Are curses real? (Read 9015 times)

Started by Karl/Karla, September 25, 2021, 10:20:34 am
Share this topic:
Are curses real?
#1  September 25, 2021, 10:20:34 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
If there's any evidence for curses being real, THE 2016 WORLD SERIES IS SOME DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE.
Re: Are curses real?
#2  September 25, 2021, 11:33:03 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
what
#3  September 25, 2021, 06:03:21 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
#4  September 25, 2021, 07:38:24 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
in that case I guess the 5G conspiracy is real after all :\
#5  September 25, 2021, 08:28:53 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Yes in fact I'm cursed to continue to browse this forum after sealing my fate creating an account here. It's also the case with Twitter too, so I'm double cursed.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#6  October 08, 2021, 04:41:00 am
  • all is love in fair and war
i think the victim of the curse can unconsciously doing a self fulfilling prophecy due to being aware and intimidated by it . a lot of pro athletes are superstitious  kind because they follow routines and listen too deep into their own psyche probably doing self hypnotize to give out every last bit of  extra performance they can squeeze out of their tired body, so a negative influence I suppose can affect those extra last bit and cause a loss.

a cursed couch potatoes on the other hand won't do any worse than their usual selves. I think hahah
#7  October 08, 2021, 10:37:54 am
Interesting topic. But I think a curse is just paranoid. What did you do? Broke a mirror in pieces and now being cursed for 7 years. That's just a old saying.
#8  October 08, 2021, 11:45:47 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Of course they are. You take damage equal to 1/4th of your maximum health each turn.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#9  October 15, 2021, 02:26:57 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#10  October 15, 2021, 07:02:10 am
#11  October 15, 2021, 06:30:08 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
There's a famous Spanish saying in Latin America and Spain that says something like "I don't believe in witches, but that they exist, they exist". I believe in that saying, and I think the same for curses. I personally don't believe in them, but I know they exist and they're real, so I won't tempt if there's any close to me, that's for sure

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#12  October 21, 2021, 11:47:12 am
I believe sometime people project their own mistake as being cursed or have a bad luck.

I remember the time my younger brother just started his pork jerky business, he somehow failed to make a good jerky that day, then he drove around town to find a catholic church with mary statue on the front of the building to light candle and do some prayers, ... there might be something with the pork, or maybe with one of the ingredients he mixed that day, maybe wrong composition, or too little or too much of something, maybe he forgot to wash the tool he used, but being cursed by competitor or how lighting a candle in front of random mary statue in front of a church would be the answer to his problem all to me sound extremely ridiculous, and for him a university graduate to believe such thing is amazing...
#13  October 21, 2021, 11:57:14 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'm an emotional vampire and I CURSE YOU ALL!! Ò_Ó!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!