YesNoOk

EB Goku Pots Style (Read 39558 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 04, 2019, 02:59:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: EB Goku Pots Style
#41  July 09, 2019, 03:32:20 am
    • USA
If someone already did it as you say and they already did the work, couldn’t he just use those sprites? Problem solved?
#42  July 09, 2019, 05:14:15 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
So.. Obviously this is ideal for FG environment, but even if you don't gear it towards that you can get by with small edits. All you are doing is making a dup value for every custom state.

You already have your transformation var, whatever your value is. I use a single var for all characters whom change sprites via transformation, this way you can control universally if you combine it with your common1. Causal mugen users 9/10 don't touch the common1 so you could easily distribute your own for compatibility.

So say.. God Rugal

An example of an attack

Now here is the main thing, custom states. When you look at it, its not even a lot of work, only for those who will absolutely not edit anything.
You'd just add something like..

A visual for that.

In your anims all you have to do is make a duplicate using the other values. So if your grab anim is..

In the common1 you'd do the same thing for all of your anims
Aye, just like I told you, it may be a lil extra work, but the result will be worth it. If you are going to do something, why not take it to the limit? Ultimately up to you though. There may be better alternatives to this, but this is what I got from self learning.

I definitely will be doing some Trial and Error with the coding provided!!! So goku will be done properly! And any other char I may transform... I ran across an EB Normal/SSJ Trunks. I may do that if I plan to make him transform once I perfect it. Thanks man. It'll be worth learning and conquering!
#43  July 09, 2019, 05:38:54 am
Boooooo!
#44  July 09, 2019, 06:14:47 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#45  July 09, 2019, 07:29:08 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#46  July 09, 2019, 08:32:36 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:36:00 am by RagingRowen
#47  July 09, 2019, 08:39:03 am
    • USA
Low key all BP associatied one way or another on here ha.
#48  July 09, 2019, 09:54:04 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#49  July 09, 2019, 10:35:18 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Y'all it's not what yall think lol. Koopa is the only person I know personally in this forum. Dude is my best friend he just messing around 4real lol. It's not that serious.
Ah ok that makes sense. no worries carry on.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#50  July 09, 2019, 08:46:11 pm
Dang they was about to crucify me lol, but i like the way stuff is turning out. Are you only doing sayians? What about the black ppl....ahem....i mean Namek ppl....
#51  July 09, 2019, 09:53:28 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Dang they was about to crucify me lol, but i like the way stuff is turning out. Are you only doing sayians? What about the black ppl....ahem....i mean Namek ppl....

@Koopa901: We can still carry out the scheduled Crucifixion lol

@DJMouF: I feel ya I know Koopa too and I bad mouth him in every thread that I can lol
Good louck with the WIPS, they look promising.
#52  July 10, 2019, 04:38:29 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Yeah I plan to code him too!
Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:14:51 am by DJMouF
#53  August 03, 2019, 10:24:05 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Yeah I know it's been a while... Just though I should post a video to show he's still in the works. Just added a tad more FX to his Kamehameha to.... I guess make it look a lil bit more like a wave sort of speak(depending on the player distance).... and the Kaioken has more FX and sprite animations I made in the beginning of the Super. IDK if you'll be able to see it since it's kind of fast. I'm taking my time doing everything with him right now but I'm currently working on his Base Form Lvl3 "Meteor Break". I'll post video once I'm done with it. Oh I just notice the HitSparks are a tad off in this video. Will update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:27:17 am by DJMouF
#54  August 04, 2019, 07:40:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Here's his Meteor Break.
#55  August 06, 2019, 05:34:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
So.. Obviously this is ideal for FG environment, but even if you don't gear it towards that you can get by with small edits. All you are doing is making a dup value for every custom state.

You already have your transformation var, whatever your value is. I use a single var for all characters whom change sprites via transformation, this way you can control universally if you combine it with your common1. Causal mugen users 9/10 don't touch the common1 so you could easily distribute your own for compatibility.

So say.. God Rugal

An example of an attack

Now here is the main thing, custom states. When you look at it, its not even a lot of work, only for those who will absolutely not edit anything.
You'd just add something like..

I know this late but It'll be almost time for me to use this small tutorial you've showed me very soon. And thanks again dude.
A visual for that.

In your anims all you have to do is make a duplicate using the other values. So if your grab anim is..

In the common1 you'd do the same thing for all of your anims
Aye, just like I told you, it may be a lil extra work, but the result will be worth it. If you are going to do something, why not take it to the limit? Ultimately up to you though. There may be better alternatives to this, but this is what I got from self learning.

#56  August 13, 2019, 11:38:18 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
#57  August 13, 2019, 11:50:37 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
DJMouF, I want give a suggestion about effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kUeOSF3g

This goku have the most perfect effects that mugen history.
Amazing Kamehameka effects

You have plans to use?

Naw I don't plan to use his effects. TBH I feel like they're over the top for a pots style char in my opinion. But yeah they are some the best FX I've seen. His Goku is one of a kind. But nah not for my plans though.
#58  September 07, 2019, 10:59:33 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Does anyone know where I can get a good looking projectile FX for the small hand Spirit Bomb? Really am trying to prevent going to wolfstaks Goku but if I can't find any then oh well lol.
#59  September 14, 2019, 07:39:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Old Video

Updated Video Of Spirit Bomb projectile and Kaioken Attack(s)

I kind of like the old SB projectile in the 1st video. but ill get used to this one.. I think. I changed the kaioken attack to a more command input style. it starts with the punch and LK does the Knee. and MK does the Dive Kick But I may removed the command part though and have him perform the 2nd attack(s) at random states.
Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:53:23 am by DJMouF
#60  September 14, 2019, 09:32:30 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
my words can't seem to escape becauz of how awesome this is... it's disappointing and frustrating that Mr. Ansatsuken had released a joke character that is pretty much disrespectful to an incident..