YesNoOk

New Samurai Spirits announced (Read 209506 times)

Started by Roman55, September 10, 2018, 12:58:40 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Samurai Spirits announced
#441  October 29, 2020, 09:28:32 pm
technically yuki, who else?
#442  October 30, 2020, 12:17:33 am
    • Brazil
Technically based on what?
#443  October 30, 2020, 03:11:56 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Whichever character it is, will they bother explaining its presence in the story, considering The Last Blade takes place a few centuries after the Samurai Shodown series?
#444  October 30, 2020, 11:35:28 am
Did they bother explaining Warden's presence in the story ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#445  October 30, 2020, 03:06:51 pm
    • Brazil
Or the shitty mobile character?
#446  October 30, 2020, 04:41:42 pm
    • USA
I don’t think there was ANY story material regarding either shitty AAA character For Honor Dude or Mobile Vulgaris Gongsun Li. Perhaps with an actual SNK character it will be different? Would be crazy to see the futuristic Fu’un series represented as well.
#447  October 30, 2020, 05:03:09 pm
    • Brazil
Is there any character from Last Blade that is immortal, perhaps? Maybe they could be included if popular enough.
#448  October 30, 2020, 08:52:53 pm
  • SNK is life
AKARI IS AN ALIEN SORCEROR, she could be immortal
#449  October 30, 2020, 09:33:44 pm
I think Kagami Shinnosuke is functionally immortal, but he was still born in 1833. Personally, I absolutely loved the two Shinsengumi. Minakata was cool too.
Musashi is the actual Musashi but he was dead inbetween his time and Shinnosuke reviving him. Okina is 128 years old so he should fit the era, but then he'd be young and that's not happening and there won't be any story about when they lived.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:22:05 pm by Byakko
#450  October 30, 2020, 10:17:54 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I think we all know it's gonna be Hibiki, although Setsuna would be another favourite. Kaede, Lee, Yuki and Akari seem to turn up as guest appearances/characters but I guess it's just waiting to see.  I hope it isn't Hyo.. XD
#451  October 30, 2020, 10:22:30 pm
Why do people say Hibiki ? Because of CvS2 ? Yuki is currently in the mobile game SNK All Star, if you want recognizability. You may say SNK All Star has little popularity power, but here's a reminder that CvS2 was about twenty years ago.
edit - oh wait, SNK All Star also has Lee and Kaede. Is that what you meant ?
Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:29:16 pm by Byakko
#452  October 30, 2020, 10:41:34 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
Only Moriya is more recognizably to me, I think it was maybe because of Neo Geo Battle Colosseum I dunno.

Don't think...obey
#453  October 31, 2020, 12:08:20 am
    • USA
Akari's had the most crossover appearances, but I feel like they could use Yuki's sacrifice in TLB2 in order to try and link her into Samsho's storyline.
#454  October 31, 2020, 10:18:13 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Why do people say Hibiki ? Because of CvS2 ? Yuki is currently in the mobile game SNK All Star, if you want recognizability. You may say SNK All Star has little popularity power, but here's a reminder that CvS2 was about twenty years ago.
edit - oh wait, SNK All Star also has Lee and Kaede. Is that what you meant ?

I'm played SNK All Star at the moment, it's an interesting game. Main reason I said Hibiki is that most people that I've seen online call out for her like they do Iroha. I dunno, it's like some weird cult. XD
I'd prefer Yuki as I used to main her and Lee.

All in all though, I'm just glad that SamSho2019 is still going! :)  I'd love to see Amakusa as playable, but I'm sure there's many other worthy characters to be bought back. :)
#455  January 07, 2021, 10:44:23 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
A few screenshots were leaked earlier today showing one of the new characters for the next season pass
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#456  January 08, 2021, 03:11:14 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Trailer is out for KOV XV along with a bunch of other stuff including two of the Season 3 characters. I kinda guessed Cham Cham, but the Last Blade character I was kinda hoping for someone else, but hey... it's more support for this game!
#457  January 08, 2021, 04:16:51 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I'll take Hibiki since she is one of the more popular characters from the Last Blade... but, Cham Cham??

UGH! When am I gonna get my Seiger?!?
#458  January 08, 2021, 04:28:08 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
cham cham is def a fan favorite in the series, sieger is pretty obscure in comparison
#459  January 08, 2021, 05:10:58 am
    • Germany
Soo Here is the short teaser trailer.
#460  January 08, 2021, 06:09:23 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Still waiting for Gen-An.