YesNoOk

God Akuma (Read 127292 times)

Started by -_Shadow_-, August 30, 2007, 08:51:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: God Akuma
#41  September 01, 2007, 12:20:25 am
yes we have god ken and god ryu so no reason why we cant have a god akuma also, the god chars are very powerfull foes i rank them above orochi chars and shin chars anyhow so this name would be fitting if u ask me.

i really hope ur chars ai lives up to the hype because shin akuma with the essence from orochi is a very powerfull foe indeed maybe the most powerfull street fighter char in excistence so i wanna feel that power when i have to beat him up :)

I'd say that he only can live up to the "God" name as Gouki, he should be put to the test against God Ken and Ryu, possibly at the same time. He's strong enough, in the anime at least, to beat them both without much of a sweat, so if he can beat their God-like forms, he's earned the name "God Akuma."
#42  September 01, 2007, 12:21:36 am
pots already has a master ryu, why not a master gouki?  :-\
#43  September 01, 2007, 01:03:31 am
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
pots already has a master ryu, why not a master gouki?  :-\

Well Gouki IS master of the Fists, I already considered him at Master level...Even when hes not in Shin forum..
#44  September 01, 2007, 03:10:07 am
    • www.youtube.com/lared4
to change the name of the current one to char is to change history and some blows... :-\
but is something to be thought... ::)
even because char he is being created for players of mugen... ;)
or either, it is not for satisfying taste of the creator alone... :sugoi:
I forgive for my English, I am Brazilian.
#45  September 01, 2007, 03:11:35 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
name him Orochi Akuma..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#46  September 01, 2007, 03:24:00 am
  • Master Of The Fist
#47  September 01, 2007, 03:31:03 am
    • www.youtube.com/lared4
#48  September 01, 2007, 03:32:14 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#49  September 01, 2007, 03:41:36 am
  • Master Of The Fist
#50  September 01, 2007, 06:27:20 am
For those who don't know, I'm the one who's creating the first (weaker --;) orochi akuma. anyway plaza, any thoughts for making an ending for him? ???
Orochi Akuma updated SOON!!!  Shadow might be here sooner than expected.
Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 06:37:49 am by JDuece
#51  September 01, 2007, 06:33:30 am
  • Master Of The Fist
For those who don't know, I'm the one who's creating the first (weaker --;) orochi akuma

aweeeee u need some loving my friend hes not weak hes only weak compared to this ororchi akuma who is prob a couple of lvs beyond ur akuma but that doesnt mean ur orochi akuma doesnt also kick ass because he does.
#52  September 01, 2007, 06:43:15 am
Orochi Akuma updated SOON!!!  Shadow might be here sooner than expected.
#53  September 01, 2007, 11:39:20 am
Im still liking Chaos Gouki!

Chaos Gouki would be a fitting name - if the depicted Akuma would be sorrounded by a black mass instead of an intense light.
I still prefer God Akuma or Ultimate Akuma.

Here's something I came up with recently. And I thought I wanted to share it with you guys. This is for the maker of God Akuma, if
he wishes to use it. :)

POSSIBLE STORY OF GOD AKUMA:
============================

Battle after battle, Akuma has sought to improve his skills and control over the Hadou - a mysterious force that
sorrounds the universe, and all living creatures. It is said that the force of Hadou affects all, and manifests the intent and spirit
of its wielder like a reflection of a mirror. As time went, Akuma could no longer control his desire for
victory - even if it meant cost of another's life! This act corrupted Akuma's soul and infested his mind - his
very appereance is a testimony to that.

In his rage, Akuma became more controlled by his intense emotions for victory - to such a degree
that in the end, they consumed him. Seeing no meaning in life, and with blind conviction that victory
is purely a matter of physical survival - Akuma chose to turn from Light for good, and became Shin-Akuma.

Little did he know, that a greater evil lurked underneath the soil of his sandals. He approached an ancient citadel.
And as he approached - a voice called. It was an intense sound - yet silent like a whisper. It was an ancient voice. An angry voice.
Before him, emerged a creature unlike any other he had ever encountered.
It called itself Orochi. And sought to bring an end to mankind, believing that mankind was an unheald wound upon the Earth.

Akuma rejected the belief. Knowing that something - or someone - else waited for him out there - someone unforgotten.
Someone untold. The circle had to be complete. And no one may stand in his way.

The creature indicated hostility towards the Dark Fighter, and a battle was inevitable.
The dreaded creature was too tough to be hurt by any of Akuma's moves, as it displayed a surprising
resistance and ability to absorb the power of Hado. But Akuma did not give up so easily.

He charged and channeled his inner energy into a destructive technique he called "The Raging Demon".
A fabled technique - rumored to be so powerful, that it could even destroy its user.
Not even the strange creature could withstand its terrible power. And as it died,
its spirit faded within the citadel, as the citadel was mysteriously filled by unknown energies.
Suddenly - the energies changed their direction to Akuma, and were hurled towards him!

The adrenaline and power flew through Akuma's body, as he merged together with the divine essence.
It seemed as if Akuma had stepped into a sanctuary. His body barely holding together by the enormous
forces now filling his body. The rush of pure power. The feeling - of being a God!

Damn XD
Is really good XD

Thanks. :) I was hoping you would like it.
You know, I have a little skill of drawing. If you wish - I could help you with making the intro and ending of your character.
I have already begun drawing a sequence when Orochi and Akuma meet. I could scan it in and send it to you when I'm done.
Note though, I will not shade it or color it. My thought is that - someone else could digitally color the drawing, when putting
in the intro. Since I don't know how to color digitally. However, I will try to finish it soon, and if you wish I could show you.

I am also thinking of an ending for your character too. But it's all up to you - depending if you want me to do it, or not. :)
Send me a PM, if you're intressted.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#54  September 01, 2007, 12:12:58 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
What about, "Curse Seal lvl 2 Kyubi Über Shin Orochi Evil God Akuma"?

needs more Wind flapping.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#55  September 01, 2007, 12:21:18 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
#56  September 01, 2007, 12:33:24 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#57  September 01, 2007, 02:38:55 pm
How a bout Infinited Akuma/Gouki?. Carnt wait for the release  ;D
47%
#58  September 01, 2007, 03:50:04 pm
  • Let me show you my real personality!
    • www.myspace.com/skank88
any idea for the big portrait?
#59  September 01, 2007, 04:05:38 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
Seconded about the clothes needing animation. That should be a quick fix. Also his standing animation needs his lower part to move as well. Just a few more frames of animation and the stance should be good to go. I pray he plays more like an Orochi than a Akuma. There are already a ton of other Akuma's out. It would be nice to see a completly different version. Good luck with your project. ;)
#60  September 01, 2007, 04:59:29 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24