YesNoOk

can this be done with ikemen? (Read 3305 times)

Started by oscar123, April 11, 2022, 03:21:18 pm
Share this topic:
can this be done with ikemen?
#1  April 11, 2022, 03:21:18 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

I downloaded a mugen screempack from mortal kombat. This has a very interesting action. There is a stage (Rao's Kolossium), which is full of people. The thing is that when you fight and give a strong blow to the enemy, the public yells at you with emotion (sounds), and when the enemy hits you they are disappointed. My question is if this can be done in the ikemen, without having to program each character. I thought it could be done in the same way What are the interactive stages now? (The characters no longer need programming). For example, you throw the enemy into the ground and he breaks an object, it would be the same but with sounds, a sound would be executed. The only thing is to adapt it to a strong punch and when receiving strong damage. If someone is capable, I would appreciate it. I leave you a video game so you can see what I say. It's really cool.
can this be done with ikemen?

example:remenber the mod is for snd.lisent the video

en español:
me he bajado un screempack de mugen del mortal kombat.este posee una accion muy interesante .hay una stage(el koliseo de rao),que esta lleno de gente.la cosa es que al luchar tu y dar un golpe fuerte al enemigo,el publico te grita de emocion(sonidos),y cuando el enemigo te pega a ti se les oye decepcionados.mi pregunta es si esto se puede hacer en el ikemen,sin tener que programar cada personaje.he pènsado que se podria hacer del mismo modo que se hacen ahora las stages interactivas.(ya no necesitan programacion los personajes).por ejemplo tu lanzas al enemigo al suleo y este rompe un objeto,pues seria lo mismo pero con sonidos,se ejecutaria un sonido.lo unico es adaptarlo a un puñetazo fuerte y al recibir daño fuerte.si alguien es capaz agradeceria lo hiciera.os dejo un video game para que veais lo que digo.es realmente chulo.
se puede hacer esto con ikemen?
Re: can this be done with ikemen?
#2  April 17, 2022, 07:49:06 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
yea very much so, lasombra demon and I have already set that up for this specific stage on ikemen actually!

IKEMEN VERSION:
basically the same but Lasombra coded an attached char for this one here. If you pick Shao Kahn, Kano, or Sonya they WILL NOT appear in the back ground.
we also got the crowd cheering when you WIN and when you do big moves
(like the source they won't cheer if you're fighting Shao Kahn/Kintaro and do big moves on them)
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open