YesNoOk

OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP? (Read 75236 times)

Started by Blue Monkey, March 01, 2012, 01:13:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP?
#41  March 02, 2012, 09:53:59 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
The Last Blade series needs another game.
Re: OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP?
#42  March 02, 2012, 10:04:51 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
thanks to ya both for the support, and yeah pirate games were another thing i was wondering....maybe i'll consider that too if i ever get off my ass to actually do this. resource section is also a nice idea too

random note: mass is also the only guy who's made characters from the game 'rabbit', ain't he
#43  March 02, 2012, 10:34:31 pm
yes to my knowledge, he has converted 5 of the 9 members cast.
#44  March 10, 2012, 03:38:02 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
#45  March 10, 2012, 04:23:50 am
  • Creative Mastermind
    • Chile
    • barbwireproductions.wordpress.com
I want to see chars from ARIKA's fighting layer, especially exodus and clemence keliber. Actually there are more than 1 version of Blair Dame (who appears on this game as propiety of ARIKA) and Allen Snider, but i don't know if the last have a beta version or an unfinished.
#46  March 10, 2012, 10:07:32 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I want to see all the characters from Jackie Chan Fists of Fire, Dragon Master and The Masters Fighter. I fucking love obscurity to death
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:20:12 pm by John Madden
#47  March 10, 2012, 03:53:57 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#48  March 10, 2012, 04:02:42 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
Dragon Master

Mass has a good part of the roster covered, I'm kinda surprised he stopped halfway and didn't bother converting the remaining characters(such as Jackie and the two sub bosses).
#49  March 10, 2012, 04:11:28 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#50  March 10, 2012, 05:10:49 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
Dragon Master

Mass has a good part of the roster covered, I'm kinda surprised he stopped halfway and didn't bother converting the remaining characters(such as Jackie and the two sub bosses).

or jedi ryan, the most fearsome jedi ever

honestly i could sorta see why. maybe he just got sick of working with dragon master's material lol

and yeah, 'master fighter' and 'the masters fighter' are two completely different things surprisingly

thanks for the rabbit stage addition btw, i wasn't aware anyone made a stage from that game

also was gonna add gokuu densetsu magic beast warriors to the games that weren't yet converted list. guess i can scratch that off today.
#51  March 10, 2012, 06:55:37 pm
How about Buzz and the remaining cast of Pit Fighter, the conversions have been pretty fun so far
#52  March 11, 2012, 09:08:45 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
@MelvanaInChains: Always happy to help :)

@Blue Monkey: I don't see any accurate conversions of that game so I hope they're all converted like that
#53  March 11, 2012, 04:16:43 pm
@Madden: I know they re not accurate however i think an accurate version would get obliterated by pretty much any other mugen character, even balanced ones, the game was so basic battle wise that having to compete against supers, Ultra combos and strikers would make em pretty much useless.

@melvana: i apologize, ia ver belated wow and thank you, that wiki is awesome and quite useful for any mugen creator who wants to know from where to start from when deciding their new project, perhaps you i could put it as a separate post so people could get in touch with it better?
#54  March 11, 2012, 05:35:53 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
@Blue Monkey yeah you do have a point

Two Tuff E Nuff/Dead Dance chars were converted to MUGEN by Pneophen but they where custom styled (Especially the infamous "Cheap Boss Type" which is also known as Jade/Jado.) Like I said earlier, I wish they were accurate to said fighting game.
#55  March 11, 2012, 05:43:56 pm
I remember The Aboriginal One releasing all Dead dDnce characters for winmugen. Perhaps you could check em out and tel me your opinion on em.
#56  March 11, 2012, 05:47:07 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
perhaps you i could put it as a separate post so people could get in touch with it better?

yeah lol i probably should've considered that

also (^o^)/descolors/0D/damnmanpickanamealready made vortz/voltz, but, y'know. that's his 'style'

in terms of pit fighter, yeah i'll probably add those too eventually. i dunno how i forgot kato's hilarious southside jim truck striker
#57  March 11, 2012, 06:47:03 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I remember The Aboriginal One releasing all Dead dDnce characters for winmugen. Perhaps you could check em out and tel me your opinion on em.

I got on his site but its empty asides from some text that said "Connected successfully". I don't know what that means but I doubt it's "connected" to that website. Is there a different site or an archive for one of his sites?
#58  March 11, 2012, 09:24:45 pm
i might have them on my collection, let me check, you have an address to which send em?
#59  March 11, 2012, 11:06:09 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Like my email address? You can check my profile for that
#60  March 11, 2012, 11:38:03 pm
checked it out and there is no address, send me a pm if interested