YesNoOk

Scott Pilgrim: The Spritepack (Read 13478 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 28, 2013, 07:45:35 am
Share this topic:
Scott Pilgrim: The Spritepack
New #1  September 28, 2013, 07:45:35 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Apart of making a serious version of Scott, also I promised other thing: if he's complete, I would release the sprites I made for him.
Well, I'm a man of word, so here you are: the complete spritepack with all Scott sprites I made for my character, all converted to PNG to make what you want with them: personal use/collection, color separation, make you own version of Scott, etc. If you already don't know my work, take a look to my thread in Sprite Projects ;)

Here're all the sprites I made + the big portrait with the palette of the sprites + various small portraits. The only sprites I don't include:
-The ones already published by Paul Robertson, obviously (you can find them in his blog and in sheet format by OmegaSonic0 on The Spriters Resource)
-The FXs, I only made one of them from the game, I've to make more for future updates of Scott (also, the ones on my char are from SFA series)
-The other sprites I made which aren't Scott (like Wallace), since there're very few to be added

My promise is fullfilled now. So, enjoy this spritepack people ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Add-Ons -> Resources

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:21:31 am by Just No Point
Re: Scott Pilgrim: The Spritepack
#2  September 30, 2013, 10:22:35 pm
Basara, this is a huge contribution to the spriting community. There will be many cool things in the future because of your work. =)