YesNoOk

Have you ever seen this Kaoru of kof series? (Read 12594 times)

Started by botan, October 28, 2011, 08:13:24 pm
Have you ever seen this Kaoru of kof series?
#1  October 28, 2011, 08:13:24 pm
I have been looking for this one for quite a long time. But I cannot find it. Recently I found a Mexican site that has a mugen screen shot of this Maria, published by Kameron16. But as one who don't know Mexican, I cannot know the details. So I have to ask that who is the author? How can I download one? Thank you @!

The edition is of no matter. So long as it is this one, it's OK.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:09:59 pm by botan
Re: Excuse me! Who is the author of this Maria KOF?
#2  October 28, 2011, 08:20:49 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
That's Maria Shinzaki by Mouki, you can find her in Mouki's web:
http://www.geocities.jp/hasonken/

Now, about the shots, the XI and 2k2UM stuff is new (Maria's from 2005), so probably the shots are an edit of her, in that case I don't know who made that
EDIT: Oh, I see Kameron16 in your post, probably that's a private edit of him from Mouki's Maria, no idea if he could release her someday

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#3  October 28, 2011, 09:17:32 pm
Thank you. I cannot download the Maria of Mouki. But I think Mouki's Maria is the one with Kensou's martial arts, isn't it? I have had that one. I just want the one with the same head portrait of the screen shot which has a 2002um max2 from Momoko. So I think Mouki's Maria is not the one I ask for.

I know that the Maria I want had been given out and shared, because one group of my country had ever shared it but nobody paid attention to it. So it disappeared…What a pity.

I don't need Kameron16's edition. But I just want the one with the same head portrait of the screen shot which has the 2002um max2 from Momoko's psycho wave. Thank you.
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:22:26 pm by botan
#4  October 28, 2011, 09:24:48 pm
    • Chile
Hmmmm, I understand. I know spanish, it's my native language, so I can read that mexican forum you saw. Do you get the link of that forum??

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  October 28, 2011, 10:08:35 pm
#6  October 28, 2011, 10:39:12 pm
    • Chile
OK, looked that thread and in general that forum. Maria is part of the fullgame of that forum: KOF Armageddon, uneleased yet, but I suppose those shots from that thread came from there. And as I could see, almost all chars from that game are edited from a lot of creators on the net with new moves and XI/UM stuff added. Here're the main links about it, all in spanish sadly:
http://mugenteammexico.foroactivo.com/f22-kof-armagedon -> subforum of the fullgame
http://mugenteammexico.foroactivo.com/t261-roster-oficial-kofarma -> roster/teams thread, Maria is part of Athena's team

#7  October 29, 2011, 07:32:49 am
So I can't download it? But I know the one with the same head portrait of the screen shot which has the 2002um max2 from Momoko's psycho wave is really existing! Not this one. So I want to suspend this REQUEST and maybe someone can know.

Thank you very much! Basara West
#8  October 29, 2011, 08:54:57 am
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
I'll ask some of my friends about this Maria Shinzaki. :sugoi:
#9  October 29, 2011, 01:54:53 pm
Thank you very much! Waiting for your information!

Well, I got a message (from the person who shared the Maria I want long time ago) that 4Shared has this one^ But I didn't find it on that net disk^Maybe it really disappeared~~
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:00:04 pm by botan
#10  October 29, 2011, 07:58:06 pm
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
OK, looked that thread and in general that forum. Maria is part of the fullgame of that forum: KOF Armageddon, uneleased yet, but I suppose those shots from that thread came from there. And as I could see, almost all chars from that game are edited from a lot of creators on the net with new moves and XI/UM stuff added. Here're the main links about it, all in spanish sadly:
http://mugenteammexico.foroactivo.com/f22-kof-armagedon -> subforum of the fullgame
http://mugenteammexico.foroactivo.com/t261-roster-oficial-kofarma -> roster/teams thread, Maria is part of Athena's team
I asked my friend of this character and it has the same reason as I quoted above. So all we have to do, is wait.
#11  October 31, 2011, 02:02:51 pm
I'm so sorry to propose my request again.  But I really feel upset~  Two of my friends said they had really played a Maria with 2002um MAX2. And there maybe a momoko striker, and now I am not sure the head portrait in the picture of the 1st layer is the one I want~
The one who downloaded that 02um Maria said he downloaded it from 4shared. But I can't find it.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:23:46 pm by botan
#12  November 05, 2011, 08:23:30 pm
I really need you guys' help!! I have deleted the added pictures in the 1st layer. And I just want a similar char like that 02um max2.

So sorry to bother you again. Maybe you can ask your friends who is good at finding chars--This is my last hope~

If you can't find it, too, please tell me something about this one:

It comes from athenaasamiyafanclub, but I can't find the author and where to download. At least it has a portrait and XI spark.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:51:31 pm by botan
#13  November 06, 2011, 06:34:15 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
I really need you guys' help!! I have deleted the added pictures in the 1st layer. And I just want a similar char like that 02um max2.

So sorry to bother you again. Maybe you can ask your friends who is good at finding chars--This is my last hope~

If you can't find it, too, please tell me something about this one:

It comes from athenaasamiyafanclub, but I can't find the author and where to download. At least it has a portrait and XI spark.

Edit: Down for the other. And the one from this second screen is there
http://athenaasamiyafanclub.blogspot.com/2010/11/mugen.html

Though she doesnt have that beam super.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:56:25 am by ☠Guardian Angel★☃
#14  November 06, 2011, 11:53:25 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
            Zorf Giudecca
#15  November 07, 2011, 07:10:42 am
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
We found our GIRL. :sugoi:
#16  November 09, 2011, 05:21:17 pm
#17  November 10, 2011, 03:15:33 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
no problem, I was searching there with the hints made by Guardian Angel and get to a 4shared account, then I started to search there for any Maria edit, downloaded 2 of them and watched if she does the beam super... found it and put the link

no problem man, glad I can help you!

for the name of the char "maria to fix" I can assume it's a beta
            Zorf Giudecca
#18  November 10, 2011, 06:01:39 am
no problem, I was searching there with the hints made by Guardian Angel and get to a 4shared account, then I started to search there for any Maria edit, downloaded 2 of them and watched if she does the beam super... found it and put the link

no problem man, glad I can help you!

for the name of the char "maria to fix" I can assume it's a beta

It doesn't matter. I know she is a beta at the beginning, but that is not a problem ;) I will express my gratitude here again~
Is there anyone who knows how I can open KJ's blog?
#19  December 24, 2011, 07:48:08 pm
I want to download his Poison here:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79153.0

But the problem is: I cannot find the download icon on the right-up corner as the introduction said.
So please help me to get the Poison. Thank you.~
Have you ever seen this Kaoru of kof series?
#20  December 24, 2011, 08:38:43 pm
Somebody said to me that there's someone has made a Kaoru who debut in kof2000.

This Kaoru was made from materials of Hinako, they say. But they cannot remember who is the author…