YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866251 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3641  December 07, 2020, 01:39:35 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Been replaying Underground 2, but on PC this time instead of GameCube. Sure is nice being able to experience the game at more than 15 FPS.

Benefits of it being the PC version is that I get access to the NTSC-exclusive cars in addition to the PAL ones. You've no idea how crushed child me was when the game case mentioned the presence of the Acura RSX when it wasn't actually there, as that was my go-to car in Underground 1.

You should definitely try out the Underground 2 Redux by KryZeePlays. That's some serious eye candy there. Great update on car, road and world textures and overall graphics and it'll run on a low end pc too.
#3642  December 07, 2020, 03:26:14 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yeah I've seen it before, but the HD HUD is incomplete and the mod itself doesn't strike enough interest for me to download what is essentially a HD textures pack with a ReShade filter bundled in that subdues the colours :P

But on the subject of mods, I see the community has finally figured out how to add new cars instead of overwriting existing ones, which is neat.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#3643  December 07, 2020, 03:59:27 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Yeah I've seen it before, but the HD HUD is incomplete and the mod itself doesn't strike enough interest for me to download what is essentially a HD textures pack with a ReShade filter bundled in that subdues the colours :P

But on the subject of mods, I see the community has finally figured out how to add new cars instead of overwriting existing ones, which is neat.

Only the map is incomplete and I found the overall result with all the add on bells and whistles to be a substantial improvement. You're right about the car addons. There's a Most Wanted 05 version with an upgrade too. Might wanna check it out.
#3644  December 08, 2020, 08:25:26 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
70 hours of Hades in the past 2 weeks.

favorite weapons and aspects?

i'm really partial to the rail gun, people hate it but man after it got me my first win (i died to hades second phase that I didn't know he had and got mad. said i'd quit the game for a while but i decided to do one more. got the god run lmao) i grew fond of it. the one that buffs the first shot is fun as hell too.
#3645  December 08, 2020, 09:42:50 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I love the hexagryph. To me it's the best designed weapon in the game in the sense it encourages you to use the main attack and special equally, despite them filling completely different roles, more so with the aspect of Eris. It's specially fun to use if you get the upgrades to shoot 3 or 5 bombs.

When it comes to the sword, I like the aspect of Arthur because of how stupidly hard it hits, and the way it changes the dash mechanic it encourages to aim for more back attacks. The lack speed means dick imo since the ranged weapons are better at rapid fire. I recently had a run where I got a boon from Aphrodite, a generous attack boon from Chaos, and on top of that I got Hermes side hustle early on along with hoarding slash, so my 1800 obols translated into an additional 90% damage. Also the 200% backstabbing damage hammer upgrade just to add insult to injury.

My favorite aspect for the shield is Zeus. The special is stupid good, especially if you get the fitting thunder flourish turning the special into Krillin's kienzan. Throw that to a boss like Hades when he's firing his laser and watch his lifebar go bye bye, specially because you can still turtle even when the shield is out. The Ares/Athena duo boon is also ridiculous, but requires heavy investment.

With the bow, aspect of Chiron really is the be all end all, especially if you can get Aphrodite's legendary boons and charm foes with every special.

The lance is the only weapon that doesn't really click well with me, the only success I've had is with aspect of Achilles cast builds.
#3646  December 11, 2020, 09:20:17 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Lance I only really enjoy with aspect of Hades, that circle is fucking massive and it pairs well with crits, doom, or zeus. I tried Guan Yu but the nerf made it too risky for me to bother

Yeah Zeus aspect is good as fuck, almost all of the aspects are good, the last one is a let down imo.
#3647  December 16, 2020, 10:40:48 pm
here's a 3x3 of my favorite music albums because why not?

make one of your own with this website.
Still jamming to Endtroducing, none of the rest tho... I still like rap but not the braggadocio stuff. There so many times you can hear someone brag about how dangerous he is before you get sick of it.
I find myself listening to trip hop and lo-fi mixes from youtube alot more than albums tho.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3648  December 29, 2020, 02:04:54 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Michael Burnham's plot armor so thick she can beat Captain  'Brie Larson' Marvel.  :ssj:
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.

MDD

#3649  January 30, 2021, 08:43:16 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Popping in here just to see all the new faces

All right back into hiding for another half decade
#3650  February 16, 2021, 05:11:12 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I've only ever encountered one woke person in my life. Thankfully this one is laughably harmless.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3651  February 16, 2021, 11:14:38 pm
  • SNK is life
#3652  February 17, 2021, 05:13:38 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#3653  February 17, 2021, 07:19:17 am
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
nooooo wait come back I need palettes
ay Imma help you if you need those pals tho Jman

considering what happened with BBHood  :shame:

MDD

#3654  February 18, 2021, 08:21:26 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#3655  February 20, 2021, 12:41:30 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Investment world going gaga over Dogecoin with Elon Musk fully supporting it on Twitter.

How I wished someone introduced me to Bitcoin. I knew about it but sadly I didn't invest in it when it was less than 10 dollars that time. Long story short I had a friend whom I thought was an investment guru but turns out he was just an impulsive unprofessional gambler. Introduced me to Bitconnect which he invested and he lost all his money in just 1 month.

Planning on purchasing at least 1000 Dogecoin with the next 6 months. Already set up an account on Binance the only problem is my bank won't let me purchase.

Also follow the golden rule of investment. "Invest only money you can afford to lose."

sailormoongalaxy said:
#3656  February 20, 2021, 01:19:28 am
Investment world going gaga over Dogecoin with Elon Musk fully supporting it on Twitter.
That was a couple of days before he bought a billion and a half dollars of *bitcoins* a couple weeks ago. He's not serious about dogecoins.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3657  February 20, 2021, 08:02:40 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#3658  February 20, 2021, 11:19:57 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#3659  February 20, 2021, 11:58:23 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/

How I wished someone introduced me to Bitcoin. I knew about it but sadly I didn't invest in it when it was less than 10 dollars that time. Long story short I had a friend whom I thought was an investment guru but turns out he was just an impulsive unprofessional gambler. Introduced me to Bitconnect which he invested and he lost all his money in just 1 month.

Planning on purchasing at least 1000 Dogecoin with the next 6 months. Already set up an account on Binance the only problem is my bank won't let me purchase.

Also follow the golden rule of investment. "Invest only money you can afford to lose."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if0i8U356pg[/youtube]
Don't treat altcoins like anything more than pennystocks.

People buy to dump, glhf.
#3660  February 21, 2021, 03:44:12 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Don't treat altcoins like anything more than pennystocks.

People buy to dump, glhf.

I missed out on the other altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. But this time I'm gonna play it smart and not listen to fake investor gurus (like my former friend who was promoting one scam after the next like Bitconnect). I'm planning on investing on XRP too and thankfully that one is approved by the local SEC in my country.

Honestly, I don't know how to do trading. We have like these stock trading courses but you gotta have a lot of cash on hand to get into these courses. So I'm gonna just purchase at a very low price and wait 10 to 15 years and hopefully by then one of these altcoins I've invested in does reach at least Ethereum's current price.
sailormoongalaxy said: