah the Funi voice for Gohan is already included, just change it in the config.

Oh, my bad then. I guess i didn't know that it was already there.. So i guess there was one thing i wanna know. For gohan as a cpu, are you gonna update him by making him harder to beat? (just like GokuZ2 and SSJ Goku Z2)
#39  July 15, 2014, 06:56:02 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh my..., FINALLY! Thanks! :3
#40  July 15, 2014, 07:03:24 am
Quick question (haven't downloaded yet but didn't see any mention of it) are the beam collision mechanics in these versions of the characters? Or are you deciding to remove that mechanic altogether? If so I guess I'm going to have to add it back in :S. I really liked em.

EDIT: And if that wasn't removed (going over the readme.html's now for the chars) then what exactly was the beam counter system? Debating on whether or not to keep the old version(s) instead of simply overwriting them :P.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:14:09 am by xPreatorianx1
#41  July 15, 2014, 08:19:18 am
    • France
Oh, my bad then. I guess i didn't know that it was already there.. So i guess there was one thing i wanna know. For gohan as a cpu, are you gonna update him by making him harder to beat? (just like GokuZ2 and SSJ Goku Z2)
So yeah, it will be added.

Quick question (haven't downloaded yet but didn't see any mention of it) are the beam collision mechanics in these versions of the characters? Or are you deciding to remove that mechanic altogether? If so I guess I'm going to have to add it back in :S. I really liked em.

EDIT: And if that wasn't removed (going over the readme.html's now for the chars) then what exactly was the beam counter system? Debating on whether or not to keep the old version(s) instead of simply overwriting them :P.
So wait, you want to add back a system you really liked, but you're asking what it is exactly ? :S
The system was removed because it was full of bugs and wasn't viable in real fight.
#42  July 15, 2014, 12:56:54 pm
    • USA
    • traman808@gmail.com
I really like frieza so far I can't wait til he's finished. Also some combos that I made(without the spinning elbow infinite):

http://youtu.be/fsca2ZRHUUI

I really hope you guys keep the Ex aerial death wave the same with it's ground bounce properties
check out my channel for Ikemen games and other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie
#43  July 15, 2014, 06:50:09 pm
  • http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-ben
    • Spain
    • DESTINOSINPIEDAD@GMAIL.COM
GRAN TRABAJO. ESPERO CON ANSIAS TU BROLY!!
AUTOR DEL LIBRO DESTINO SIN PIEDAD ACTO 1
#44  July 15, 2014, 07:15:28 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#45  July 15, 2014, 07:29:50 pm
  • Let's Do this! But first, CUPCAKE TIME!
    • France
    • chrysalexis2398@live.com
Freeza has this bug where if I were to do Death saw and do Death beam (LV1, didn't try LV2) right after it too quickly, the death saw will cancel and it the saw will just be over freeza head like an aurora for the rest of the match.

Also about freeza, when you do his aerial head charge (even EX version) and switch side, when I try to follow up with a head charge or any move of that sort, the game registers it as I am still on the same side making me do a death wave, meaning I have to do the death wave motion (QCB) so the game registers it as a Head Charge (QCF) when I am switching side, after a few seconds (like 2) the game register freeza to have switched sides.
Was is it meant to be like that or you're doing something about it?

Edit: Also his crouch block can't be hit by Goku Z2 QCBx3 kick (Non-EX version)
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:41:18 pm by HeroPwn

NoZ

#46  July 15, 2014, 09:39:12 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/

So you would keep old,outdated stuff for a feature that is barely used?
#47  July 16, 2014, 05:07:40 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I do have one main problem thought about ssj goku z2:

I am trying my best at getting a red kanji with flames, but it's impossible, how am i supposed to like get to the red kanji with flames, if the bar at the top decreases so fast, i can always get yellow and orange kanji

I hope u update ssj goku z2 soon
#48  July 16, 2014, 08:30:16 am
    • France
#49  July 16, 2014, 10:10:05 am
So yeah, it will be added.

So wait, you want to add back a system you really liked, but you're asking what it is exactly ? :S
The system was removed because it was full of bugs and wasn't viable in real fight.

Well in all the readme's for the characters it still mentions the beam collision system in the features section. But in the changelog on say Goku, SSJGoku, etc it says Beam COUNTER system removed. But still has beam collision as a feature. So are they TWO different systems? Or is the beam collision and beam counter system(s) the same exact system? Meaning two different phrases/terms to describe Beam struggles. My confusion is the use of two separate words after "beam" that may actually be describing the exact same system. Which is beam struggling. If it's not, then I'm asking what is the beam counter system?

So you would keep old,outdated stuff for a feature that is barely used?
Yes, because I like the system. (again if we're even talking about the same system.) Doesn't matter how much it's used, I still like it. So I'll probably end up adding it back into my mugen's version of the characters.
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:13:12 am by xPreatorianx1
#50  July 16, 2014, 10:24:56 am
    • Netherlands
Beam Counter/Colission are the same thing (you counter the other guy's incoming beam with one of your own, resulting in a beam colission.

And to be perfectly honest, I did NOT test SSJ Goku all that much after his teleport nerfing update, I did not try to reach Lv3 Emo bar at all :P So I can't even vouch if it's still possible at all lol. Should test that for a bit shortly I guess.
#51  July 16, 2014, 11:15:16 am
    • France
Yeah, I forgot to update the "features" section of the readme. My bad.

And there's no reason for the teleport to act different. I nerfed the power requirement out of Justice mode. In Justice mode, you're still able to perform the exact same combos (such as the one in the video I posted, which I believe uses the latest update).
#52  July 16, 2014, 11:16:57 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im glad to see so many tiny bugs we had missed being caught on Freeza.

Like with the other chars things will get fixed up.

How do you all feel about his tools overall? Do you think they are too close to the already existing characters?
#53  July 16, 2014, 12:37:51 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
On the topic of things with Frieza [using the FUNimation spelling because I'm just way too comfortable with it,lol] I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but whenever you use Aerial Head Charge after his mid-air HP, when they enemy hits the ground they'll kind of be slightly inside of the floor, so to speak.
#54  July 16, 2014, 02:30:02 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

ROS

#55  July 16, 2014, 02:34:12 pm
Some Frieza stuff I've been meaning to upload since Monday.
#56  July 17, 2014, 09:52:15 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
And there's no reason for the teleport to act different. I nerfed the power requirement out of Justice mode. In Justice mode, you're still able to perform the exact same combos (such as the one in the video I posted, which I believe uses the latest update).
If that's the case, then the number of teleports that can be done during Justice Mode should be reduced.  Since a normal teleport costs 1000 power, and I get 10 teleports for 2000 power (in Justice Mode), it's more reason for me to exploit it.  As soon as I get 2 levels of meter, I can just turn on Justice Mode and go to town.  SSJ Goku builds meter at a decent rate, so even if I finish Justice Mode, it won't be hard to get 2 more meters and do it over again.

- It says, for Freeza, Death Beam can cancel other super projectiles.  How does this work, as it looks like I'm trading hits instead of canceling other projectiles.
#57  July 18, 2014, 01:30:17 am
In case Cybaster and/or Websta didn't see this:
Well about Frieza, I found that you can cancel the "Death" supers if you do a Death Wave first.
- The Death Wave hits the enemy;
- perform a Death Beam...
- but in the same moment (super pause) repeat the Death Beam motion (once or twice) or do the Death Ball one, or the Death Saw or the Tail Press Nightmare (second level);

doing so will not remove the Death Beam explod (it disappears if you do the Death Ball or another Death Beam but it won't go away if you do Tail Press Nightmare) and you will be able to waste all of your power.

I didn't say anything about the lvl.2 Death Beam because that can be done normally.
#58  July 18, 2014, 04:26:36 am
  • Old works Web Down here ¥
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://dragolink1.webs.com/
#59  July 18, 2014, 04:29:13 am
  • Participate, be a part.
thanks, the sprites are just awesome.
#60  July 19, 2014, 07:29:44 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Just a few suggestions for Frieza's teleport, if I may?

- Please have it activate earlier. It does take about half a second to take effect, which basically is a year with counterattacks in fighting games, lol.
- If possible, perhaps give it an EX version that can dodge projectiles as well? Then again, I suppose that's would render the other effect of the Z2 Focus completely useless if you can just teledodge them..
#61  July 19, 2014, 10:30:20 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Really digging Gohan, its comboability is certainly entertaining. Voice actor really has that Gohan feel. Won´t be missing the DBZ show VA at all.

Gotta wait for a future update on Freeza.

Chilling
Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:40:09 am by The Fisher King
#62  July 19, 2014, 11:59:45 am
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
The feeling of playing as a new Z2 character reminds me of the fond time I first played as SSJ Goku Z2, when he was released. Oh, the hype..
 I have to say, once again Team Z2 has really out done themselves this time! Haven't picked up Frieza yet, but Gohan is just amazing, I mean the amount of fidelity and intricate combo potential is just phenomenal. I do have to admit, walking into the first match, I had quite the trouble trying to figure out his gameplay, with his launcher being switched, but after that he was nothing but fun to play.  I can tell DBZ Evo players are gonna get a serious kick outta this one. But the fluidity of his animations is just gorgeous. And playing as him even made me want to play as the other Z2 characters again.
I'm sure you guys have already gotten enough praise by now, that hearing it must be about as typical as buffering on a Youtube video. And really, there's not much left to say that hasn't been already said, so I'll just say this one again.
Keep up the great work team Z2!

Also, thanks for including my palette! Though I can't help but laugh that it's way at the bottom of the showcase.   

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#63  July 20, 2014, 03:29:41 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Nice like always! I can't wait until Team Z2 releases Majin Vegeta but i have an feeling he won't be release until some time next year.
#64  July 21, 2014, 07:57:16 pm
    • USA
look, i just gotta put this out there, & i'm sure there are some who will agree.

GOHAN'S PALETTE SHOWCASE FOLDER = DOPEST IDEA E-V-A-H.

i swear, more chars that have multiple pals made for them should follow this up from now on, cuz it makes pal management way less of a pain; i know it made my pal select customization sooooo much easier to deal with, & it made it pretty fun as well. i just wanna say that i definitely appreciate tha time & effort that went into puttin' that folder together y'all, good chizz.

it's all about tha little things, yup yup

#65  July 24, 2014, 04:42:03 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Nice too see they are finally released. the freeza beta was a bit of a surprise. good job guys!
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#66  July 27, 2014, 05:08:57 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Small suggestion:

I think it's Refreshing to see a new fireball animation. It also puts a difference between goku's & vegeta's. :yes:
#67  July 27, 2014, 09:22:29 pm
    • USA
oooooh, that's niiiiice. i want that on my Gohan too.
#68  July 29, 2014, 07:21:03 am
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
Sorry ,This`s look weird about Kamihamiha!
#69  July 29, 2014, 07:51:55 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Is it wrong that I love Freeza more?  I don't know what it is, but I just love the voice and the grace he has.  Can't wait until he's finished.

A little upset that the beam collision was removed, but if it was bugging out, then its all good.
#70  August 01, 2014, 02:43:33 am
    • USA
    • stev1mj1s11@gmail.com
All of these great pallettes and were only allowed to choose 12??

The Struggle
#71  August 04, 2014, 11:04:35 pm
  • Rawr!
oh fuck yes! about time guys.. been waiting for these ...

Cybalth if u 2 were girls i'd fk u right now :P (kiddin') nice freeza beta i can abuse headbutt tho ex - norm ex norm etc etc just gotta time it right lol
Re: Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release]
#72  March 07, 2017, 05:44:24 pm
Sorry if you already know this or if its already fixed but when i go into gohans unleashed mode and use the Gekiretsu Ranbu without charging any of the meter he finishes it off with the Team Kamehameha
#73  March 07, 2017, 06:32:18 pm
It has been fixed, don't worry. ;)
Thanks for the report.
#74  September 01, 2017, 12:50:33 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
Hello guys, haven't been messin with mugen for some years and returned today to see what's up new. I'm amazed at how many Z2 characters were made, the last time I checked - Vegeta Z2 and Goku SSJ was released.
Anyway, I am now using mugen 1.1, so are Z2 chars fully compatible with it? I noticed some intro poses messed up, like golden cloud is not appearing below character, when he arrives at the scene, so he just stands on air (tested on gohan Z2 and Goku or SSJ Goku, can provide a video if needed.
I'm using screenpack from this thread (mugen 1.1): http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/1280x720-world-warriors-x-black-edition-mugen-1-1-devon-169582.0.html