YesNoOk

[Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24) (Read 738141 times)

Started by TornilloOxidado, January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Michael Roa Valdamjong Released (OHMSBY Style) [6/2/2023]
#21  February 06, 2023, 07:35:54 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Now that POTS has returned, a new style has risen to take it's place. All hail, OHMSBY STYLE !

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Michael Roa Valdamjong Released (OHMSBY Style) [6/2/2023]
#22  February 06, 2023, 09:12:04 pm
  • I'm Just Dude
    • USA

Thank you everyone for your support.
I welcome you with my 4th character in OHMSBY hipothetical Blazblue Crosstag Battle moveset, Michael Roa Valdamjong and personally one of my favorite characters in Tsukihime. It comes with both readme files (English/Spanish), there you will find his move list and important information.

Screenshots:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u3nq8lKMhFlO8vMkKtCPMNzdQ7HujXNn/view?usp=sharing
My Mugen Site:
https://sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters
YouTube:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/_ouWOr6MHCU[/youtube]

My Next Characters:
Previous Release:

Wait So Kyo Is NEXT!? :0 I thought it was battler when i saw it XD
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
#23  February 06, 2023, 09:28:12 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Wait So Kyo Is NEXT!? :0 I thought it was battler when i saw it XD

I came to that decision because the characters in KOF XIII use less effects and are easier and faster to do.
#24  February 06, 2023, 10:26:58 pm
  • Slowly getting there
    • Mexico
Great character! almost the entire roster of Type Lumina is now in OHMSBY style which is really cool.

I'm not very in-depth knowledged with how the style works in general but if there's some small feedback for improvement I can give it would be that some of his attack hitsparks are misaligned like in his basic AAAA/BBB combos and crouching B kick, and that his big 9000,1 portrait is both a bit too stretched and is cut at 116x140 in size instead of 120x140.

Here's an alternate version of his portrait I made, feel free to use it if you wish.

#25  February 06, 2023, 11:49:14 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Now that POTS has returned, a new style has risen to take it's place. All hail, OHMSBY STYLE !

That depends on what type of character you're lookin' for. OHMSBY appeals to the anime players, while POTS appeals more to those into CvS or more traditional (SF and KOF) chars.

Anyways, I'm intrigued to see how the Kyo that was teased will be handled, seeing that I've been playing with OHMSBY's Iori when I'm in the mood for that style.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#26  February 07, 2023, 01:24:32 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Great character! almost the entire roster of Type Lumina is now in OHMSBY style which is really cool.

I'm not very in-depth knowledged with how the style works in general but if there's some small feedback for improvement I can give it would be that some of his attack hitsparks are misaligned like in his basic AAAA/BBB combos and crouching B kick, and that his big 9000,1 portrait is both a bit too stretched and is cut at 116x140 in size instead of 120x140.

Here's an alternate version of his portrait I made, feel free to use it if you wish.

Thank you for your help, fixed now.
#27  February 07, 2023, 06:21:08 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Here's my feedback:

-His Thunder Needle A/B doesn't have a following attack.
-The Astral Finish sound plays when you do an Astral Heat with Stupa's Training or doing it with any character in Training Mode.
-He doesn't have a proper launcher attack and air combo. (I'm sure you're using Ichida's Kouma as a base.)
-He doesn't have a charged Thunder Needle B command.
-He doesn't have a running attack commands, like most of OHMSBY-style characters.
-Sometimes, a short debug flood occurs when you do Celestial Strike.
Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:26:26 am by Uzuki Shimamura
#28  February 07, 2023, 03:47:40 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Here's my feedback:

-His Thunder Needle A/B doesn't have a following attack.
-The Astral Finish sound plays when you do an Astral Heat with Stupa's Training or doing it with any character in Training Mode.
-He doesn't have a proper launcher attack and air combo. (I'm sure you're using Ichida's Kouma as a base.)
-He doesn't have a charged Thunder Needle B command.
-He doesn't have a running attack commands, like most of OHMSBY-style characters.
-Sometimes, a short debug flood occurs when you do Celestial Strike.

I would like to take the following attacks in Thunder Needle and launcher attack as optional ones if you don't mind, i remember not every character have a special launcher attack like Akatsuki or Iori, also Roa has a lot of alternate combo options.
For the charged attacks i will try to add later.

And the running attack command i forgot. That part i will add it right now.
#29  February 07, 2023, 05:30:37 pm
  • I must continue my training...

That depends on what type of character you're lookin' for. OHMSBY appeals to the anime players, while POTS appeals more to those into CvS or more traditional (SF and KOF) chars.

Anyways, I'm intrigued to see how the Kyo that was teased will be handled, seeing that I've been playing with OHMSBY's Iori when I'm in the mood for that style.

Indeed. I agree. His Iori is great. But, I usually look for more traditional style characters.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 09:08:18 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
#30  February 07, 2023, 06:00:14 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Here is some small updates for the time being.
Noel Vermillion / Noel NOL
-The Invalid Message won't show up anymore when start a combo after Spring Raid.
-5BAAA is jump cancellable.
-Fixed a color index error in Noel NOL cape.

Michael Roa Valdamjong
-Fixed an error where the Astral Finish Win Ko sound plays in training mode.
-Added running attack commands.
-Adjusted the transparency in 1 frame in Roa's Seventeenth Transmigration title animation.
#31  February 08, 2023, 08:45:56 am
  • Slowly getting there
    • Mexico
There's a bug with both Noels Guard Cancel, they don't seem to do anything other than the attack animation and invincibility, additionally doing a Roman Cancel on Muzzle Flitter at the exact time it hits her opponent leaves them stuck in a hit animation.

https://streamable.com/01lcxr

Also K' Guard Cancel doesn't work correctly either, it doesn't cost any meter to use and doesn't play the sound effect.
#32  February 08, 2023, 03:46:27 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
There's a bug with both Noels Guard Cancel, they don't seem to do anything other than the attack animation and invincibility, additionally doing a Roman Cancel on Muzzle Flitter at the exact time it hits her opponent leaves them stuck in a hit animation.

https://streamable.com/01lcxr

Also K' Guard Cancel doesn't work correctly either, it doesn't cost any meter to use and doesn't play the sound effect.

All fixed, thank you for your comments.
#33  February 08, 2023, 08:52:54 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
New Update:

Michael Roa Valdamjong
8/2/2023
-Thunder Needle A now has a follow up (Thunder Needle B).
-Added charged versions of Thunder Needle A and B.
-Reworked Thunder Needle EX.
-Can perform jA normals up to three times.
#34  February 09, 2023, 12:28:49 am
  • Slowly getting there
    • Mexico
New Update:

Michael Roa Valdamjong
8/2/2023
-Thunder Needle A now has a follow up (Thunder Needle B).
-Added charged versions of Thunder Needle A and B.
-Reworked Thunder Needle EX.
-Can perform jA normals up to three times.

Loving these new updates, however I think Thunder Needle EX needs to be adjusted a bit as it does way too much damage for an EX move, even more than his actual supers, and he also gains power meter when it hits which shouldn't be the case as far as I know.

https://streamable.com/maaqxl
Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:30:35 am by DolphinDan400
#35  February 09, 2023, 03:41:43 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I would've posted feedback on Roa earlier, but as you heard by Resentone on his thread, I was gone for a week. Anyway, here it is:
-His head.pos and mid.pos are in the wrong areas.
-His x and y scale is 0.309 instead of 0.308 (This makes him .001 bigger than everyone else).
-The hitboxes on his attacks can hit the opponent on places where it shouldn't.
-Hitsounds on his attacks are inconsistent and all over the place (Any attacks that involve electricity should have spark sounds).
-5AAA's animation feels way too fast.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 5AAAA/66A is misaligned.
-He comes to a complete halt when performing 5AAAA/66A.
-5AAAA doesn't share the tradition where it's uses a special that deals chip damage but not so it can chip kill.
-The hitspark of 5B should be slightly different as it's the same position as 5BB.
-5C has increased cornerpush when used on the opponent very close to the wall.
-jB can't be chained with jC.
-The opponent's get hit animation gets misaligned for a tick when they get thrown on his forward/backwards throw.
-When the opponent gets thrown on his forward/backwards throw, they suddenly get moved higher in the air.
-Thunderclap A does more damage than Thunderclap B.
-The B and EX versions of Thunderclap have the wrong attribute flag (S instead of H).
-The electric effect on EX Thunderclap follows him after rapid canceling.
-Thunderclap and the Rising Lighting Distortion Drive has no sliding dust at the end of the animation.
-His sprites have no shadows and reflections when using normal or charged Thunder Needle A.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of the B and EX versions of Thunder Needle is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-Thunderclap and Thunder Needle needs to have a stronger spark sound when they hit.
-EX Thunderclap and Rising Lightning (For some reason, the D,DB,B,A+B distortion drive goes by this name when it's the name of one of the specials) doesn't have a spark sound when the first hit successfully connects.
-The electric explod on Rising Lightning stays on him after rapid canceling unless he gets hit or uses the special again.
-Rising Lightning doesn't have increased cornerpush on the last hit when he used it on the ground and can lead to an infinite even if the opponent has recovery (It's intentionally supposed to be air unblockable as it's his reversal and the cornerpush is needed to prevent that from happening).
-EX Rising Lightning doesn't have swish sounds.
-The hitsparks and guard sparks of Brilliant Demon Strike are misaligned.
-Brilliant Demon Strike has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of S).
-Brilliant Demon Strike A doesn't causes knock down when it hits the opponent on the ground and causes them to go though the floor briefly.
-EX Brilliant Demon Strike does the same amount of damage as the B version.
-The commands for Brilliant Demon Strike and Rising Lightning on the readme are contradicting as Brilliant Demon Strike is an air only special but Rising Lightning can be performed in the air.
-The sliding dust on Sharp Claw follows him when he jumps in the air and also has no jump sound when he leaps.
-The hitspark and guard spark of Celestial Strike is misaligned when it connects.
-His voice clip cuts off when he returns to his standing animation right when Celestial Strike was blocked.
-The sigls behind him during Celestial Strike are lacking transparency and are layered behind the big one on the floor.
-The hitsparks during Celestial Strike aren't aligned on the opponent.
-There is no strong ground shockwave when the opponents hits the ground at the end of Celestial Strike, but the sound can be heard.
-The big sigl on the ground disappears before the white fade during the vignette effect.
-Celestial Strike can chip kill the opponent and causes the opponent to get stuck in the falling animation and starts floating upward.
-Rising Lightning can chip kill the opponent and causes the finish animation to be delayed until the last hit.
-His aura has the wrong color when he glows during Not Over Yet.
-Thunder Snake Ghostly Festival doesn't have a vignette effect when it hits the opponent.
-The damage output on Thunder Snake Ghostly Festival feels rather weak (Normal should deal 200 while NOY deals 300).
-The thunder sound on Thunder Snake Ghostly Festival plays a few ticks after the effects appear.
-Thunder Snake Ghostly Festival has the wrong attribute flag (S instead of H).
-The 2nd hit of Seventeenth Transmigration doesn't have a hitspark.
-Seventeenth Transmigration has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of H).
-His Dead Angle Attack can gain a small amount of meter when hitting the opponent with it.
-The hitspark on his Dead Angle Attack is misaligned.
-His aura's helper can trigger a debug error if he was put in a custom state when the NOY or Astral Heat indicator aura is active.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#36  February 09, 2023, 03:51:06 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Loving these new updates, however I think Thunder Needle EX needs to be adjusted a bit as it does way too much damage for an EX move, even more than his actual supers, and he also gains power meter when it hits which shouldn't be the case as far as I know.

https://streamable.com/maaqxl

Fixed that for now, in the next days i will try to fix some things that ZolidSone just commented, i'm sorry for making you redownloading the char again.
#37  February 20, 2023, 04:11:39 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Quick Update for K'.
-Ein Flames are now hittable.

-Added extra sounds in Hyper Heat Drive.

-Increased velocity of Blackout and Blackout EX.

-Reduced damage of Heat Drive, but the velocity was increased.

-Second Shell now sends the enemy into the air and cannot recover, making more combo opportunities.

-Changed WinPoses animations.

-Added a special intro against Kyo Kusanagi.

-EX Crow Bite pausetime has been reduced (again).

21/02/2023
-Solved error with Ein Trigger collision helpers. (It was noticeable if the player was against Shizuo Heiwajima by Resentone).

No update for Roa yet, i need more time to at least fix the code part rather than the aesthetic part first.
Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 04:42:32 am by TornilloOxidado
#38  February 22, 2023, 07:49:32 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
Here is a update for Michael Roa Valdamjong
-Hitsounds changed.
-Fixed special intro vs Edmond Dantes by Ichida.
-Aesthetic fixes.
-Adjusted damage values.

Even so, i couldn't get fix all of the issues that ZolidSone redacted before, but the character at least is better than the previous version, this is all the update i can bring for Roa for the time being.
I know there is some debug warnings still, but i don't know how to fix that.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Terry Bogard Released (OHMSBY Style) [26/2/2023]
#39  February 26, 2023, 10:35:32 pm
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay

Terry Bogard has been released.

"Are you OK?"
Here is my second character from The King of Fighters in OHMSBY Style, you already know how this style works.
Thank you again for your support everyone, if you like my projects and videos, please share it with everyone.

Screenshots:
Mugen Site:
https://sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t1GY_6r5e6MhQWtlxxAaEYzUs7sGxRJ6/view?usp=sharing

YouTube Video Showcase:

Coming Soon Character:

Small update for K'
-Adjusted portrait (Now in HD).

-Adjusted required sprites axis.

Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Terry Bogard Released (OHMSBY Style) [26/2/2023]
#40  February 27, 2023, 02:20:09 am
  • Slowly getting there
    • Mexico
Really cool release, loving these OHMSBY-style KOF XIII characters, I've also got some feedback for Terry:

He's able to perform a roman cancel on situations he shouldn't like when taunting, dodging or grabbing, cancelling after grabbing someone leaves them frozen in place and untouchable (K' is also able to roman cancel during a grab but it's harder to do), and also his hitbox after blocking standing up becomes way bigger than it should.

https://streamable.com/1kszmv

Also I'm working on a set of custom palettes for both K' and Terry loosely based on the style of FRENCH-BREAD characters (Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth and Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax)

I'll upload them once I'm done, feel free to link them on your site if you wish to.