YesNoOk

B-kun's Speculations Room (Read 726288 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, August 17, 2011, 09:32:18 pm
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room
#101  June 30, 2020, 05:05:31 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Now that I'm finishing False Yuka (spoilers), I got something in mind...

. Evil Satomi
The deuteragonist of Variable Geo, Yuka Takeuchi's rival and the Kyo Kusanagi of the series, Satomi Yajima is another character that could be remade in this way: in the OVA based on the game series, Satomi is captured and brainwashed to be the new body of Miranda Jahana (dead in the OVA with her consciousness in a machine). Getting this in mind, her adaptation could be similar to Violent Ken in SVC: Chaos that adapted brainwashed Ken from SFII: The Movie (the anime BTW).

If False Yuka got a good adaptation, I could make Evil Satomi with all her moves from VG series plus some from Miranda (final boss in AVG2). As the rest of this thread, I leave the idea here in case I decided to make her for real in a future :P
OFFICIAL WIP, WORKING

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 05:29:55 am by Basara Huffman
#102  July 03, 2020, 05:16:49 pm
    • Chile
False Yuka was released!!
yeah, I know all of you already know that, but since the character idea born here, it's fair to announce it here too :P and yeah, I still debt you Chiho, I hope to get back to work on her soon.

PS: I should post the thread in Old Releases but I made a mistake and I posted in 1.0 Releases XD but she's compatible with 1.0+ so whatever, hahahaha

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#103  July 19, 2020, 05:48:53 am
    • Chile
Working in the Neo Geo Pocket Collection in MFFA, I got again the need of make something more for that collection, as happened in the past with the Classic Megaman Collection (where I made Quint and Sniper Joe from NES/GB games). So, since it's not a formal project per se, I post this here instead...

. Pocket Ukyo Tachibana
A character that wasn't one of my favourites in Samurai Shodown in first years, but I liked him with the time (especially when I cosplayed him years ago) at the point I learned how to play with him in SS games and in MUGEN (the ones by KGenjuro and intense_mc are my favourite versions of him). Saying this, there almost no SS chars from the NGP games (barely Haohmaru, but from SVC: MOTM), so with these 2 things said, I just started with him, thanks in part for the spritesheet by Brightview and the plenty of time I got for the quarantine. Maybe I'd make him official soon, but at least I wanted to post this here before I forget :P
FINISHED AND RELEASED

Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 06:08:18 am by Basara Tachibana
#104  September 11, 2020, 06:10:03 am
    • Chile

#105  August 14, 2021, 03:26:05 am
    • Chile
Hi, I got this idea recently, and since I'm not sure if I'd do it for real, I post this to remind me to do it eventually or not...

8. Lucia: the SFVAE edit
I became so happy when Lucia appeared in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, and I became happier when I discover she still have his classic costume from FF3 (as Nostalgia outfit) and that her moveset is similar to the invented one I did, which makes me proud to make her similar than official Capcom version.
With those things said, I was thinking to make an edit of her with her accurate moves from SFV, her (Japanese) voice in SND instead (modified) Cammy's voice, her paletes from Nostalgia costume and even a new portrait (the one above). However, I'll reuse the FF3 sprites instead some of the new SFA/CVS sprites out there of other Lucia in MUGEN (probably with my copy-paste coding) since none of them pleases me enough to change her, that's why I made an edit of what I did than start something new...

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:46:44 am by Basaraくん
#106  August 16, 2021, 10:58:00 pm
    • Chile
Oh, and I forgot to add these 2 to the list when I was making Ukyo and Morrigan, sorry for the late ;P

9. Miss X and Taizan Morozumi
Since both come from Neo Geo Pocket Color games, I decided to add them together in the same entry just as a reminder to make them eventually. I added them early as possible WIPs along with my Pocket Morrigan, but since I couldn't finish her yet (she's still on works BTW), I decided to leave both guys here to eventually make them in a future

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:46:56 am by Basaraくん
#107  September 13, 2021, 05:54:40 am
    • Chile

10. Juri Zero
Remember my Eagle Zero? The SFI character in CVS2 that I made with SFA gameplay? Well, I got this idea in mind since years ago and it's time to put it here before I forget it... yeah, I want to take Chuchoryu's Juri (or mostly, her SFF/sprites only) and convert her in this style too. I'm still not sure of doing it, so I posted it here instead as a reminder as most of my "projects" here :P

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:47:06 am by Basaraくん
#108  October 13, 2021, 05:37:56 am
    • Chile
And Evil Satomi becomes a reality...
Yes, I added her as one of my new WIPs and I'll be working on her, as well coming back with Chiho and updating False Yuka. Expect advances in my Normal WIPs thread soon ;)

#109  October 13, 2021, 11:28:43 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Hi, I got this idea recently, and since I'm not sure if I'd do it for real, I post this to remind me to do it eventually or not...

13. Lucia: the SFVAE edit
I became so happy when Lucia appeared in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, and I became happier when I discover she still have his clasic costume from FF3 (as Nostalgia outfit) and that her moveset is similar to the invented one I did, which makes me proud to make her similar than official Capcom version.
With those things said, I was thinking to make an edit of her with her accurate moves from SFV, her (Japanese) voice in SND instead (modified) Cammy's voice, her paletes from Nostalgia costume and even a new portrait (the one above). However, I'll reuse the FF3 sprites instead some of the new SFA/CVS sprites out there of other Lucia in MUGEN (probably with my copy-paste coding) since none of them pleases me enough to change her, that's why I made an edit of what I did than start something new...

I just noticed again your possible Lucia WIP.
I would go with the SFA type sprites even if they are not perfect.
Of course FF3 are the more accurate ones. but I don't like the idea they are very small, less colored, and have a very limited number of frames.
Also, animation is a bit stiff in FF3.

I even thing the best base would be the first edited version by NinjaBR (of course, the sprites are overly sexualised)
But I'm pretty sure, the sexiness can be toned down.
#110  October 13, 2021, 10:51:33 pm
    • Chile
I saw a Lucia SFA-sprited in MMV I guess, probably used my version or Zion's version as base for the spriteswap. If I decided to make her, I'll consider that version, since NinjaBR's looks almost like a hentai/18+ character, even if doesn't have any pr0n animations, so I'll pass of it

#111  June 28, 2022, 12:34:48 am
    • Chile
After the surprise release of NXC Kyoko, I got this idea reborn from my first years of MUGEN...

11. Batsu Ichimonji
Back in the 2000s when I was starting on this, more focused in spriting than in coding, I always had the dream to make Batsu for MUGEN, even I tried to make my own sprites, but since it was too difficult to me, I ended to bury that idea. Now, there's a fully sprited Batsu and tons of CvS and MvC adaptations with these sprites. So now that I made Kyoko and came back to my happy place by playing RS in my PSX once again looking for research for convert her for MUGEN, the buried dream came back from the dead into my head, so now that I know how to code properly a character, it's not a bad idea to finally make that dream come true, don't you think??
Seeing which Batsu to use and take its SFF, as well which kind of gameplay I'll make, but as is it now in my head, a possibility is to make him into SFA-gameplay since I'm making A2 Dan and I got the projects above (Lucia and Juri), so with Eagle and Dan maybe inaugurate the Zero series, not bad :idea2:

Also, I made an update to the past possible projects posted here:
-B-Kung Fu Man (a KFM recoded at my way) eventually became Kung Fu Man 63 1/3, so I delisted of this thread as a finished project
-These ones were cancelled and forgotten: Little John, Scaner remake and Goku B2
-All the others will be here until I change my mind, and some others maybe I could make them in certain way (like Grifter, since there's one who's a spriteswap of Chris Redfield, so the sprites exist now; or Lucia, since NinjaBR's sprites were remade by Nexus Games into something more CvS)

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:47:20 am by Basaraくん
New #112  December 06, 2022, 04:07:57 pm
    • Chile

12. Evil Jim
Looking for info from Earthworm Jim (personal issues, nothing to do with my MUGEN work), I found this doppelganger from the TV series as well the final boss of Earthworm Jim: Menace 2 the Galaxy (yeah, that ugly GBC game), and I was thinking... "hmmm, this could be a good idea for a character", basically make a literal Evil Jim with some new moves, an aggressive AI and new palettes, as well his voice changed, something like I did with Orochi Sumo Santa in the past AF day.
I think the premise is interesting, so I post this in this thread that is more like my personal ideas notebook in case I decided to make him for real further :gouki:

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:47:32 am by Basaraくん
New #113  April 19, 2023, 03:51:16 pm
    • Chile

13. Marina Liteyears
The heroine of the classic N64 game Mischief Makers, I always liked her from the N64 times but I never could get the game. Years ago, I wanted to see her in MUGEN and Tsunamidusher did her, but it was a beta and never completed her. Well, getting this char plus the rerip of her sprites in TSR makes me continue what TD left... but first I've to buy the game (an Aliexpress repro cartridge, of course) to play it once for all and get inspiration to finish her for MUGEN, that would be awesome. And since there's no close plans to work on her, I put her here to make sure I'll make this eventually

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:47:43 am by Basaraくん
#114  June 13, 2023, 05:46:19 pm
    • Chile
What kind of witchcraft is this? :yikes:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#115  June 13, 2023, 07:11:14 pm
What kind of witchcraft is this? :yikes:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Seems interesting, i found a Klaymen character in AK1 if you're interested, by boomrainbownuk (not sure if it's good though, but it would be good for ideas i guess)
https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/file/24739-klaymen/

If this gets complete one day, at least this CF fullgame with have a guest that doesn't clash with the rest of the characters.
#116  June 13, 2023, 10:09:04 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, I found it before and tested it, it's not enough to be a character but it's a start at least.

Maybe if I advance a bit more with this, I can see if this can be done for real or not (I hope to do it IMO)

New #117  November 13, 2023, 07:23:30 pm
    • Chile

14. KOF Edits
This is an idea I got since my first years on this but never have the skill enough to make it... and in that time to edit chars it wasn't good seen in the public eye but now it's more accepted. I got 2 in mind: Joe Higashi and Yashiro Nanakase, which will edits of existing chars to be accurate for some KOF game versions where don't get any yet. In the case of Joe, I'll use Ironmugen's Crazy Joe to convert it into 2k1 Joe and LuvlyAngel's '98 Yashiro to make the '97 version, and of course adding missing sprites, their respective FX and fixing anything that would get broken, as well make 1.0 versions of them (with winquotes and stuff).

I don't start with any of them yet, but I don't want to lose that idea in my head, so I post it here as a notebook in case I want to do it for real later (as all the rest of this thread, of course XD)

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:47:56 am by Basaraくん
#118  January 02, 2024, 05:45:22 am
    • Chile