YesNoOk

Anti-Gouki Project: First/Old thread (2009) (Read 236816 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, February 28, 2009, 01:43:04 pm
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas
#61  March 10, 2009, 07:13:01 pm
  • Never will be a Banana Chap
    • kmmousemugen.bravehost.com
They're not 'jokes' they're spoofs. A little more subtle than a joke, and just as serious as ordinary characters, even if they seem strange.

A true joke character would be Omega Tiger Woods.

*cue The More You Know star*

I know this is a silly question, but have you got an idea of what kind of moves each type will have already in mind and suchlike?

'I have defied Gods and Demons... I know you, your past, your future. Your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is how the world ends.'

KM's MUGEN Site. Like life, a work in progress.
Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:16:21 pm by KMLoneMouseWolf
#62  March 11, 2009, 05:27:21 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I know this is a silly question, but have you got an idea of what kind of moves each type will have already in mind and suchlike?
Only for 50% of the clones. Those ones with original/element powers (like Electric Karateka) I'm making a "casting" with what kind of moves they would do with actual sprites, trying to edit less as possible to mass production :) and basing in this I answer you: NO, there's no female characters in this game or female clones

kfm akuma is a joke char  :)
In a beginning, yes. But the game itself converts in a parody, so KFF is one of many clones with specific fighters data in his body. In that moment he becomes more a clone than a parody :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#63  March 12, 2009, 03:27:37 pm
    • Chile
OK, more clones to choose. This is the second list with the Akumas #6-10

Anti-Gouki #6: Another Karateka
A clone of Silber, with all his moves adapted to Gouki. The reason for the name is because the Buriki One, which every character is choosed by his martial art instead his name. And Silber can be choosed there by "Another Karate". If you played B1, KOFXI or even the Ahuron's adaptation, I'm sure you know a pretty idea about how will be him.

Anti-Gouki #7: The Projectile
Probably the nemesis of Powerless One, if you think about last chat here. A clone that only fight with fireballs, energy balls and stuff, for every use I could do to a projectile, not just shoot a forward ball. Based mainly in the first version of MB-02 and in Ryu

Anti-Gouki #8: Ryuken
The only shotoklone in the game. A clone inplanted with the techniques of 2 fighters you sure you know: Ryu and Ken Masters. The only character with 2 gameplay modes (Ryu: button / Ken: start+button), every one of them accurate to the characters (Ryu: 1-hit Shoryuken & Tatsumaki, Hadoken and Fire Hadoken, Shinkuu Hadoken & Tatsumake, etc / Ken: multiple-hit Shoryuken and Tatsumaki, Fire Shoryuken, Shoryureppa & Shinryuken, etc). And yes, the colors splitted is for explanation purposes, he isn't a Gill wannabe as many of you though before :P

Anti-Gouki #9: Saiyajin
A clone enterely based in DBZ's Z-warriors, adapted to the standars of this game, of course. So, think about power charge, teleport, Kamehameha, Final Attack, Makenkosapo, brutal ground and air combos and stuff...

Anti-Gouki #10: The Ripper
Clone with powers based in slasher/cutter characters like k9999, Freeman, Mature and Basara. As Electric Karateka, making a "casting" about what kind of power he'll have. But I'm sure he'll rip you soon ;)

Well, more material for mental masturbation for you ;) soon the last list with the 5 it rests and shots. Sorry for don't show something, but I want my computer back before show you something serious, so until now, you got more stuff to enjoy and discuss :P see ya later!!

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#64  March 12, 2009, 03:29:15 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Only fights with fireballs? I think you just made 1000 hadouken fans crap themselves. :o
#65  March 12, 2009, 03:31:22 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
the ripper sounds awesome
saiyajin doesnt sound halfbad either

the ken/ryu one is just meh though
#66  March 12, 2009, 04:33:29 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#67  March 12, 2009, 04:49:47 pm
  • Hm?
Give Ryuken a ultimate Mode where he uses all moves of both Ryu and Ken.  :sugoi:
Would be interesting to see how he combo like that(if the chars get a Ai that's it)

And a Gillkuma would be another nice Boss lol.

"Sacred powers. Cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace sinners! Judgement!" (Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia)
#68  March 12, 2009, 05:09:57 pm
  • Guess where I'm From
    • s11.invisionfree.com/NEWSpeak_Forum
Really, the ryu/ken combo charater should be able to change moves on the fly, ala Gen. So instead of the system that have suggested. hwich would make him easier to guess, you have have it to he can for instance start off a typical ken style combo, but if you are quick enough you can do say, shinku hadoken at the end of it.
My teeth really are beautiful.
#69  March 12, 2009, 07:34:26 pm
This project is looking great Basara.
Especially Saiyajin Akuma and projectile Akuma.
I'm curious how this game wil be balanced.
If the gameplay is balanced it will be a great game.

Good luck!
#70  March 12, 2009, 07:49:04 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
curious about projectile akuma
would even his basics shoot projectiles? and if so how would they work? like dans gadouken or like lens glowy ball thingy?
#71  March 12, 2009, 08:34:33 pm
  • Head on!
    • kevinamlewis.wordpress.com
curious about projectile akuma
would even his basics shoot projectiles? and if so how would they work? like dans gadouken or like lens glowy ball thingy?

You guys are only thinking about fireballs. There are also arcs, lasers, shield projectiles too. So I think it is possible for all his moves to be projectiles, even normal moves.

Looking killer, Basara.
The Red Threat has arrived in Gilta Nnea. Nine heroes are prophecied to defeat him, but no one knows who they are. When a journey to the Hollowlands unites players in an all-out war, the stage is set for the heroes' rise. This is their battle. METAL SHADOW
#72  March 13, 2009, 03:14:45 pm
    • Chile
Wow, many good comments about them ;D thanks guys... now the final list with the clones #11-15:

Anti-Gouki #11: Ice Warrior
A clone of Blizzard and the only fighter with water/ice powers in the game. Since I can't emulate completely Blizzard into Gouki, I'll put some of his more popular powers into him, but he'll still freeze you as you know it ;)

Anti-Gouki #12: Metallic One
A special and failed clone, who can convert his body into full metal. He'll have powers with machines and characters who manages some kind of metal. And he'll be the only character will have a super-armor inplanted (kinda like Hulk and other more)

Anti-Gouki #13: Fire Demon
A clone with only fire powers from many fighters like K', Kazuki, Fuuma, Enja and Dhalsim. Also making "casting" of what kind of powers he'll have, but probably he'll be the nemesis of Ice Warrior.

Anti-Gouki #14: Savage Akuma
100% made in the jungle. An aggressive clone with powers from Blanka, Gen-an and other savage/wild fighters over the MUGEN. Maybe some power from Iori can use in him, too...

Anti-Gouki #15: King Gouki
A clone of Shishioh/King Lion, with various of his moves emulated on Gouki. And no, he won't wear a sword, but he'll be same terrible as him with his autocombos, counters and stuff :P

Well, here they are the 15 Gouki clones I'll make for this game. I'll start a poll to you can choose which 2 of 14 clones will be released for normal MUGEN, apart of KFF. I'm back with a PC with all my stuff on it, so I can work again in MUGEN and advance more in this ambitious and epic project ;)

And well... Kung Fu Fan is ready, I'll release him probably this weekend, but the version you'll see will be different to how he'll be in the game, but the base is the same ;)

#73  March 13, 2009, 05:16:45 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
holy shit! im so waiting for this  ;D

Thanks, Buckus.
#74  March 13, 2009, 06:01:28 pm
seems very very promising and very original xD

good luck

cant wait

No Borders, No Nations

S.

#75  March 13, 2009, 08:06:54 pm
Eventhough you do have a lot of very good ideas exposed, I just cannot help wondering...

Gouki's command list is not that long and, since you cannot possibly have 15 characters with this very command list, you obviously will need an enormous amount of edited sprites to effectively deliver what you're selling, won't you ?

Please prove me wrong by showing a little more than just one picture.
Why not a little video showcase of your most advanced clone ?
#76  March 13, 2009, 08:08:12 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
just because the sprites are the same doesnt mean the attacks have to be
#77  March 13, 2009, 08:12:47 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
indeed. you can pick sprites already there and create  new anims if needed.

Thanks, Buckus.
#78  March 14, 2009, 02:53:19 am
    • Chile
Even with the same animations it can creates new things. You already know XXX and Blizzard, both are barely a palette change, but the moves are very different than their bases :P

OK, here's the poll, so you can start to vote here to chose the other 2 clones for normal MUGEN ;)
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=95220.0

#79  March 14, 2009, 05:17:13 am
Doushe Bag gouki like he could be the only one to actually fight logically like instead shouting out what he's going to do or doing flashy retarded useless moves like that dragon flip thing he'll throw some dirt in your eyes and maybe punch you in the nuts or he could distract you by saying OH HOLY HELL GARY BUSEY opponent turns around and Doushe Gouki shoots him in the back. and instead of blocking he just steps to the side.

DM

#80  March 14, 2009, 10:21:15 am
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br
Are you thinking about the screenpack? Do you have some idea? :)