YesNoOk

Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny (Read 477275 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, September 13, 2020, 09:59:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny
#21  September 16, 2020, 11:08:32 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Well, if you don't mind - Rick Strowd or Vanessa, Gato and if there're fitting Freeman on NG side and if there's good to work with Juri in SF4 outfit. Those all I want, so generally... Surprise me :D

I ain't going to lie, as much as I like Rick Strowd and Vanessa, I actually would pick Vanessa......

(Because I need more ladies in this game LOL.)

Might I request a few characters?:

Genjuro Kibagami from SamSho

any member from the american sports team

Dan muthafuckin Hibiki

that's all really lol

Genjuro sounds hella dope. And Dan'd be so funny in this!

Do you by chance have a rough list of the chars to come?

I absolutely don't. For now, we're working on it, but you guys can request some characters too I really don't mind.

Then we absolutely need to have Haggar vs Franco Bash

Haggar? Haggar is a must. Franco Baaaash? Not really in my list :'(

I would love to see some non-sf characters make the cut, obvious ones like Strider seem perfect for this style with his high speed moveset, Fiona Belli from Haunting Ground, Viewtiful Joe and Frank West would be all I'd be asking for. I would be interested to see how a grappler type would work with this high speed, someone like Tizoc/Raiden or Haggar/Zangief but this crazy fast action, and maybe more opportunities to chain grab through wall and floor bounces might be pretty fun/crazy! I think if you wanted to  have something pretty fun to mess around with too, not sure how easy this would be but maybe Geegus, so they could transform into various SNK/Capcom characters between supers/moves, I think that would be quite a spectacle and might be fun.

Good luck on this project I'll be keeping my eyes on it because the high speed action of this looks pretty fun!

Strider is in. Viewtiful Joe would be in if I had good sprites :(, oh dear god Frank West is just so dope in general but I don't think I'd be able to make him! Now, Tizoc/Raiden, I'm moooooooooore leaning towards Tizoc than Raiden?

#22  September 16, 2020, 11:26:02 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Yeah I feel Tizoc has more finesse over Raiden and would probably stand out more with this style of play.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#23  September 17, 2020, 08:17:42 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
#24  September 21, 2020, 03:34:43 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Back with some NEWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZ.

I agree, his high flying moves and aerial grabs would be really cool, I can't remember but isn't there a CVS styled sprite sheet of Gato from Mark of the Wolves? He might also be an interesting choice, but glad to hear Strider is making the cut!

I heard Nexus Games updated his Viewtiful Joe sprites, so it might be worth looking into as well. Are you going to be having a Mega man rep?
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/viewitful-joe-mvc3-sprites-little-update-183591.msg2489402.html#new

Hmm, this Joe.....I don't know if he'll fit with the others. ;(

ExL

#25  September 21, 2020, 08:43:14 am
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
New challengers looks great!
Hmmm, if anything - I'm against Viewtiful Joe because of style(personally I don't like chibies among normal proportioned characters it ruins game for me), maybe Dante or Zero? There are some version to choose from.
With all those guys with sharp thingies in their hands on Capcom side NG side needs countermeasures :D Ones comes to mind first, that have proper sprites are Haohmaru, Hibiki and Nakoruru, but I'd rather had Zantetsu, Setsuna or Yuki from Last Blade or Ukyo from SamSho, they are more interesting. Or Eiji isn't a bad choice either for countering one of new challengers.
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#26  September 21, 2020, 03:16:30 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Hmmm, if anything - I'm against Viewtiful Joe because of style(personally I don't like chibies among normal proportioned characters it ruins game for me), maybe Dante or Zero? There are some version to choose from.
With all those guys with sharp thingies in their hands on Capcom side NG side needs countermeasures :D Ones comes to mind first, that have proper sprites are Haohmaru, Hibiki and Nakoruru, but I'd rather had Zantetsu, Setsuna or Yuki from Last Blade or Ukyo from SamSho, they are more interesting. Or Eiji isn't a bad choice either for countering one of new challengers.

Dante?? Doesn't he only has HR sprites??
#27  September 21, 2020, 06:14:07 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

I think there’s a non-HR Dante made by Nexus Games. Not sure.
#28  September 21, 2020, 07:10:20 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
those are really bad tho
#29  September 21, 2020, 07:23:02 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Again I like the choice of characters, and how you customize them!
I know you will do great choice of characters.

(My only whishes whould be Shermie for NG and R.Mika for Capcom)
Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:35:34 pm by Nedflandeurse
#30  September 21, 2020, 07:23:32 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
Any chances a Rival Schools or Red Earth character gets in?

For SNK how about Chizuru and Shermie?

This project looks very nice btw.
#31  September 21, 2020, 09:24:34 pm
Game is looking very promising right now with some great character choices and cool mechanics, and not just another CVS compilation. As for character suggestions, on the NeoGeo side, I would love to see Yuki and Ai from NGBC, and Sho Hayate and King Lion from Kizuna Encounter. For the Capcom side, Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Ruby Heart, and Son Son. The non-SF and KOF picks are the more interesting ones to me. Anyways, keep up the great work, man! I can't wait to play this!
Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:02:24 am by Zenotron
#32  September 21, 2020, 11:32:22 pm
  • hecc

Theres also Project X Zone1 and 2 sprites

There was also someone doing CVS Dante sprites a LOOOOOOONG time ago but I dont think they were ever finished

There's also Alexlexus's Dante sprites,I think someone did a fixed version of that Dante a while back ago, I remember that Dante's sprites being edited from Rock tho
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#33  September 21, 2020, 11:53:13 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

Shermie...

And another Shermie, she seems to be quite popular in here, haha. Well. I need ladies so. Shermie can join in, I'm down. It's official :D

Game is looking very promising right now with some great character choices and cool mechanics, and not just another CVS compilation. As for character suggestions, I would love to see Yuki and Ai from NGBC and Sho Hayate and King Lion on the Neo Geo side, and Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Ruby Heart, and Son Son on the Capcom side. The non-SF and KOF pics are the more interesting ones to me. Anyways, keep up the great work, man! I can't wait to play this!

Thank you so much, it really means a lot! Captain Commando/Jin are in my list, they're dope as hell and I always loved playing them. Ruby Heart has more chances to join than Son Son, though.

As for Yuki, I keep hearing his name....The only thing that is going to be very long with him is the CS.

There was also someone doing CVS Dante sprites a LOOOOOOONG time ago but I dont think they were ever finished

There's also Alexlexus's Dante sprites,I think someone did a fixed version of that Dante a while back ago, I remember that Dante's sprites being edited from Rock tho

a Rock/Dante? :o

Oh by the way!

Gameplay video!!

#34  September 22, 2020, 12:29:50 am
  • hecc

yeah, it looked like this actually

the character itself was kinda buggy but the sprite edit was kinda neat.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#35  September 22, 2020, 12:54:10 am
    • USA

Shermie...

And another Shermie, she seems to be quite popular in here, haha. Well. I need ladies so. Shermie can join in, I'm down. It's official :D

if you gonna include Shermie, might as well include the entire New Faces Team XD (Yashiro, Chris and Shermie). Don't forget the Orochi modes lol
#36  September 22, 2020, 01:15:42 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

yeah, it looked like this actually

the character itself was kinda buggy but the sprite edit was kinda neat.

It indeed looks dope, but I ain't gonna use it tho!
#37  September 22, 2020, 02:24:32 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Good luck with the project.

Putting Viewtiful Joe would add variety to the roster. Everyone is tall, or normal sized; why not someone out of the line? Maybe you don't like the sprite sheet, but sure the guy took A LOT OF TIME and effort to do that.

PS: Why are people requesting characters as if there's no tomorrow?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#38  September 22, 2020, 03:02:21 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
the new characters look solid! Great to see strider in action, are you going to have a ninja on the SNK side as a rival? there's a few options for that after all Mai, Andy, Galford, Hanzo, Shiki,Hokutomaru among many others
#39  September 22, 2020, 03:17:32 am
    • USA
Good luck with the project.

Putting Viewtiful Joe would add variety to the roster. Everyone is tall, or normal sized; why not someone out of the line? Maybe you don't like the sprite sheet, but sure the guy took A LOT OF TIME and effort to do that.

PS: Why are people requesting characters as if there's no tomorrow?

he asked everyone to request characters
#40  September 22, 2020, 05:44:29 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
There's only one character I can request from the Capcom side and you know darn well who it is. <3 <3

As for SNK... gotta balance it out and go for Shingo. :D