YesNoOk

Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) (Read 2143 times)

Started by Manoleto26, July 04, 2020, 08:36:26 am
Share this topic:
Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)
#1  July 04, 2020, 08:36:26 am
    • Argentina
Hi, how are you guys? The truth is that this working at Mugens became my quarantine hobby haha.
Today I leave this one of the best comic hero of all time, Spider-Man. The game, in addition to the classic Mugen modes, includes a story mode. Obviously with Spidey as the protagonist. There is also a special Venom chapter.
It comes with about 30 chars and about 30 stages with music. And just like I said with the Mortal Kombat Mugen, if any battle gets too difficult for them, they just press F1 and move forward in the story. The characters and stages are not my own, I just put the game together with Story Mode. The plot is not faithful to any 100% Spidey timeline or universe, I just kept taking certain parts and aspects until the game was left. I leave a video of it and the LINK below:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzx164bnhd3ejn2/Spider-Man_M.U.G.E.N_Game_by_Manoleto16.rar/file
-In the folder "Comics" inside the folder of the game, there is a file of type "ico", that the icon that I made of the game for direct access.
-Sorry for my bad english, I still learning the language
Hope you enjoy it!
Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)
#2  July 04, 2020, 08:42:03 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
interesting, i'll try it out.