YesNoOk

Super Street Fighter World Warrior X (Read 8609 times)

Started by WramblingWreck, October 18, 2010, 05:27:14 am
Share this topic:
Super Street Fighter World Warrior X
New #1  October 18, 2010, 05:27:14 am
  • Total Mugen Noob
This guy I used to know in High School liked working on making programs, games and such. Skipping the whole story he was working on this game just for fun he said so he let us get copies of it from his laptop.

Only about 30 people in our computer class got to play it (not counting the people they gave the game to as well), but I noticed someone in our class eventually posted it online a long time ago, but they did it in some random site and he uploaded it in a place that auto removes files in 1 week.

So I got interested in it again and found it used Mugen so I started looking for Mugen games which lead me here.

Anyways I looked through my files and noticed I still had it in my computer .
I felt it was a shame he never uploaded it anywhere.
So here it is: http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=1AMS6WET

Playable Characters: 28
Stages: 60
Music: 20

*Edit*

Titiln based on what he told us 3 years ago and what I am seeing, its a compilation using edited characters. He said he got a bunch of different characters changed a lot of stuff around so the characters would look like they could belong in the same game, then based on watching the 20 of us play he kept rebalancing stuff.

This is a compilation.
All characters have been slightly or greatly edited for balance and aesthetic purposes.
Credit to all original authors for everything are given.

Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:05:28 am by WramblingWreck
Re: Super Street Fighter World Warrior X
#2  October 18, 2010, 05:29:49 am
so is this a compilation or are the characters edited or what

MDD

#3  October 18, 2010, 05:32:17 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Ok, why are there Marvel characters in there? And you put Evil Ryu, Ken and Dan instead of the regular versions?

Yeah, no thanks.
#4  October 18, 2010, 05:41:56 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
so is this a compilation or are the characters edited or what

Pretty sure I see Beximus' Sakura (that's the superbg he uses), Seth's Carnage, One Winged Angel's Hulk, Ilcane87's Evil Dan, Reu's Evil Ken, and XCB's Tetsu in there.

Yeah, I'd say it's a compilation

MDD

#5  October 18, 2010, 05:44:44 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Also Reu's Evil Ryu, XCB's Venom, POTS' Guy and Seth's Spiderman.
#6  October 18, 2010, 05:51:49 am
  • Yuyu shooting star
 :S ok this must stop for real 
--; taking from other creator's work and calling its there own or editing that not an edit or changing it is not mugen making material. so really I think that this compilation = trash
love justices shooting star
#7  October 18, 2010, 05:56:50 am
  • Total Mugen Noob
The character Guides folder shows where the characters originally came from.

I remember when we asked him how he made the characters he said they came from a lot of places on the internet. He said he rebalanced them, changed some stuff around and some other stuff to make them look like they belong in the same game.

Every week he kept making changes to stuff I think we went throught 20 versions of the game.

The character I used was Strider he changed quite a bit. He got a lot of nerf on his attacks, specially his range. The biggest changes was the buff to his specials. They used to pause the screen and take a while to appear. So everyone blocked my specials. So he changed it so the specials show no sign of being initiated so I could get people by surprise and actually use them on AI. He changed his grab special and 2 robots circling one the most.

Edit: Titiln based on what he told us 3 years ago and what I am seeing, its a compilation using edited characters. He said he got a bunch of different characters changed a lot of stuff around so the characters would look like they could belong in the same game, then based on watching the 20 of us play he kept rebalancing stuff.
Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:10:57 am by WramblingWreck
#8  October 18, 2010, 07:10:28 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
So your saying that every character in game is edited and credit to original authors is given? :S
Well my friend, if that is the case,  this should go in the edits section.
You should be fine if you give credit to the authors, otherwise this thread has a very high chance of turning into a
"F*$k you! You only made a compilation without any changes and never gave credit to the original authors!" thread.
You should name the authors on the first post, just an advice. :)

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#9  October 18, 2010, 07:54:43 am
  • Total Mugen Noob
So your saying that every character in game is edited and credit to original authors is given? :S

Yeah, he gave credit to everyone and everything possible.

You should be fine if you give credit to the authors, otherwise this thread has a very high chance of turning into a
"F*$k you! You only made a compilation without any changes and never gave credit to the original authors!" thread.

I realized everyone was angry because I didn't explain any of that in the first post. I'll add that in.