YesNoOk

Auction alert (Read 176455 times)

Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#461  February 27, 2020, 01:22:44 am
  • Wowzers!
weed was illegal I still indulged. was one of the many ppl who protested and voted now its legal... so yeah.

and when it comes to mugen it should be considered abandonedware... so there is no need to worry about the rules. yes?

#462  February 27, 2020, 01:59:12 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
weed was illegal I still indulged.
No fucking way.
I can't believe your side of this convo just went from "my friend stealing other people's work for shit is okay!" to "yeah I smoke weed who cares?"
And just a heads up, weed is scientifically proven to mess with your brain. You're better off not doing that shit lmao
and when it comes to mugen it should be considered abandonedware... so there is no need to worry about the rules. yes?
Damn, you're a lost cause and a half if you think rules don't matter around here. I don't even know why I bothered...
#463  February 27, 2020, 02:39:56 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

I can tell you're going to have issues listing to people who have authority over you in these parts. Or any.

Your choice, you accept the consequences when the time comes.
#464  February 27, 2020, 02:43:19 am
  • Wowzers!
weed was illegal I still indulged.
No fucking way.
I can't believe your side of this convo just went from "my friend stealing other people's work for shit is okay!" to "yeah I smoke weed who cares?"
And just a heads up, weed is scientifically proven to mess with your brain. You're better off not doing that shit lmao
Damn, you're a lost cause and a half if you think rules don't matter around here. I don't even know why I bothered...

man rules here are you can be rude and disrespectful as but don't try to gain a profit...
 I don't think this community is lost... I don't see why the dopest fighting game ever made hasn't been done by the community. Mugen should have been in EVO but not supporting the ability to monetize will kill any seed planted in the FCG dirt...

#465  February 27, 2020, 03:21:42 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Oh no, don't come with another excuse like that! This is one of the most shitty excuses i always heard when me and others here and around the community talked about the rules. Is it that hard to just follow the GODDAMN RULES!?

weed was illegal I still indulged. was one of the many ppl who protested and voted now its legal... so yeah.

Ok Mr. Never Breaks A Rule...

Yep, you lost all your pathetic arguments with these.
#466  February 27, 2020, 03:27:51 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

Even if it is abandonware, it still has a community that gives a shit about these things. Besides you don't ever see people selling abandonware.

man rules here are you can be rude and disrespectful as but don't try to gain a profit...

You do realize the latter is why the former is happening, hence why it's on the thread for said mugen auction thread in the first place.

I don't think this community is lost... I don't see why the dopest fighting game ever made hasn't been done by the community. Mugen should have been in EVO but not supporting the ability to monetize will kill any seed planted in the FCG dirt...

It's in the licence agreement as I told you why you can't profit of off mugen. Do you even know what a license agreement even is.
#467  February 27, 2020, 04:55:26 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Dear devs, please trash this convo already.

It's been derailed enuff as it is...
#468  February 27, 2020, 05:37:21 am
  • Wowzers!
i mention weed cuz weed was illegal and the way around it was donations....

I speak on ppl being rude period... I never came at yall rude. just asked questions and made points you deem invalid...

I peeped mofos being rude just cuz... why so hostile? cuz its not against the rules...?
#469  February 27, 2020, 06:05:04 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
So Mr. breakrules here is still trying to get the last word... oh he also likes weed, which surely has everything to do with MUGEN. If you'd make a compilation using other other people's works so I'd 100% buy it, cause why not? Why should I download everything myself when someone already did that and made a shitty umbalanced game? What, because it's free? No, he puts effort into it! Look how much work he has put on it, it's not easy to download these chars and put them together! It's not like anyone here can do this! Let me "support" him!
#470  February 27, 2020, 06:09:44 am
  • Wowzers!
So Mr. breakrules here is still trying to get the last word... oh he also likes weed, which surely has everything to do with MUGEN. If you'd make a compilation using other other people's works so I'd 100% buy it, cause why not? Why should I download everything myself when someone already did that and made a shitty umbalanced game? What, because it's free? No, he puts effort into it! Look how much work he has put on it, it's not easy to download these chars and put them together! It's not like anyone here can do this! Let me "support" him!

he's on to me...
#471  February 27, 2020, 06:13:13 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#472  February 27, 2020, 06:27:00 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I speak on ppl being rude period... I never came at yall rude. just asked questions and made points you deem invalid...
Oh come on man, you have been rude as fuck. Don't act like it's not rude at all to totally ignore everything people are saying to you, blow off all their points, and gloat about how awesome it is for Acemillion to steal other people's work and sell it is. That's rude as fuck! You're getting the exact kind of reaction you yourself are putting out to the world.

Also, I feel like everyone's getting sidetracked in all this about what Elecbyte's license says, and whether its OK to monetize MUGEN, etc. That stuff is certainly important, but there's a really key issue that isn't really being talked enough about, and that is the fact that Acemillion is stealing the hard work and effort of other people and selling it for profit. That isn't a complicated, grey area like the Elecbyte licensing stuff. That isn't some ingenious scheme that has never been attempted before and should be celebrated for its cleverness.

It's just straight up theft. And it's completely and utterly unacceptable.
#473  February 27, 2020, 06:38:06 am
  • Wowzers!
Oh come on man, you have been rude as fuck. Don't act like it's not rude at all to totally ignore everything people are saying to you, blow off all their points, and gloat about how awesome it is for Acemillion to steal other people's work and sell it is. That's rude as fuck! You're getting the exact kind of reaction you yourself are putting out to the world.

Also, I feel like everyone's getting sidetracked in all this about what Elecbyte's license says, and whether its OK to monetize MUGEN, etc. That stuff is certainly important, but there's a really key issue that isn't really being talked enough about, and that is the fact that Acemillion is stealing the hard work and effort of other people and selling it for profit. That isn't a complicated, grey area like the Elecbyte licensing stuff. That isn't some ingenious scheme that has never been attempted before and should be celebrated for its cleverness.

It's just straight up theft. And it's completely and utterly unacceptable.

yall dance around my good points as I dance around yours...

most of all be rude AF about it. breaking some of the forum rules while doing it.

i have broken no rules... and yall was rude af as soon as I mentioned Ace. its not against the rules to support something that is against the rules... not all rules are just...

1) Do not write users off as worthless beings because they:
have not seen all episodes of your favorite anime
cannot tell the original from an obviously badly stolen and over-powered MUGEN character of a very good friend of yours
appear unable to simply contribute a half-decent stage background to MUGEN.
. . .
it takes all kinds of people to make a world and we cannot all be superior.

There are probably a lot of disciplines in which you would end up on the latter places yourself—could you even be bothered to compete instead of just trying to have fun as a mostly uninvolved spectator who might not even care that much about the discipline in question to begin with. . .
#474  February 27, 2020, 06:53:07 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
We're all making good faith efforts to engage with your points, and every single one of your points has been dissected by several different people (because you're basically arguing against the entire forum, LOL)

But the same can not be said of the reverse. This has not been a very productive or fruitful conversation for anyone involved, but if there is one person who can be said to be contributing the most to it not being a good use of time, it would have to be you.

Also, please don't quote the rules at a moderator as some kind of inane "gotcha". The staff know when people are breaking the rules. No one has in their replies to you. Don't be the guy who tries to rules lawyer his way out of something. Relatedly, you haven't broken any rules either; being obstinate and unable to forgo the last word is certainly not against the rules.  :tipshat:
#475  February 27, 2020, 09:35:37 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Why not ban this bakaidiot already?! He's literally supporting monetization of MUGEN, which is something that's borderline(if not straight up) illegal!

BAN HIM.
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#476  February 27, 2020, 10:15:34 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
lol @GeorgeMP: Quick to see another banhammer?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#477  February 27, 2020, 03:54:41 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Remember what our Lord and Savior P.o.t.S. once said:

“Let him who is without shitpost among you be the first to throw a ban-hammer at him.”
#478  February 27, 2020, 05:25:30 pm
  • Wowzers!
We're all making good faith efforts to engage with your points, and every single one of your points has been dissected by several different people (because you're basically arguing against the entire forum, LOL)

good faith... my first post yes... b4 I mentioned ace yes.... after that no. well... a few
I was trying to debate. but as you said it was the entire forum... but really more mods. so those who rep the forum to the fullest... like the gang leaders in a hood. so its understandable.

But the same can not be said of the reverse. This has not been a very productive or fruitful conversation for anyone involved, but if there is one person who can be said to be contributing the most to it not being a good use of time, it would have to be you.

I dunno I was very entertained by the attempted debate that was more of I berate against me....

Also, please don't quote the rules at a moderator as some kind of inane "gotcha". The staff know when people are breaking the rules. No one has in their replies to you. Don't be the guy who tries to rules lawyer his way out of something. Relatedly, you haven't broken any rules either; being obstinate and unable to forgo the last word is certainly not against the rules.  :tipshat:

lol as a mod of groups myself I thought quoting the rules was pretty funny. and lawyering rules is like tweaking source code no?

Why not ban this bakaidiot already?! He's literally supporting monetization of MUGEN, which is something that's borderline(if not straight up) illegal!

BAN HIM.

supporting what is illegal is not against the rules tho... also yall HATE anyone who even considers the notion of monetizing mugen...
#479  February 27, 2020, 11:16:22 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
At this point, you're either: A. so blind to your cause you can't see any other belief or B. a massively elaborate troll.
#480  March 01, 2020, 02:24:48 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

So Ace Million decided to intimidate me personally. Oh well. ::)

Also i have another bastard that is doing the same shit that Ace and ShinRei. I'll report that later.
If these hypocrites like Le@N and Ace Million are thinking that i'll be afraid of their threats, they're totally wrong.

EDIT: After he tried to act as the victim and my replies, he blocked me on Facebook. xD
What hypocrites do when they have no more argument? Block you. That simple.
Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 03:30:24 am by 【MFG】gui0007