YesNoOk

CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community (Read 63121 times)

Started by Geese, September 19, 2009, 09:02:36 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community
#61  February 11, 2010, 12:48:13 am
It should work right out the box.

It wont work with Mugen 1.0. This only works with WInmugen Plus.

What version of windows are you running?  I have run into instances where i couldnt open mugen cuz i didnt have permission to do so. Even if i was on my main account. Im not saying that is what is wrong here, but it is a possibility.

If you go though all the steps and still cant get it to work. I would download a fresh Winmugen Plus and try to transfer the screenpack over to the new one by copying the screenpack files over and then altering the system.def in the new winmugen to point to the files that youve copied over.

You really shouldn't have to do this but its worth a try.

I would try everything else before doing this.
"If there is a god he pities you. If there is no god I pity you."
Re: CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community
#62  February 11, 2010, 11:49:58 pm
It should work right out the box.

It wont work with Mugen 1.0. This only works with WInmugen Plus.

What version of windows are you running?  I have run into instances where i couldnt open mugen cuz i didnt have permission to do so. Even if i was on my main account. Im not saying that is what is wrong here, but it is a possibility.

If you go though all the steps and still cant get it to work. I would download a fresh Winmugen Plus and try to transfer the screenpack over to the new one by copying the screenpack files over and then altering the system.def in the new winmugen to point to the files that youve copied over.

You really shouldn't have to do this but its worth a try.

I would try everything else before doing this.

now works, but the game don't want "use" FullScreen