YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866796 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3581  July 08, 2020, 07:36:54 pm
Covid got me really scared of my weight back when i heard it has a knack for yeeting fatfucks out of life. Been doing a diet for two months now and I lost alot of it, will hopefully lose more.
I feel so much happier, even tho I have every reason not to be. and ever since i cut that shit food out i now have no desire to even want to smell a burger.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3582  July 08, 2020, 08:06:10 pm
yeah it does that to you. cut off drinking soda way back and now my body just can't drink it anymore. stopped eating junk food and chocolates basically sugary things.

try eating more greens and fruits as snacks and by a few months your body would actually crave it over junk. you'll feel less tired and i noticed my insomnia is gone after eating healthier.
#3583  July 08, 2020, 09:36:37 pm
Fuck yeah dude. Good for you.
One more thing I learned...
fast food is engineered to be addictive to your mind. humans have evolved to savior every moment of wolfing down meat, because our ancestors used to bludgen deers to death to get it from them.
We dont need that trait anymore now but that doesn't mean we still dont have it. And thats how fast food exploits it with its calculated amount of salt, sugar and meat.
#3584  July 09, 2020, 04:49:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, tends if not hundreds of thousands of years of evolution where high calories food where the best alternative vs what,? the latest 50 years when people are able to afford enough food for high calorie food to hurt?
#3585  July 10, 2020, 02:13:09 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
I dont gain or lose weight during the pandemic and staying at home, I never drink soda in my life (OK here and there usually when dining out which is rarity), I never have it in my fridge, no chocolate and icecream too, but I drink coffee with creamer and sugar multiple cups a day.
I can eat meat in small portion like 1 or 2 meatballs  any excess meat like a muttonsoup the other day for example I feel burn on my ears and the back of my head almost instantly.
#3586  July 10, 2020, 04:10:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I used to walk 5km everyday before the pandemic, so I just started eating less food once it started.
#3587  July 10, 2020, 05:58:42 pm
Fuck yeah dude. Good for you.
One more thing I learned...
fast food is engineered to be addictive to your mind. humans have evolved to savior every moment of wolfing down meat, because our ancestors used to bludgen deers to death to get it from them.
We dont need that trait anymore now but that doesn't mean we still dont have it. And thats how fast food exploits it with its calculated amount of salt, sugar and meat.

it ain't that bad but they inject god knows how many preservatives on those meats if you can call it meat it's probably tons of "extenders".

you still need to eat meat but just balance it out with greens and fruits.
#3588  July 12, 2020, 07:19:14 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Wanted to share since I thought this was cool.

Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd got an interview with the man behind Hong Kong 97, Kowloon Kurosawa. First time he's agreed to an interview as far as I know.
#3589  August 02, 2020, 09:59:46 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Hm. Nice to see this holding up.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#3590  August 09, 2020, 04:51:12 pm
Who the fuck keeps telling Microsoft that it's okay to make an update that takes between one and two hours
Without even telling the user
How the fuck do these stupid shits still have a job in tech
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3591  August 10, 2020, 03:52:43 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Who the fuck keeps telling Microsoft that it's okay to make an update that takes between one and two hours
yeah, it's annoying AF, I normally shutdown and start my computer with that in mind.
#3592  August 11, 2020, 03:04:20 am
    • USA
Wanted to share since I thought this was cool.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHy2XO3Ldk[/youtube]
Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd got an interview with the man behind Hong Kong 97, Kowloon Kurosawa. First time he's agreed to an interview as far as I know.

I find this very ironic thumbnail of a Japanese dude from Japan wearing a MAGA hat shaking hands with a guy wearing a BLM shirt. Lol in larger numbers there would be some sort of altercation. Although it's good to see them cast aside the issues.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 06:17:12 am by extravagant
#3593  August 11, 2020, 12:58:33 pm
#3594  August 13, 2020, 11:55:33 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hey guys ive done a thread for this and ill move this discussion there :)
#3595  August 13, 2020, 12:05:04 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
#3596  August 13, 2020, 12:06:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
because its a subject that merits discussion and going back to and not just a post in random topic that might be lost in time.
#3597  August 13, 2020, 02:48:59 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
because its a subject that merits discussion and going back to and not just a post in random topic that might be lost in time.

I understand why, they might be a drama, politics etc, and so on.
#3598  August 13, 2020, 03:17:55 pm
No.
It's because there's already a topic about it. Iced said it.
#3599  August 13, 2020, 11:06:26 pm
  • KFC
    • USA

OZ

#3600  August 14, 2020, 07:36:41 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ

i've been working from home since...ya know
i had just updated windows the day before; made sure I fully shut down and got on early to make sure I would have time for the update

the next day i'm in the middle of a somewhat important call and windows decides it's time for an unannounced update
no 'restarting in 10 minutes', no 'would you like to postpone', just shuts everything down and says preparing for update
i about lost my mind

client is mad, boss is mad, i'm mad
an unannounced hour long update is one of the most most vile, evil things i can think of
why microsoft? why would you let this happen?
ಠ_ಠ