YesNoOk

[Vinnie Thread]: Hybrid Nimue Released (03/10/2024) (Read 1379067 times)

Started by Vinnie, February 02, 2022, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Naoto Shirogane Released + 6 Characters EXA Update (08/04/2022)
#121  August 04, 2022, 12:51:48 pm
    • USA
Hey Ichida, I searched some bookmarks of some threads made by cool members of our local community that I saved that could be helpful to you when you're making these characters, since you mentioned awhile ago that some of the series that you are interested MAAB, Blade Strangers and Under Night( Diet Melty Blood)
1) MAAB thread by Eiton:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/million-arthur-arcana-blood-sprite-ripsupdated-1772021-189261.0.html

2) Blade Strangers thread by  aokmaniac13 :
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/blade-strangers-sprites-v1-184691.0.html

3) Undernight In-Birth thread by Resentone:
The Original Thread- https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/stage-3d-model-ui-update-under-night-inbirth-exelateclr-game-rip-194899.0.html
 His Website- https://sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/resources
Hopefully this is helpful and I apologize in advance if you are already aware of these sources.
 Also quick question, how does the Astral Finish work for Naoto's AI? Just wondering because in the original game you have to manually control the reticle to target the opponent before it activates. Does the reticle follow the opponent, chasing them down until activates or does it activates automatically when its started?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Naoto Shirogane Released + 6 Characters EXA Update (08/04/2022)
#122  August 04, 2022, 04:51:48 pm
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Francis Fox made a Japanese voice patch for Naoto Shirogane. Get it on my Google Site.

Hey Ichida, I searched some bookmarks of some threads made by cool members of our local community that I saved that could be helpful to you when you're making these characters, since you mentioned awhile ago that some of the series that you are interested MAAB, Blade Strangers and Under Night( Diet Melty Blood)
1) MAAB thread by Eiton:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/million-arthur-arcana-blood-sprite-ripsupdated-1772021-189261.0.html

2) Blade Strangers thread by  aokmaniac13 :
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/blade-strangers-sprites-v1-184691.0.html

3) Undernight In-Birth thread by Resentone:
The Original Thread- https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/stage-3d-model-ui-update-under-night-inbirth-exelateclr-game-rip-194899.0.html
His Website- https://sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/resources

I already know about these sources and they are very helpful for my upcoming projects. Although I'm sticking with the P4U cast right now but I'll definitely make a Blade Stranger character one day.

Also quick question, how does the Astral Finish work for Naoto's AI? Just wondering because in the original game you have to manually control the reticle to target the opponent before it activates. Does the reticle follow the opponent, chasing them down until activates or does it activates automatically when its started?
For her AI, a piece of code has been added to determine the current location of the opponent. Once they are caught by Sukuna Hikona, Naoto will automatically go into her Astral Heat.
#123  August 04, 2022, 10:34:16 pm
    • USA
#124  August 05, 2022, 01:33:31 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
This may or may not be a bug but is this supposed to happen?
https://streamable.com/vkciwf
Definitely looks like a bug to me. But for some reason, I can't seem to replicate what you're doing in 1.0 no matter how close or far Akiha is so it must be an IKEMEN related issue.

If you still plan to do some adjustments to 5AAA, I also noticed some things about it:
-She's not actually in the air when performs it as the landing sound on the 6th hit is purely aesthetic (You can tell if you rapid cancel the 4th and 5th hits, she will do it on the ground. Although rapid canceling the 6th hit will cause her to do it in the air as it's part of the same animation, so I'm not sure if that can be changed).
-There seems to be a small blue hitbox near the square one where the head one is placed.

I already know about these sources and they are very helpful for my upcoming projects. Although I'm sticking with the P4U cast right now but I'll definitely make a Blade Stranger character one day.
I actually look forward to see in the future who will that be. The guest characters always seems to be the popular ones for that game rather the actual series that are crossing over, so seeing someone like that would be refreshing.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#125  August 05, 2022, 04:39:45 am
    • Vietnam
#126  August 05, 2022, 09:42:17 am
    • USA
Found what I believe is a glitch with Blissful Adachi, if you use Steady Aim, let the concentration bar go down slightly and then shoot until the bar is empty, the bar will be completely empty and won't refill. None of the moves that require concentration will work correctly, except for Super Focus which will return the bar to max.

https://streamable.com/i1t1jt
#127  August 05, 2022, 10:28:47 am
    • Vietnam
Fixed.
#128  August 07, 2022, 10:24:01 pm
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Just want to say thank you very much! Great fan of your work!   :purerox:
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#129  August 09, 2022, 08:46:09 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Hm....you're gonna make Weiss at some point?
#130  August 12, 2022, 09:38:09 am
    • Vietnam
#131  August 16, 2022, 02:22:21 pm
    • USA
I like to report that bug Naoto Brony2.4ever mentioned, but that post was deleted for some reason and you probably would have missed it. Instead of quoting it exactly, I'll summarize it in my own words:
-If Sukuna-Hikona happens to get hit when she does her forward/backwards throw by a slow/idle projectile or helper in the middle of the animation, it will create a clone of herself instead of hitting them normally.

It was mostly tested on King K. Rool's Blunderbuss when he reported it, but I tried other characters with similar attacks to see if it's just him and it still happens. And speaking about the forward/backwards throw, Blissful Izanagi on Blissful Adachi's is layered in front of the opponent. Didn't want to post just Naoto's bug unless I had some else to report.
#132  August 16, 2022, 03:01:27 pm
    • Vietnam
All fixed.
#133  August 16, 2022, 03:18:00 pm
    • USA
Tested her with King K. Rool and the clone no longer appears, but a new bug occurred. If the idle projectile manages to hit Sukuna-Hikona before he hits the opponent while being grabbed by Naoto, it will cause them to get stuck. The only way to get them unstuck is to hit them once. Sukuna-Hikona should have some invulnerability until he's on the frame where his red hitbox appears.

Also on Blissful Adachi, Blissful Izanagi will disappear in front of the opponent instead of behind them and the effects when he does are also as well.
#134  August 16, 2022, 04:10:44 pm
    • Vietnam
Done. You can redownload them now.
#135  August 19, 2022, 05:39:42 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
This happen on Ikemen
#136  August 19, 2022, 05:57:08 pm
    • Vietnam
Fixed.
#137  August 20, 2022, 04:16:38 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
#138  August 20, 2022, 04:29:51 am
    • USA
context?
He's basically saying that the opponent's palfx is not black on Distant Frontier during the last hit. It's supposed to be a silhouette.

Edit: I seem to found a small minor bug on Chie's running throw. When it successfully catches the opponent, it forces them to play their (1,1) sound effect along with the one she has. I thought it was louder than normal as I thought it played twice, but that wasn't the case when I tried it on non-OHMSBY styled characters.
Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 04:39:47 am by ZolidSone
#139  August 20, 2022, 07:48:39 am
    • Vietnam
Edit: I seem to found a small minor bug on Chie's running throw. When it successfully catches the opponent, it forces them to play their (1,1) sound effect along with the one she has. I thought it was louder than normal as I thought it played twice, but that wasn't the case when I tried it on non-OHMSBY styled characters.
Got it fixed too.
#140  August 25, 2022, 02:05:31 pm
    • USA
Hey Ichida, how its going? Shows the process on the Beefcake Emperor going? Also have you thought about adding Phantom Breaker Omnia to your choices of fighting games to Mugenized? Mainly asking because that game as been out for a while and apparently no one has ever made a attempt at converting any of the characters from that game, especially the guest characters Rimi Sakihata and Kurisu Makise from Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate respectively.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."