YesNoOk

Couple married, but they never kissed before. (Read 4622 times)

Started by TehBazzard, December 02, 2008, 12:50:01 am
Share this topic:
Couple married, but they never kissed before.
#1  December 02, 2008, 12:50:01 am
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
    When the officiant tells Claudaniel Fabien he can kiss his bride at the altar Saturday, no one will fault the couple for a little "should I tilt my head this way, or that way?" awkwardness.

It will be the couple's very first kiss.

And that night could be their very first ... uh, back to that kiss.

"I don't know how long it'll last, but it'll be great," says a confident Melody LaLuz, 28, who is marrying 30-year-old Fabien in Chicago after a yearlong courtship and two-year friendship.

The "no-kissing" rule came up as a way to prevent things from getting out of hand.

You see, Fabien and LaLuz both teach abstinence courses to Chicago Public Schools teens. And they say they practice what they preach.

To avoid temptation while dating, they made sure they were never alone with each other in a house. When they watched movies on the couch, they snuggled sitting straight up, never lying down.

"It really tested us and encouraged us to grow closer in our hearts and our minds, just expressing things verbally," Fabien said.

He found other ways to show LaLuz his passion—like by cleaning her car. And washing the dishes.

Despite abstaining, they have no anxieties about their upcoming Bahamas honeymoon.

Yes, they've heard "test drive the car before you buy," but LaLuz has her own analogy.

"You can't take the car out of the parking lot until you pay for it," she said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-talk-no-sexnov29%2C0%2C2758381.story

OMG. THIS COUPLE INVENTED THE NEW ABSTINENCE!
[size=5pt]copy/paste from Something Awful >.>[/size]

MDI

Re: Couple married, but they never kissed before.
#2  December 02, 2008, 12:54:17 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
They're going to fuck the shit out of each other once they are married.

Assuming they were in fact waiting until marriage. But yeah, that is quite a feat! Thats what I call some self control.
ey
#3  December 02, 2008, 01:00:03 am
  • SNK is life
Sad, they don't even have the slightest notion of sexual compatibility. And I'm not even talking about sexing each other, but more along the lines that if they have different expectations on the level of how hardcore things can get, in the end their personalities may not be compatible and they'll be stuck with that forever :(
#4  December 02, 2008, 01:06:36 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
luckily by then their own pre conceived notions of what should and shouldnt be will force them to not back down from the relationship and they will be with each other even if they are creeped out by each other desires.

OZ

#5  December 02, 2008, 01:09:44 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
What?
How do they define dating?
Talking?
Being in the same room?
Washing things (in a nonsexual context)?

According to their definition, I have dated my relatives, my friends, people on a subway, and most of the people on this forum.

If can't trust yourself to kiss someone without sexing them up, you might as well castrate yourself.

I suspect that they will divorce after being disgusted by each other's sexual incompetence.
ಠ_ಠ
#6  December 02, 2008, 01:11:10 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nah man, they will say they dont need sex to be in love and use some religion or spiritual excuse to support it, then stay together as its expected of them.
#7  December 02, 2008, 01:14:56 am
    • Germany
Sad, they don't even have the slightest notion of sexual compatibility. And I'm not even talking about sexing each other, but more along the lines that if they have different expectations on the level of how hardcore things can get, in the end their personalities may not be compatible and they'll be stuck with that forever :(

..actually, they are quite good at deluding and restraining themselves at this point so it shouldn't be a problem.
#8  December 02, 2008, 01:15:44 am
Well, maybe there's a good reason. Maybe they both have the AIDS, or crabs, which ever floats your boat :ninja:

OZ

#9  December 02, 2008, 01:16:41 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
They've never even been alone in a room together, they'll probably creep each other the fuck out.
ಠ_ಠ
#10  December 02, 2008, 01:16:49 am
  • SNK is life
..actually, they are quite good at deluding and restraining themselves at this point so it shouldn't be a problem.
You mean since they held up all the way to this point, they have the right to go completely nuclear on each other's genitallia ???
#11  December 02, 2008, 01:18:26 am
Hopefully no one got a tumor from bottling it all up.

OZ

#12  December 02, 2008, 01:19:42 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#13  December 02, 2008, 01:21:06 am
once they go forth they'll wonder how the heck they lived without it
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

Bea

#14  December 02, 2008, 01:52:45 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Poor girl... her first time will be so awful... :(
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#15  December 02, 2008, 01:57:22 am
  • I got a PM.

According to their definition, I have dated my relatives, my friends, people on a subway, and most of the people on this forum.

And here I thought you were just kidding when you kept calling me mom on our first date.

Seriously though I mean you need to try before you buy.

I remember when I finally landed a girl that I had been trying to get with for the longest time, and how disappointed I was when the sex was not so good. It's not because she was bad at it or anything it was just that I'm very confident (Asshole) and she was nice and worrying to much about if she was doing stuff right and shit.

They may find out that don't even like having sex with each other.

Iced is right, these two will be together forever, of course they are both going to be cheating around and shit, but hey whatever floats your boat.
#16  December 02, 2008, 02:03:00 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
nah, if they are that loyal, then their moral fabrics are strong.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE

OZ

#17  December 02, 2008, 03:51:58 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
And their mental fabrics are weak.
ಠ_ಠ
#18  December 02, 2008, 03:57:03 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
sometimes to be a saint, you must not think much about the what-if's
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE

OZ

#19  December 02, 2008, 06:05:51 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I wonder if he kisses his mother at night, for fear he'll take things too far.
ಠ_ಠ
#20  December 02, 2008, 06:09:47 am
What aint no country I eva heard of they speak English in what?