YesNoOk

Music for stages crashes the game. Has anyone else had this problem? (Read 5419 times)

Started by BurritoBoi, March 29, 2022, 09:46:52 am
Share this topic:
Music for stages crashes the game. Has anyone else had this problem?
#1  March 29, 2022, 09:46:52 am
    • USA
So I'm using Mugen 1.1, and whenever I download a stage and put it in my mugen it works fine (without music in the sound folder). Then I download a song I want to use for that stage, put it in the sound folder, edit the stages def file, and then I check it in game and it just crashes. This happens with every stage I try putting music into, and I would really appreciate any help. .wav files are completely silent btw. Thank you !
Re: Music for stages crashes the game. Has anyone else had this problem?
#2  March 29, 2022, 10:10:03 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Have you checked what format your music is in?
I believe having too high of a bitrate can cause some issues in MUGEN.
Re: Music for stages crashes the game. Has anyone else had this problem?
#3  March 29, 2022, 02:35:48 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
So I'm using Mugen 1.1, and whenever I download a stage and put it in my mugen it works fine (without music in the sound folder). Then I download a song I want to use for that stage, put it in the sound folder, edit the stages def file, and then I check it in game and it just crashes. This happens with every stage I try putting music into, and I would really appreciate any help. .wav files are completely silent btw. Thank you !

Make sure to convert this .WAV file to MP3 with Audacity. It's sort of easy way.