YesNoOk

Subway (Read 23731 times)

Started by J. The E, January 02, 2010, 12:04:45 am
Share this topic:
Subway
#1  January 02, 2010, 12:04:45 am
    • xtrm.mugen-infantry.net/
Copy pasta from the readme.
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Subway----------------------------------------------01/01/10
---------------------------------------
Special thanks to:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elecbyte for M.U.G.E.N
Cybaster for his stage creation tutorial, it help me with some details
Saiyajin Mui for a command line i forgot and watch in one of his stages LOL
Yoda for being a  master.
ChucksNation from newgrounds for the track: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/131630
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings from México.
MUGEN INFANTRY: We Ouftlank Your Squad!!!

Copy pasta from the readme.
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Subway----------------------------------------------01/01/10
---------------------------------------
Special thanks to:
Elecbyte for M.U.G.E.N
Cybaster for his stage creation tutorial, it help me with some details
Saiyajin Mui for a command line i forgot and watch in one of his stages LOL
Yoda for being a  master.
ChucksNation from newgrounds for the track: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/131630
Greetings from México.
MUGEN INFANTRY: We Ouftlank Your Squad!!!

lulz thanks saiyajin mui.

Download: http://xtrm.mugen-infantry.net/

enjoy and leave feedback  :sugoi:
Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:20:05 am by XTRM
Re: Subway
#2  January 02, 2010, 01:36:54 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Happy my tutorial was put to use. :)

Anyway, I guess the basic layer is fine as it is, but the stage really needs animations, because it's not natural as it is. :-\
- Some smoke coming out from the floor would be nice.
- The subway is blurry, which means it should actually be moving. Yeah, I know, this implies some massive editing of the BG to be able to reconstruct all the part hidden behind the subway as well as the lights, but IMO it's necessary if you want to achieve a realistic look.
- Maybe some little things like flying newspapers or fire could be added.

Conclusion : too basic for now IMO. Would be okay if the image itself looked static, but it really isn't the case.
#3  January 02, 2010, 01:42:09 am
    • xtrm.mugen-infantry.net/
Happy my tutorial was put to use. :)

Anyway, I guess the basic layer is fine as it is, but the stage really needs animations, because it's not natural as it is. :-\
- Some smoke coming out from the floor would be nice.
- The subway is blurry, which means it should actually be moving. Yeah, I know, this implies some massive editing of the BG to be able to reconstruct all the part hidden behind the subway as well as the lights, but IMO it's necessary if you want to achieve a realistic look.
- Maybe some little things like flying newspapers or fire could be added.

Conclusion : too basic for now IMO. Would be okay if the image itself looked static, but it really isn't the case.

thanks for the feedback i really needed, respect the animations i'm looking for smoke and other things  already someone told me that would be a good idea.

again thanks.
#4  January 03, 2010, 08:12:48 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
AHAHAHAHAH this looks like my stage

MY VERSION.

must test yours.
#5  January 04, 2010, 01:48:31 am
  • Imagination is Everyting....
    • flamekyo.mugen-infantry.net
Some animation would be good.

Other than that i think this stage is A-okay

Good Job ;)
... Pulse Lifebars Re-Make :twisted:  60%
#6  January 04, 2010, 07:16:43 am
  • viernes por la noche... primer paseo inmoral.
madness, as you know it\\\'s like gravity... all it takes is a little push