YesNoOk

Pocket Rumble (0.4.5.3) (Latest Version) (Steam) (Read 280 times)

Started by jo19sh92, February 14, 2020, 06:21:11 PM
Share this topic:
Pocket Rumble (0.4.5.3) (Latest Version) (Steam)
#1  February 14, 2020, 06:21:11 PM
  • The Assets Ripper (MFFA)
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA

(From the website) Pocket Rumble is a streamlined, beginner-friendly 2D fighting game inspired by SNK's classic fighters for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It retains all the gameplay elements that make traditional Street Fighter-style fighters great, but reduces the level of execution and memorization necessary to the bare minimum.

(From me) Pocket Rumble is system-accurate fighting game based around the classic Neo Geo Pocket. In all honesty, its one of the few games I actually was completely willing to spend money on, even if the project itself gets abandoned. Overall though, it has a nice cast of characters, each with a unique moveset (no two characters are the same), a solid soundtrack, and great pixel graphics. Not too much to say about it.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to rip out the music, mainly because the game itself is in a compressed/packed EXE file rather than the typical storage of data files. So you'll have to get that separately. As for sounds, well... they're all basically the same kind you'd hear in any Neo Geo Pocket game, so I'm sure you can rig something together.

BUT HEY, at least this time around, you will finally have ALL the sprites for ALL the characters (and not that outdated crap I posted before).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnmlaqtva9xdl1e/PRumble_%28Sprites%29_%280.4.5.3%29.zip/file