YesNoOk

[GENERAL] (Read 592771 times)

Started by firelord, April 17, 2010, 05:41:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: General Topic
#661  November 26, 2011, 06:58:18 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
I like the look of it, and it seems a lot more functional, so yeah, its good for me.  :)
#662  December 26, 2011, 01:58:34 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
Well, we decided release the new beta with ryu and scorpion and obviously the stage "street" this version have powerbar and all 0.1 bugs fixes...
#663  December 26, 2011, 10:22:44 am
ok we will wait  :D  ::)  :)
#664  December 29, 2011, 12:35:40 am
#665  January 02, 2012, 05:57:28 am
awesome keep up the good work  ;D
#666  January 02, 2012, 08:31:13 pm
 :sugoi:
#667  February 18, 2012, 10:38:34 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
long time without posting, this days I was really busy and for now the project is on "pause" for a time..

MKJ

#668  February 20, 2012, 02:32:21 pm
  • Eat your heart out Dave
Just a suggestion when you guys get back into it, have you ever considered connecting some of their super moves together? This was also in the flash for most of the chars who fought in them, I thought it would make it a little more exciting. Such as when chameleon pits akuma against the wall and pummels him continuously and then throws him into that ice super and then add a little slowmo effect at the final hit point plus some Helpers with the Anim of chameleons present Anim that goes off on left and right and use trans to fade them away, as seen in flash when the slowmo effect happens.
"Everyone likes a kidder, but no one gives him money"

"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men"

"If the whole world had a good sense of humor, there wouldn't be sitcoms anymore"
#669  March 22, 2012, 12:41:59 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#670  March 22, 2012, 01:28:59 am
    • USA
Oh, hey Firelord! Welcome back!
#671  April 21, 2012, 03:11:19 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
Ok we are working so much and the beta is so close! but i don't like now the lifebar.... we need something better something simple and nice! if someone is interested on that can send me a PM!

The game is so solid, looks so much like the flash, Ryu is finished and have some nice combinations have run/dash and a lot of supers..

For now I deleted VS screen i'll add the vs screen when we have good portraits and something that looks better...

That's for Now!

#672  April 28, 2012, 12:12:25 pm
  • ~X~ . Anger is one letter short of danger . ~X~
    • Albania
    • xat.com/Warrior_X_MUGEN
 :2thumbsup: WOW thats so great!!!I can't wait to play dat beta with the now SUPERs...
And dude it looks like the Flash!!MAAAAAN that's sooo cool
 :o
"FEAR THE WRATH OF GOD"

[img resized=1 width= height=]http://DeviLJiN.fileave.com/Signatures/DeviL_JiN.png[/img]
♣Konna mono de katteru to omota ka? <=> You thought you could win against me? ♣
#673  May 21, 2012, 02:56:58 am
    • USA
Hey all, just here to tell you i had a personal conversation with firelord today and the project is not dead, Firelord will just be away from his PC for a while.
Thats why you havent seen any updates.

If its any consolation though, i think im actually going to start forming character code myself to at least provide bases for firelord and andy.

Thats all for now, keep faith and look out for more from me, later!  :)
#674  May 21, 2012, 06:01:25 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#675  May 26, 2012, 03:26:14 am
    • USA
So, for anyone who visited the know your character thread, you knew i promised two surprises. The first i referred to was the sprite I displayed earlier, indicating ive started sprite work on guile along with bison and sagat, and the second...

Is this:

In order to learn up on code in MKvsSF style and to motivate myself, im doing Noob Saibot as a bonus character who will be released outside of the project, unless Firelord decides to add him.

Ive already done his basic movements and some gethits in the last day.

Anyways, later!  :)
Comments?
#676  June 03, 2012, 05:14:34 am
    • USA
Hey guys, im just updating to say Noob Saibot is mostly complete now, all he needs is air basics, super specials, and fine tweaking, so ill need legit beta testers soon.

PM me if youre interested AND qualified.

Later yall!  :P
MK vs SF project?
#677  June 23, 2012, 03:38:32 pm
    • USA
    • xauvyang@gmail.com
any idea when the beta for mk vs sf will come out?
Re: MK vs SF project?
#678  June 23, 2012, 03:42:53 pm
    • Japan
#679  July 11, 2012, 04:10:34 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#680  July 11, 2012, 04:43:12 am
    • USA
Cool. Hey firelord, sorry i havent gotten "him" to you yet. My computer is being taken over till 11. Expect him before 12.

Also, that was written by steel komodo and me, unless you used my simple version. In which case you should use his version.  :P