YesNoOk

Ryu Build 1 (SF1) (Read 72320 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, August 27, 2015, 03:44:35 pm
Re: Ryu Build 1 (SF1)
#81  October 29, 2015, 08:08:38 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
WHat damage values are you going to use here? CVS2?

Yes

CVS2 is still the primary template. Everything else is just building upon or taking away from that base.

For ease of progression I'm not going for accuracy from any 1 particular game. If that makes sense.
#82  October 29, 2015, 08:17:54 pm
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
The hitspark in the hadouken is missing, and I suggest that use hitsparks of cvs hi-res like Kojiro used on his chars like Makoto.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#83  October 29, 2015, 08:27:56 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Don't forget that he'll get a different stance for different builds. This stance will only be for the SF1 and SFA builds. After I finish this build I'll probably move on to SF2 build just for simplicity in which he'll use his CVS stance.
Thats good I think his cvs stance does job pretty well
Really liking everything else so far
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#84  October 29, 2015, 08:32:03 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1

CVS2 is still the primary template. Everything else is just building upon or taking away from that base.

For ease of progression I'm not going for accuracy from any 1 particular game. If that makes sense.

Yeah that makes sense.

Well remember, the base life in that game is 14400 (what Ryu has)  so I used a percent calculator to find out how much damage a character would be doing with a base life of 1000 instead.
#85  October 29, 2015, 09:03:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The hitspark in the hadouken is missing, and I suggest that use hitsparks of cvs hi-res like Kojiro used on his chars like Makoto.
Ah. Good eye.

The dust and hitsparks are not part of the character. They're from the screenpack I've been putting together for the game.
There will be different screenpacks and hitsparks for different builds too. It just seemed natural for my 1st screenpack to use CVS sparks and effects. Anyway I just haven't added the special sparks to the screenpack yet.

Since I'm on my phone atm I won't continue with quotes
City Hunter
I doubt many will play in SF1 mode much anyway. Since the SF2 build will be based on SSF2T. And it's basically going to give the SF1 build more stuff.

The SF2 build will introduce the config file too. You'll be able to turn on and off the new SF2 features such as command basics, new specials, supers, dizzy "bar" and so forth.
I figure I'd make it so you can choose which stance you want and which group of basics. I won't go crazy and config every basic but if you wanted to go back to the SF1 basics you could do so. Each build will continue the trend in adding to the config.

Whiplash
Thanks for the info. I haven't even looked into the damage values for the game yet so that's good to know. My next goal is to figure out JZ and Van's corner push code. At 1st glance I'm not fully getting all the pieces so I'm going to start dissecting it so I can understand the how and why of it.

It's quite a jump from coding simple things like I did so far with Ryu here lol
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:06:47 pm by Just No Point
#86  October 29, 2015, 09:05:33 pm
    • Argentina
It's good... but... I don't like the small portrait at all :P I think you're using marancv's small portrait, right? So... I decided to edit the one PotS made and make it look more like the other one and well. I hope you like it :)

Previews: *Updated
Download here
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:14:57 pm by HadeS
#87  October 29, 2015, 10:08:34 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The large and small portrait are still place holders but I will totally use this one for the universal Mugen release. :)
#88  October 29, 2015, 10:13:44 pm
    • Argentina
Yes, I figured. I'm glad you will! :D

Keep it up, guys :)
#89  November 18, 2015, 12:35:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just to update there's a reason I've not been updating this weekly like I was. It's not for a lack of coding each week either.

There may be a small update or 2 here soon but for the most part you should find out what's been keeping me come sometime in January if all goes according to plan.