YesNoOk

Stage Zoom Edits! DBZ Armageddon Added! China Town Evening Updated (Read 16235 times)

Started by DarkZemX, January 03, 2022, 03:16:43 am
Share this topic:
Stage Zoom Edits! DBZ Armageddon Added! China Town Evening Updated
New #1  January 03, 2022, 03:16:43 am
    • www.newagemugen.com/f107-dark-zemx-s-edits
Happy New Year! Here are some new additions! I must say I am looking VERY closely at Floortension during my stage edits which is why i have updated 5 previous stages to have better floor tension for characters with very high jump that will Make whoever is below disappear depending on the tensionlow/floortension. I have been looking at alot of other stages for Insight and knowledge and i see it definitely comes down to preference and the stage height itself but just know future stage zoom Edits will have my most thought out implementations in that regard! Moving on! Please enjoy these additions! 6 New additions! and another 3 will be added to This Thread sometime later!

DBZ Armageddon Added!

Hey Guys Chinatown Evening has been updated! Im extra pissed that something that i clearly took time to fix was strangely reverted back. Might have been some mishap shutting off laptop or something. It was The realignment Of Smoke that moved around outside of a store. It is Fixed now and sorry about that mishap Folks!

Also Snakeway(HighJump Fix), Downtown Network(Highjump Fix), Athena's Holy World(minor change), Worth Of My Fist(Highjump Fix), and Togakure(Sprite Fix/Minor change) has received some better floor tension for camera movement.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9xc5kmhkxayeh/Stages!
New Additions!
Spoiler: "Canada Raft 1.1 Blue" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Stadium At Night 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Shimiji Pass" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "KOF 99 Chinatown- Evening And Night!" (click to see content)

I highly Recommend you guys Try Out SnakeWay Zoom! It is My Fav out of all my recent edits lol
Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 08:03:40 am by DarkZemX
Re: DarkZemX Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022!
#2  January 03, 2022, 09:50:31 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Awesome updates, fan favorite stages. What bars are those, off topic doe.lol Like what see, let’s test out.
Re: DarkZemX Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022!
#3  January 04, 2022, 03:35:27 am
Awesome updates, fan favorite stages. What bars are those, off topic doe.lol Like what see, let’s test out.

Here is Another For you awesome folks!(Included in Link Above!) Also That is the CyberPunk LifeBar. I edited it to decrease the size to increase stage visibility, If you ever run into big ass lifebars feel free to try the same lol It comes in handy especially if you really like the lifebar but not the size!

Re: DarkZemX Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022! Canada Raft Added!
#4  January 04, 2022, 09:35:41 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Nice another gem, and yeah man. Send me the code demesions of the bars. Also the location on them bars of yours. Please cook up more like these. I say this is the year for mugen, to have life again.lol
Re: DarkZemX Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022! Canada Raft Added!
#5  January 05, 2022, 12:28:25 am
Thanks Bro i Will Pm you the Info! Lol coming back into the mugen scene there are so much good stuff to choose and add into your build so i figure why not give back while making my build even more awesome! :D

BTW GUYS my future releases from now on. I will be including music with the stages. I understand its actually a tough process(for me) Finding different music to go with different themes of stages. So to make that process for you guys easier i will be sure to include my music choices for said stages. Im sure you guys wont mind my choices. lol but be prepared! I am a rocker!  :nuttrox:                                                                                                               
#6  January 06, 2022, 03:34:12 pm
Here is another with Love!

DBZ Armageddon

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

So you guys understand some of my process. Just know ive changed the sky background color from the light purplish color it was previously.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
This^ still isnt the original color but after time trying different things i came to the outcome shown above this one.
Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 03:40:10 pm by DarkZemX
#7  January 06, 2022, 03:52:21 pm
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Newagemugen gang gang we in this for the 2022 ladz lol.
Nice work bro and also congrats on getting your own featured artist section now too!
Re: Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022! China Town Evening Updated
#8  January 06, 2022, 04:24:15 pm
I’m loving the MVC and DBZ stuff
#9  January 06, 2022, 05:21:36 pm
Newagemugen gang gang we in this for the 2022 ladz lol.
Nice work bro and also congrats on getting your own featured artist section now too!

Thanks Alot Fam! newagesquad!  :nuttrox: its an honor!
Re: Stage Zoom Edits! Retro|Classics|Needing Love 2022! China Town Evening Updated
#10  January 06, 2022, 06:12:24 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Really really nice, my favourite by far! Would you like for me to give you a hand and adapt this to IKEMEN... Adding interactives?

We can add the actual fall of the raft into the water once the bridge is damaged, as in the original source. Or any other interactivity you want!

I've done tons of collabs with stage creators. Lemme know if you are interested.
#11  January 07, 2022, 02:15:34 am
Really really nice, my favourite by far! Would you like for me to give you a hand and adapt this to IKEMEN... Adding interactives?

We can add the actual fall of the raft into the water once the bridge is damaged, as in the original source. Or any other interactivity you want!

I've done tons of collabs with stage creators. Lemme know if you are interested.

You're Very welcome to do so and i will pm you incase there is something i can help you with in that regard. I'm actually not familarized with ikemen but i might have small info to help you out regarding the stage sprite