YesNoOk

Anime Fighting Jam Cadenza : Idea Dump Thread (Read 13840 times)

Started by ROS, June 08, 2022, 07:21:42 am

ROS

Anime Fighting Jam Cadenza : Idea Dump Thread
#1  June 08, 2022, 07:21:42 am

An old idea that I may come back to if IRL slows down for me and allows me the time to work on stuff again.
Spoiler: "About" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Mechanics" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Sample Combos" (click to see content)
Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 11:39:12 pm by ROS
Re: Anime Fighting Jam Cadenza : Idea Dump Thread
#2  June 08, 2022, 11:00:38 am
    • USA
This looks pretty cool dude, I like the idea if mugenizing a old flash game for the modern era (Rest in peace to Adobe Flash, so many great memories). Also it's cool that you used the the three protagonists of "The Big Three" to showcase the different types of combos that you can do. Can't wait to see the finished project whenever it comes.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#3  June 13, 2022, 09:40:14 am
    • Italy
Despite the original having 6 characters in it, i believe this remake have the most potential. I can recognize all of the 5, except the chinese-speaking guy that uses magic.
#4  June 13, 2022, 03:10:04 pm
    • USA
the chinese-speaking guy was a OC. (also outside of "The Big Three" the other two are Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass and San/Mononoke from Princess Mononoke)

ROS

#5  November 13, 2022, 11:47:02 pm
Bumping thread, lifebar UI sort of finalized. Additionally I changed a few things under "Mechanics". Hopefully should have something for a project thread soon.
Spoiler: "Comparison between AFJ Wing && Cadenza Lifebars" (click to see content)