YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931343 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#301  February 25, 2020, 05:45:39 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I need some help, I have many characters but I could not upload them all to level to many I have them in level 1 :/ What characters do you recommend to improve to the maximum? and how can I do to give more power to my characters and seen players that have them with more than 20,000 the maximum the strongest characters I have are Orochi and original Zero but they barely reach almost 17000 :(
~Concentrate on using every capsule gained on Orochi and O.Zero until they are maxed out.  Other characters I would recommend would be the 5* ones you gained for free (Athena, Terry, Mature, Vice, Kyo), preferably Mature and Kyo and attempt to get K' whenever you get a ticket selector.

Once you maximized O.Zero and Orochi, go for the Arena challenge with them (skip league unless you are ready to die painlessly to Mukai) to stock up in coins for AP capsules but most importantly to get some rubies at the end of the season.  Oh, and to farm Geese materials to craft him.  That too.

~Always do daily summons and daily battle cards.  If you want to spend rubies, attempt to spend it on Fest cards like Summer, Mad Iori, or Tekken set if it ever returns.  You can still go for budget cards from the weekly dungeon to at least get a small boost until you get the Kula set cards.  If you get any Option ticket selector, aim for the one with Maxima for a skill cooldown reduction.

#302  February 28, 2020, 05:27:45 am
  • Was it something I said?
Another Samurai Shodown code from Facebook, assuming it's the same reward. The code is:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#303  February 28, 2020, 06:33:17 pm
    • Argentina
chibi kula card set will give your character a big power boost also use the capsules for extra power.
thanks
~Concentrate on using every capsule gained on Orochi and O.Zero until they are maxed out.  Other characters I would recommend would be the 5* ones you gained for free (Athena, Terry, Mature, Vice, Kyo), preferably Mature and Kyo and attempt to get K' whenever you get a ticket selector.
Once you maximized O.Zero and Orochi, go for the Arena challenge with them (skip league unless you are ready to die painlessly to Mukai) to stock up in coins for AP capsules but most importantly to get some rubies at the end of the season.  Oh, and to farm Geese materials to craft him.  That too.
~Always do daily summons and daily battle cards.  If you want to spend rubies, attempt to spend it on Fest cards like Summer, Mad Iori, or Tekken set if it ever returns.  You can still go for budget cards from the weekly dungeon to at least get a small boost until you get the Kula set cards.  If you get any Option ticket selector, aim for the one with Maxima for a skill cooldown reduction.
thanks
If I already have them at Orochi and Zero both at level 90 and the capsules are at their maximum, I don't have their battle cards :( I have the kula cards like 9 of those, and 1 of maxima
I also have the gesse battle card but I don't have the one who gets in the arena but if the version of the new year (I don't know if that's better)
I had no luck winning cards in any of the previous events except in this one that wins haohmaru and his battle card, in the tekken event I have almost all the characters except Xiaoyu but no cards
 I don't have as much time to play as before to complete everything :/

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#304  March 06, 2020, 03:00:54 am
For those who are still struggling with False Saisyu, a new roulette was launched and is giving souls to craft Mai '98, who greatly reduces burn damage and leader skill boosts attack with the same element.

The downside is that for some asinine reason Netmarble has reduced the ticket bundles from 10 to 5 and keeping an addition 3 bundles via large paywalls.

Also, Ep.1 EQ unlockes the next chapter to go against False Yashiro.
#305  March 06, 2020, 03:32:50 am
Also, Inferno Underworld Yamazaki gives tokens for his Guillotine card. You'll need to spend 50 rubies a day to recharge the 3 runs once a day if you hope to get enough tokens before he goes away. He'll probably come back after another 2 weeks of Clark & Ralf Inferno, but I'm not taking any chances, I missed Yashiro's card by a few tokens the first time and had to wait a while for his return.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#306  March 17, 2020, 11:07:47 pm
New update came and adds False Halloween characters to the roster here in Global so we don't have to wait till October for them. Included are special missions that will reward you tokens for these characters. 

There are also Platinum FES Option and Set cards that are worth spending rubies for.

lui

#307  March 18, 2020, 01:49:08 am
    • USA

*insert evil laugh here*
#308  March 18, 2020, 04:16:39 pm
Got False Yashiro just in time before False Orochi.
Lv 36~40 buffs, Joe 94 for his team-wide leadership, Geese 14 for the damage (24k CP) with Genjuro as a backup damage dealer when Yashiro reflects my color. Using Genjuro as main damage dealer fell a little short. Orochi Shermie seems good at breaking his defense, but she still dies fast, so she needs a good heal or a good backup, I couldn't go through him with her.

Genjuro is like a backup Orochi. Slightly better heal, much easier to maintain your offense (Orochi's movements are a bit weird and wonky), not the same armor+immunity but still nice armor. But he still has a lower attack stat.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:36:22 pm by Byakko
#309  March 18, 2020, 07:15:42 pm
For a moment when I read it took over 35+ levels for each buffs to make a dent to False Yashiro I got a bit concerned as my stats weren't near that.  Yet at Lv.27 it was enough to go all unga against him and unlock the unit.  Goenitz helps a lot here and Geese XIV for backup in case False Yashiro gets the green immunity aura.
#310  March 20, 2020, 11:46:45 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
So... I don't pay for rubies now, just been slowly saving them up and well... I got really lucky!  ;D

#311  March 24, 2020, 05:41:11 am
Igniz is the next FES unit released and as someone that still seethes at my lack of O.Zero, I'm gonna skip out on him.

Also False Orochi for Epic Quest is now available along with a new event for False Halloween that rewards rubies.
#312  March 24, 2020, 01:16:06 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Just in:

Jhun'99

Pretty Mr. Big (LMFAO)
#313  March 24, 2020, 02:35:33 pm
I have so many questions.
#314  March 24, 2020, 02:48:19 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Actually, the whole Pretty Mr. Big was a running joke on the show where one of the most popular MC's on the panel is bald and pretty big, just like Mr. Big.
So everytime a pretty char was introduced, the people on the comment section were like "bring Pretty Mr. Big" as a joke.

And as soon as they announced this, he did this to celebrate:
lol
#315  March 24, 2020, 03:47:54 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
JHUN HOON FUCK YEAH

I wonder how they'll recreate his Hououtenbukyaku in 3D...
#316  March 25, 2020, 04:15:31 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I don't think I've played since January, but got back into it today. How long will the SamSho chars stay available? I got Genjuro in the first pack, and he is now my main character, together with Jin, and third goes to Special Costume Mai, Rugal or Armour King. (also got Charlotte from SS)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#317  March 25, 2020, 04:24:23 am
Samsho content is now gone unfortunately.  Will there be a repeat soon?  Most likely.  Can't say the same for Tekken.

Picked a good time to come back for the False Halloween event for free rubies.
#318  March 25, 2020, 10:44:45 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Ah, ok. Luckily I got Genjuro, which was mostly the only one I cared for. For Tekken I only got Jin (no hoodie), Kazuya and Armour King.

Yeah, I noticed. It was pretty sweet. I think I'm 6 off from having False Halloween Heidern.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#319  March 26, 2020, 12:42:27 am
Since they remove the Soul Quest for collab characters once the collab is over, expect it to take a while to get enough AS Gold souls and purple souls to max out your Genjuro.
#320  March 26, 2020, 01:23:28 am
You can get a couple from the current Leona roulette.  Tho you got a choice from either stockpiling on AS souls or farmining Leona souls to craft her Unit and SP Card.

Just avoid buying the $20 pack that has tickets.  Such a scam.  Only go for the $1 ones for up to 5 times.