YesNoOk

Ikemen GO bug reports (Read 477939 times)

Started by Gacel, September 09, 2019, 11:26:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO bug reports and know bugs
#141  August 09, 2020, 02:12:08 am
    • USA
Is anyone else having abrupt closings without reporting the bug in the log file when opening ikemen 0.95?

I'm having this problem with the game i'm creating, it has 50 characters.

do you mean on startup?
#142  August 09, 2020, 01:49:59 pm
Is anyone else having abrupt closings without reporting the bug in the log file when opening ikemen 0.95?

I'm having this problem with the game i'm creating, it has 50 characters.

do you mean on startup?

yep, on startup, in loading screen, i'm using add004ikemen20200523a58.

idk if the problem is with the chars i'm using with add004 ver. or is it a problem with ikemen ver.
Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:55:48 pm by Rukasu18
#143  August 09, 2020, 07:29:32 pm
    • USA

idk if the problem is with the chars i'm using with add004 ver. or is it a problem with ikemen ver.

i have the same issue, i mean its not too annoying for me, but yes it does happen, sometimes a few times in a row and ill have to start ikemen up a few times. It might be add004, i dont know. It usually happens when I edit a character or a some file related to ikemen
#144  August 09, 2020, 07:53:14 pm

Might be that your also having random Segfault issues during startup, I am having these too when I have lot of characters in the roster. Haven't been able to pinpoint which character or what setting is causing it thou. I do know that it happens when trying to load a TTF font or something but seeing as it happens randomly it hard to figure out.

To see if your also having this issue, run Ikemen go from a terminal window (cmd or powershell in windows) it should give you some output. I don't have the issue when disabling all characters but one, so it might be character related.
#145  August 09, 2020, 09:35:36 pm

Might be that your also having random Segfault issues during startup, I am having these too when I have lot of characters in the roster. Haven't been able to pinpoint which character or what setting is causing it thou. I do know that it happens when trying to load a TTF font or something but seeing as it happens randomly it hard to figure out.

To see if your also having this issue, run Ikemen go from a terminal window (cmd or powershell in windows) it should give you some output. I don't have the issue when disabling all characters but one, so it might be character related.

I'm using a TTF font too and i've already remade the game by replacing the 50 characters, but from another game, editing some files of them, the problem persists, only less often

I already opened ikemen through cmd and when it closes abruptly, cmd returns me with a command line with "> pause" as soon as the game closes, I don't understand programming at this level, so I don't know how to solve it lol

Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 09:38:51 pm by Rukasu18
#146  August 10, 2020, 05:18:32 pm
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
#147  August 11, 2020, 02:00:03 am
  • The Endless
  • 6P-$PXK_mEN3""Xz
    • USA
When I first played around with the engine, I hardly had any audio and visual lag at random instances.
Now I am frequently getting this, is there a way to fix this or is it because of the current audio system?

Also what is the purpose of the mod folder? I don't know what its for.
_EXC-Progression[ 703 ]
Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 02:04:11 am by SLZero
#148  August 12, 2020, 07:32:03 pm
    • USA
Reposted bug from the git: AffectTeam/Teamside does not affect Projectiles properly

An issue in team modes only. If you launch a projectile with affectteam = b or new teamside parameter, the effects wont affect your team members projectiles depending on order of character selection. They won't hit. This works fine in Mugen 1.1, but seems to be a bug and work incorrectly in current Ikemen GO.

It's quite extensive so please download these test files for yourself and watch the included demonstration video that goes IN DEPTH on what happens, how, and ways to re-produce the bug. You will notice in regular MUGEN everything works fine.

for test files and video please visit: https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues/164
#149  August 29, 2020, 12:24:29 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com

got this error from a char I got

.\external\script\start.lua:1402: chars\Dudley/States/System.st:210:
    ifelse(AIlevel, ifelse((p2statetype = A), 750, ifelse((p2statetype = C), 751, ifelse(random < 500, 750, 751))), ifelse(command = "Counter_P", 750, 751))
    anim: コマンド"counter_p"は存在しません
    stack traceback:
       [G]: in function 'game'
       .\external\script\start.lua:1402: in function 'f_selectSimple'
       external/script/main.lua:2230: in function <external/script/main.lua:2208>
       external/script/main.lua:2723: in function 'loop'
       external/script/main.lua:3352: in main chunk
       [G]: ?

and this from  https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dudley-mr-ansatsuken-187210.60.html

also I noticed some characters transparency having issues in ikemen like th

#150  August 29, 2020, 01:08:09 am

got this error from a char I got

.\external\script\start.lua:1402: chars\Dudley/States/System.st:210:
    ifelse(AIlevel, ifelse((p2statetype = A), 750, ifelse((p2statetype = C), 751, ifelse(random < 500, 750, 751))), ifelse(command = "Counter_P", 750, 751))
    anim: コマンド"counter_p"は存在しません
    stack traceback:
       [G]: in function 'game'
       .\external\script\start.lua:1402: in function 'f_selectSimple'
       external/script/main.lua:2230: in function <external/script/main.lua:2208>
       external/script/main.lua:2723: in function 'loop'
       external/script/main.lua:3352: in main chunk
       [G]: ?

and this from  https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dudley-mr-ansatsuken-187210.60.html

this is known and fixed already. Won't be the case in the next build.
#151  August 31, 2020, 07:04:58 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Are you guys still on to the Default FightFX? It still doesn't scale for me.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#152  September 01, 2020, 02:16:56 am
#153  September 10, 2020, 01:02:22 am
  • The Endless
  • 6P-$PXK_mEN3""Xz
    • USA
The formula must be complicated, ouch.
_EXC-Progression[ 703 ]
#154  September 10, 2020, 01:06:41 am
The formula must be complicated, ouch.
I really doubt it, I'm just really bad at math.
#155  September 23, 2020, 02:34:44 am
    • USA
So I installed add004 to my Ikemen but there's a problem. The names doesn't show up, the P2 Portrait looks a bit off and the lifebars are looked like they are cut up. Can someone help me to fix this? Thanks!
#156  November 05, 2020, 06:45:49 pm
  • SUPREMO MASTER

This is a message for ikemen go developers,
Since winmugen, asta mugen 1.1, and I see that even in their ikemen, they have not solved the problem of 'turn' in the kung fu man character, it is one of the oldest failures of mugen, the 'turn' when falling behind the player 2, it's not done right away, causing command crashes.
Several authors of mugen, put together a complex command buffer system to be able to fix that, but wouldn't it be better if you fix it in your ikemen?
Excuse me, my English is bad, I hope you understand me.

Este es un mensaje para los desarrolladores de ikemen go,
Desde winmugen,asta mugen 1.1,y veo que aun en sus ikemen,no han resuelto el problema de turno en el personaje de kung fu man,es uno de los màs viejos fallos de mugen,el turno al caer de espaldas al p2,no se hace de inmediato,provocando fallas en los commandos,varios autores de mugen ,armaron un complejo sistema de buffer de commandos para poder en algo arreglar eso,¿pero no serìa mejor que ustedes lo arreglaran en su ikemen?.
Dis culpen mi ingles,es malo,espero me de a entender.

#157  November 05, 2020, 07:18:23 pm
    • USA
i think they were talking about this and someone was already starting to implement a system in ikemen and people were beta testing it, but i dont think its coming too soon, they discussed it in the discord channel.
#158  November 05, 2020, 07:25:02 pm
  • SUPREMO MASTER
i think they were talking about this and someone was already starting to implement a system in ikemen and people were beta testing it, but i dont think its coming too soon, they discussed it in the discord channel.

ok thaks
#159  December 25, 2020, 04:32:36 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
In IKEMEN v0.96, turns recovery works offline but it doesn't work online. here's a vid of it:

#160  December 30, 2020, 04:43:58 pm
I have invisible char problem: