YesNoOk

Domains Of Ares Stage 1.1 & 1.0 (Read 15569 times)

Started by MatreroG, September 20, 2021, 12:56:38 am
Share this topic:
Domains Of Ares Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#1  September 20, 2021, 12:56:38 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Here is the stage I did for Ares from DC Comics. I comment again that I did not take into account a strong reference, rather several such as "The Areopagus Hill" from the pre-crisis comics, "The Bastion of War & Death" from DCUO and my whimsical interpretation of the character.
It comes with super jump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

STAGE DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wv33d53i5e3hweu/DomainsOfAres_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Re: Domains Of Ares Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#2  September 20, 2021, 04:35:54 am
  • I must continue my training...
Another cool concepts executed exceptionally well.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  September 20, 2021, 02:04:16 pm
This is a great stage! Thank you for sharing.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but you also had some interesting stages in your WIP Thread a couple of months back and I haven't seen any news in regards to a release. Have those been released? Are they still being worked on, or are they on hold?
#4  September 21, 2021, 04:11:54 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Splendid as all your stages. Too bad that the dedicated char don't make justice to your work.
#5  September 23, 2021, 12:47:29 am
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
This stage is so good, that it actually makes me wish a good version of Ares existed in the engine. Oh well, I'll give it to Kratos.
#6  September 26, 2021, 08:15:57 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Another cool concepts executed exceptionally well.
Thanks.

This is a great stage! Thank you for sharing.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but you also had some interesting stages in your WIP Thread a couple of months back and I haven't seen any news in regards to a release. Have those been released? Are they still being worked on, or are they on hold?
Thanks.
I do not know which one you mean in particular, I made several previews of stages that for different reasons did not release them. But I plan to make them public in the near future.

Splendid as all your stages. Too bad that the dedicated char don't make justice to your work.
:yaoming: Nothing is permanent, everything can be improved. ;D

This stage is so good, that it actually makes me wish a good version of Ares existed in the engine. Oh well, I'll give it to Kratos.
It is not a bad decision. Enjoy.