YesNoOk

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe, and Mike SF Alpha sprite sheets complete. (Read 11640 times)

Started by SiL3Nt J, May 01, 2021, 08:00:40 pm
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe, and Mike SF Alpha sprite sheets complete.
#1  May 01, 2021, 08:00:40 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Well I guess hell froze over. I know I said I wasn't going to post here again,  but I figured since I just left another site and posted the link to my deviantart, that I would do the same here. I appreciate the feedback I received a while back when I posted the horror and Street Fighter sprites. I don't plan on posting here again after this post, but just wanted to share these. I know this message will probably get deleted because I know how some of the people are on here. But if you're interested, here's my devinat art. I even included the Retsu sprites:

https://www.deviantart.com/sil3ntj/art/Retsu-sprite-sheet-Last-Updated-2-18-2021-808347378

Ha, I was trying to delete my content off this site just now but it won't let me. Funny how a mod was like, "Oh good luck with your endeavors," yet I can't delete it. Just can't let me go huh? That's funny. Well, flattered that the mods liked my work enough to keep me on here. Maybe if they didn't have such a shitty attitude they would get more contributions.

Have fun.
Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 09:22:47 pm by SiL3Nt J
Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe, and Mike SF Alpha sprite sheets complete.
#2  May 01, 2021, 10:55:19 pm
You too.
#3  May 02, 2021, 01:35:19 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
What happened with this guy? I'm confused as Hell.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#4  May 02, 2021, 01:56:36 am
Check his post history.

He got offended when he got banned for three days over him being wrong (he was), so he doesn't like this forum.
#5  May 02, 2021, 02:30:14 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
This is the kind of crap I'm talking about. If he were joking it would be hilarious... but the fact that he isn't.... well it's just another example of the kind of petty Big Bang Theory bullshit there is here. Wrong why, because I asked if anyone would make a video game character?  Fuck all this. You can have the last word, I don't care.
#6  May 02, 2021, 02:35:34 am
I don't understand the Big Bang Theory correlation and frankly I don't care.
I care about you following the rules: listen to the moderators instead of cursing them when they tell you you're not doing things right and they're warning you. They're not doing it because they like singling you out.

If there were no rules anyone would do anything and it would be madness.
The mods and admins are here to prevent that.
#7  May 02, 2021, 02:54:16 am
This is the kind of crap I'm talking about. If he were joking it would be hilarious... but the fact that he isn't.... well it's just another example of the kind of petty Big Bang Theory bullshit there is here. Wrong why, because I asked if anyone would make a video game character?  Fuck all this. You can have the last word, I don't care.

I was not joking, I just don't know the reason about your behaviour. As you may know, Copernicus stated some centuries ago that Earth spins around Sun and not around you, gurl.
#8  May 02, 2021, 02:55:59 am
I think my post was enough.

We don't need to throw petty comments at each other.
#9  May 02, 2021, 03:36:44 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Actually, you know what, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stooped down to anyone's level. I won't mention names, but I should have been the bigger person.

All BS aside, good luck with the sprites.
#10  May 02, 2021, 04:11:12 am
These chars really deserve to be made for mugen, they're amazingly well sprited.

i hope you get to find out a great coder for them.
#11  May 02, 2021, 08:49:08 am
Actually, you know what, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stooped down to anyone's level. I won't mention names, but I should have been the bigger person.

You're being here not the biggest person but the biggest stupid. As you may know, people is not forced to know what happens in your meaningless life. I'm not into the gossipping and etc. So, you've been banned because of your utter stupid behaviour? I can see why.
#12  May 02, 2021, 09:07:41 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Felo, you can check here why Silent J got banned. https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/attn-mr-sean-alty-185077.0.html

And SJ damn, this happend in October 2018! Why still making such a big deal over this?
I know what you wanted but there are rules here to be followed, simple as that.

Anyway, about the sprites, glad you can handle to update the stuff. Also i remember the amazing work you did on SF2 Style Gouken.
#13  May 02, 2021, 01:00:23 pm
Ah, I see. I'll keep my opinion about this guy for myself, even it's shared with many people here.

ABOUT THE SPRITES:

They're very well handled. I took my time and even they could use a bit more fluidity for the movements(2 frames for a punch? nope!), they could be a very good base for people who wants to use them in a future project. Hell, he even used SF3 Ryu as reference for Retsu and not being very noticeable. There are other sprites where the frankenspriting is very obvious, but given those are in a "quick" movement, I won't say a word.

SiL3Nt J, I encourage you to keep spriting. This was a good base for people who wants to use them and it's good for the community. Just keep your behaviour a bit out of the fence. I'm short tempered too, but I prefer to keep what's on my head inside it.

#14  May 02, 2021, 01:28:08 pm

You're being here not the biggest person but the biggest stupid. As you may know, people is not forced to know what happens in your meaningless life. I'm not into the gossipping and etc. So, you've been banned because of your utter stupid behaviour? I can see why.

It was very difficult for you to stop posting like that when I told you to stop, huh? When I said my post was enough I meant that you guys should stop going back and forth.
Consider this a moderator warning.
I don't care if you stopped now, if I see something like that again I'll intervene.

Everyone, stay on topic.