YesNoOk

Razer by ProjetoGL, edited by Maverick Hunter Omega (Read 4182 times)

Started by Maverick Hunter Omega, January 02, 2020, 08:03:00 pm
Share this topic:
Razer by ProjetoGL, edited by Maverick Hunter Omega
#1  January 02, 2020, 08:03:00 pm
  • "The Ultimate Reploid"
Thought i should begin the year with something BIG & there was no other way to do so other than releasing my first Mugen edit, Razer (Although the title says its an edit, its actually more than that). I did my very best to make this character as best as i could both in appearance & in gameplay & i'm really happy with the final results. Hope you guys like the release.

You can download Razer in the link below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T7PRAhFZ1jWOLhT5crsPd2uDJ9eG2P13

What's Done:
- Edited Razer's Sprites to look more closer to his appearance in the Animated Series.
- Aligned his sprites.
- Added frames in some of his animations to make them smoother.
- Recoded all of his specials & hypers to use a Helper instead of Projectiles.
- Color Separation to make new palettes for him in the Future.
- Strong AI.

Special Moves:
- Flight: D, D
- Cyber Dragoon: ~D, DF, F, x
- Skull: ~D, DF, F, y
- Super Laser: ~D, DF, F, z

Hyper Moves:
- Skull Rain: ~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, y
- Super Laser Beam: ~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, z

Credits:
- ProjetoGL for first making Razer for Mugen.
- Alvaro Grande for editing Razer by ProjetoGL, I used his edit as a reference to further improve Razer's existing sprites.
- DC for making Razer.
- Cartoon Network for making the flash game Green Lantern: Crimson Clash from which i got those additional portraits.
- Elecbyte for M.U.G.E.N 1.0.

If you guys find any bugs or issues, let me know & i will try my best to fix them asap. Welp, happy new year & hope u guys have a wonderful year ^_^
Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:53:52 pm by Maverick Hunter Omega
Re: Razer by ProjetoGL, edited by Maverick Hunter Omega
#2  January 03, 2020, 03:24:17 am
  • Eu percebo que minha vida é uma comédia
    • Brazil
Cool. I really enjoyed this new version of the Red Lantern. I appreciate the commitment to revitalize beta chars, and improve classic characters. Nowadays there are so many editions of good characters trying to make them great that we have just forgotten about some Mugen pearls. Seriously cool for the next issue a new fighting pose and maybe a flight mode. Razer is a very complex character in the animated series and has also carried a blue ring ... Maybe a Blue Lantern mode. Very successful in this new year and congratulations for your contribution.
Re: Razer by ProjetoGL, edited by Maverick Hunter Omega
#3  January 03, 2020, 02:53:15 pm
  • "The Ultimate Reploid"
Thank you so much for the nice words & nice suggestions ^_^

Will definitely try & give Razer a Blue Lantern mode & a new stance too in the Future, since the current stance still reminds me of Iron Man, lol. As for the Flight mode, Razer already has that. You can enter Flight mode by pressing Down twice (Forgot to mention Flight mode, so first post is updated as well).