YesNoOk

How do I rip Genesis music? (Read 27486 times)

Started by snowy997, February 19, 2023, 06:35:56 pm
Share this topic:
How do I rip Genesis music?
#1  February 19, 2023, 06:35:56 pm
I would like to rip some music from Soul Blade Super since there"s no rips in the internet, how I do it?
Re: How do I rip Genesis music?
#2  February 19, 2023, 07:02:08 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I don't think there are any tools to extract something like that. So either the emulator's sound recorder or any other plain sound recorder.
Normally you'd use a sound test menu but I doubt that game has one.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  February 19, 2023, 07:20:43 pm
I don't think there are any tools to extract something like that. So either the emulator's sound recorder or any other plain sound recorder.
Normally you'd use a sound test menu but I doubt that game has one.

It would be easier if someone had made stages from that game with music, I'm particularly fond of the Cervantes theme remix.

And no, the game doesn't have a sound test, but at least the theme I want plays at the character select screen.
#4  March 29, 2023, 04:36:30 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Not sure if this works for you, but since the title says "Genesis", I found this:

Basically you've to record music or sounds into VGM file and then manage it to convert into other sound files. I hope you can rip music or sounds from the game you want

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X